Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in AVALON guy? Come on, let me show u his TRUE COLOR.  (Read 7813 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 05:33:15 AM

PS: I don't really think Nemesis reads or speaks a word of Chinese. He's the one trolling someone who spoke Chinese in the Avalon thread that I deleted after all.
I suspect the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 05:49:18 AM

Because hes chinese? (killthelion) Chinese isnt used to pay and patiently wait. He and NGZ are fellow chinese in the same country where telephone cost nothing. Expecting to speak over the phone rather email isnt extreme.

Only u guys are used to being treated like dirt and now see that treatment as standard.

I dont see anything wrong with killthelion. Infact he wasnt being rude in anyway. NGZ on the other hand, acts like asshole. My bet is NGZ rather have oversea customers.

Anyway, by seeing this chat log you can clearly see another character of NGZ. Funny how he makes money by selling tools to miners.

I'm in the same country as Russell Crowe.  Does that mean I should have his phone number so I can talk to him when I buy pre-order tickets to his next movie?

Like it or not, it's not usual for customers to have access to the non-customer service staff in most businesses.  Avalon was never really intended to be a retail-type vendor marketing their product to get sales and providing direct customer service.  They're not trying to get as many sales as possible and gain market dominance - that's never been their vision.  

You don't get to talk to the designers and the engineers when you buy a car - not even when you buy a fleet of cars.  You sure as hell don't get to talk to the design teams or upper management when you buy an Apple product.  

Personally, I'm often amazed at the sense of entitlement to the ins and outs of a duck's ass being displayed by ASIC purchasers in general.  I accept that sense of entitlement stems from them feeling like they've been made unwilling investors in the various ASIC projects, but again - you don't get unfettered access to the design team or management at Apple just because you're a shareholder.

We've already seen a lot of Bitcoin enterprises reduce their interaction with this community and focus on providing support to their customers through other means.  As long as this community behaves like entitled, whiny brats, I see no reason why any Bitcoin enterprise should regard these forums as the best way to interact with their present or potential customers.

Do you always make dumb analogy?

As far as everyone knows, Avalon is backed by Yifu and Ngzhang. Do they even have customer service staff? Its all thro email and their website.

If you can read and understand the fcking chat log, you will see NGZ doesnt have to be rude and unprofessional.

Before NGZ went rude, he clearly said that he would only talk to someone over phone with >30 units preorder. Even worse, that guy was just probably a potential buyer, who wanted the first hand information of the availability of the 2nd batch. (Again, some conversation is missing, which looks really suspicious. Killthelion may have made an even more unreasonable request)

So please answer me directly, should we ALL leave our phone number to NGZ and ask him to call us ONE BY ONE when their 2nd batch is available? I wonder if there is any CS in the world would do it, especially when the demand obviously suppress supply.

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 05:59:24 AM

Because hes chinese? (killthelion) Chinese isnt used to pay and patiently wait. He and NGZ are fellow chinese in the same country where telephone cost nothing. Expecting to speak over the phone rather email isnt extreme.

Only u guys are used to being treated like dirt and now see that treatment as standard.

I dont see anything wrong with killthelion. Infact he wasnt being rude in anyway. NGZ on the other hand, acts like asshole. My bet is NGZ rather have oversea customers.

Anyway, by seeing this chat log you can clearly see another character of NGZ. Funny how he makes money by selling tools to miners.

I'm in the same country as Russell Crowe.  Does that mean I should have his phone number so I can talk to him when I buy pre-order tickets to his next movie?

Like it or not, it's not usual for customers to have access to the non-customer service staff in most businesses.  Avalon was never really intended to be a retail-type vendor marketing their product to get sales and providing direct customer service.  They're not trying to get as many sales as possible and gain market dominance - that's never been their vision.  

You don't get to talk to the designers and the engineers when you buy a car - not even when you buy a fleet of cars.  You sure as hell don't get to talk to the design teams or upper management when you buy an Apple product.  

Personally, I'm often amazed at the sense of entitlement to the ins and outs of a duck's ass being displayed by ASIC purchasers in general.  I accept that sense of entitlement stems from them feeling like they've been made unwilling investors in the various ASIC projects, but again - you don't get unfettered access to the design team or management at Apple just because you're a shareholder.

We've already seen a lot of Bitcoin enterprises reduce their interaction with this community and focus on providing support to their customers through other means.  As long as this community behaves like entitled, whiny brats, I see no reason why any Bitcoin enterprise should regard these forums as the best way to interact with their present or potential customers.

Do you always make dumb analogy?

As far as everyone knows, Avalon is backed by Yifu and Ngzhang. Do they even have customer service staff? Its all thro email and their website.

If you can read and understand the fcking chat log, you will see NGZ doesnt have to be rude and unprofessional.

Before NGZ went rude, he clearly said that he would only talk to someone over phone with >30 units preorder. Even worse, that guy was just probably a potential buyer, who wanted the first hand information of the availability of the 2nd batch. (Again, some conversation is missing, which looks really suspicious. Killthelion may have made an even more unreasonable request)

So please answer me directly, should we ALL leave our phone number to NGZ and ask him to call us ONE BY ONE when their 2nd batch is available? I wonder if there is any CS in the world would do it, especially when the demand obviously suppress supply.

I can understand the reason why ngz avoids giving out his number or contact person thro phone. China isnt as free as the Western see it.
However, his action and response can tell how he think about miners, simply put.

You still ask a question that isnt the focus point. LOL

chaut0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 10:48:55 AM

PS: I don't really think Nemesis reads or speaks a word of Chinese. He's the one trolling someone who spoke Chinese in the Avalon thread that I deleted after all.

Yes i was trolling. If you understand what trolling mean, you would see your failed logic.

I'm from HK. So i can read chinese fine. Apparently better than someone who claimed to natively speak and write Chinese.

According to Prof. Kong, we are dogs, and it is not surprising if some mainlander thinks in THAT way. It is normal if they think we are "trolling" around, take it easy. Some people are used to lick their superiors' shoe, for them,NgZhang is just a piece of cake! According to some people's logic, he's apparently providing VIP service!

PS: It is quite astonishing for a forum moderator to make a mistake like this. Is he THAT careless? I doubt it.
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 10:59:59 AM

Yes i was trolling. If you understand what trolling mean, you would see your failed logic.

I'm from HK. So i can read chinese fine. Apparently better than someone who claimed to natively speak and write Chinese.

According to Prof. Kong, we are dogs, and it is not surprising if some mainlander thinks in THAT way. It is normal if they think we are "trolling" around, take it easy. Some people are used to lick their superiors' shoe, for them,NgZhang is just a piece of cake! According to some people's logic, he's apparently providing VIP service!

PS: It is quite astonishing for a forum moderator to make a mistake like this. Is he THAT careless? I doubt it.

I agree that the words of NGZ is rude, but you can't interpret his words without considering the context. And obviously, the beginning of the whole conversation is still hidden.

Just ask Apple to call you when iPhone 6 is available, and see what sort of reply you will get.

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
dethdeks

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 07:57:16 PM

so just like OP stated he isn't part of the group the convo was posted so was in no way shape or form part of the convo so is just being a troll looking for attention and trying to start shit. anyone can take a couple parts of a full story and make it seem like something else was stated. thinks the OP should go try and troll on youtube or some other board and stop trying to be a post count whore by starting troll threads.

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 05:10:27 AM

I don't have any stake in the first batch of Avalons, just like I didn't in the first batch of Icarus, but I will say this...

#1) I did a transaction with ngzhang for the Icarus devices but due to the drop in Bitcoin price ($4.80 to $4.30) the night I was going to do it, I used international wire transfer instead the next day. I was unfortunately assessed a $50 fee. ngzhang was kind enough to provide the devices without extra shipping because of this.

#2) I later did a transaction with xiangfu for even more Icarus devices. When received, I had problems getting these additional ones mining properly with the others. Xiangfu provided me with helpful information on how to get them set up via OpenWRT, completely free of charge, and even showed me how he was previously using them.

I don't know much about BitSyncom, yet, but I have every reason to believe these guys just want to get their product out there and into the hands of miners. At this point, I'm not sure they really care what the community thinks, because they know that when they deliver their product the hardware will do the talking.

Worth noting, BFL congrats ngzhang for being first to market, and looks forward to the competition. Cablepair early on looks forward to the competitions as well. Later on, he even comments on how excited he is things are moving along.

The only question I have for the rest of you is, if even the direct competition is remaining friendly through this, then what the hell is going on with the rest of you? Give it a week for the orders to complete and let's see if this has legs. Then let's get ready for ASICMiner to bring their equipment fully online, BFL to finish up their processing and shippment, and cablepair to hopefully finish his project as well. We have a lot of things to be happy about, I'm not sure it really benefits us to be negative about EVERYTHING right now.
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 07:56:00 AM

Dude Cablepair is done...where have you been?

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 11:16:14 AM

Who cares, people can think whatever they want.

I'm sure some of your politicians think worse of you, just because you live in their district.

hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 07:27:00 AM

Actually Hong Kong uses a different system... and different slang.... so don't go putting your land turtle in the water.....

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 12:48:04 PM

Actually Hong Kong uses a different system... and different slang.... so don't go putting your land turtle in the water.....

Or even your tortoise.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 01:59:14 PM

allow me just translate the parts of his words.
NGzhang:(miners) living in the bottom of the BTC ecosystem.
NGzhang: LOL
NGzhang: miners have no dignity, no human rights
NGzhang: that's it.

Who cares.  Wouldn't be the first guy in the IT industry to be a complete wank.

I'll let the product speak for the man

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Zeek_W

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 02:20:59 PM

allow me just translate the parts of his words.
NGzhang:(miners) living in the bottom of the BTC ecosystem.
NGzhang: LOL
NGzhang: miners have no dignity, no human rights
NGzhang: that's it.

Who cares.  Wouldn't be the first guy in the IT industry to be a complete wank.

I'll let the product speak for the man

Exactly - what sysop loves their end users?

RobertM (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 04:32:44 PM

in the first 2 hrs after i posted this thread, i reliazed miners just care about NGzhang's machine, if the machine's good, the rest is not important.
2 days ago, i posted another pic that shows NGzhang said "miner's just a ball", and that post was deleted without a msg or pm.

well, u think NGzhang's thought has nothing to do with his products. but u'll see it's not correct.
when u find machine in ur hand made by NGzhang is a piece of junk
plz dont say that's because of "made in China"
the only reason is a guy who distain u made that and u bought it as a precious.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 06:15:58 PM

in the first 2 hrs after i posted this thread, i reliazed miners just care about NGzhang's machine, if the machine's good, the rest is not important.
2 days ago, i posted another pic that shows NGzhang said "miner's just a ball", and that post was deleted without a msg or pm.

well, u think NGzhang's thought has nothing to do with his products. but u'll see it's not correct.
when u find machine in ur hand made by NGzhang is a piece of junk
plz dont say that's because of "made in China"
the only reason is a guy who distain u made that and u bought it as a precious.

Lancelot is not a piece of junk!!! And i am stating this not because it is mine and it is precious but because of the pcb and components quality itself. The current bitstream (made by nghzang) is perfect also! I am not going to argue or convince you because i do not have to. Most important is that LANCELOT never stops mining and there are ZERO problems with my boards. Besides ngzhang loves his job and he always wants things to be perfect - personal opinion.

About his sayings - i do not know if they are true or not and i do not care. What he said was said to the other guy and it is not relevant to us.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: