Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $25 PAYPAL FOR BITCOINS  (Read 388 times)
bitcoin110011 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 02:33:35 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 03:01:15 AM by bitcoin110011

hi
I have $25 in paypal
i need bitcoins
will send first to a trusted member
i am always looking for bitcoins and i usually get paypal once every few days via some of my affiliation stuff that i do
please PM me or post below
I am always looking to deal in paypal for bitcoins and i have used here sagar sarda  and skeptical one multiple times
looking to find more people as they are not always online

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  [BTCJACK]  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████ HOME OF ONLINE BITCOIN GAMES  ████████████████████████████████
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:13:25 AM

hi
I have $25 in paypal
i need bitcoins
i am always looking for bitcoins and i usually get paypal once every few days via some of my affiliation stuff that i do
I am always looking to deal in paypal for bitcoins and i have used here sagar sarda  and skeptical one multiple times
I can give you 21$ in Bitcoin if you are going to pay family &friend of course you are going first for this exchange if agree
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:15:13 AM

hi
I have $25 in paypal
i need bitcoins
I can give you 21$ in Bitcoin if you are going to pay family &friend of course you are going first for this exchange if agree
i will go first , but you do not have any trust in your account
please add me to skype: btc.jack thanks

████████████████████████████████ HOME OF ONLINE BITCOIN GAMES  ████████████████████████████████
bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:16:29 AM

hi
I have $25 in paypal
i need bitcoins
You must check in my trust then you can check about my trust I am not using skype we are going to deal here on this forum
bitcoin110011 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:17:26 AM

hi
I have $25 in paypal
i need bitcoins
You must check in my trust then you can check about my trust I am not using skype we are going to deal here on this forum

what is your paypal account please

bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:37:17 AM

Payment send to your address now you can lock this thread thanks for this trade positive feedback could be appreciated

https://blockchain.info/tx/b145186c4abb5d65e25b46e035a6c8d5c142d33bab0a089360fa178583ee08b0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: