Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41575 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:34:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:07:39 AM by suchmoon

I don't think he got in bed with Leroy (ew) but he could be Leroy's illegitimate offspring. Spells exactly how Leroy's home-schooled son would.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

...enhancing...

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

But at least he's honest about his users being tools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:15:01 PM

I don't think he got in bed with Leroy (ew) but he could be Leroy's illegitimate offspring. Spells exactly how Leroy's home-schooled son would.

...enhancing...

But at least he's honest about his users being tools.

It's a bedroom suite located beneath the solar-powered duckweed pond in Yonkers, NY, where fellow tools can nestle up between Owen and Leroy while viewing the fish above. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 10:06:56 PM

host suspending for me opting to no longer use that service while I revamp my site via LocalHost.

Sure. OK.

Great! Now that we've gotten that outta way

Nothing gets by you

Pisses you off, eh, that I was instrumental ... in being a troll.

Like I said, "nothing gets by you chuckles" (sarcasm)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

host suspending for me opting to no longer use that service while I revamp my site via LocalHost.

Sure. OK.

Great! Now that we've gotten that outta way

Nothing gets by you

Pisses you off, eh, that I was instrumental ... in being a troll.

Like I said, "nothing gets by you chuckles" (sarcasm)

And that, my friends, is how a worthless piece of shit operates in this space. This fucker, Chantha Owen Lueung, was given EVERY opportunity in making sure his site - Crypto-city.com - distanced itself from nefarious actors. But, the first time it was brought to Owen's attention that he shouldn't be associated in any form with Leroy Fodor, this fucker Owen opted to stick it up everybody's asses, defending his actions AND calling all those who were being helpful with his endeavor TROLLS. Hence, my continuing stance of sticking it up the ass of Chantha Owen Lueung in getting what he deserves. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:40:27 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/

Voices from Crypto-city's 70K+ users: Owen, PLEASE, give us an update soon before our precious RateCoin becomes even more worthless than when we were conned into adding it to our respective portfolios. If you save RateCoin, one lucky user will be drawn and win a Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:21:54 AM

PLEASE, give us an update soon before our precious RateCoin becomes even more worthless than when we were conned into adding it to our respective portfolios. If you save RateCoin, one lucky user will be drawn and win a Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys.

Sorry! Crypto-city does not perform brain surgeries to give you better intelligence. You're on your own.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:55:28 AM

PLEASE, give us an update soon before our precious RateCoin becomes even more worthless than when we were conned into adding it to our respective portfolios. If you save RateCoin, one lucky user will be drawn and win a Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page, thus doubling the number of Likes it currently enjoys.

Sorry! Crypto-city does not perform brain surgeries to give you better intelligence. You're on your own.

Speaking of intelligence, and going full circle, how is that you spent over over $100K USD to earn an B.A. in business, yet can't muster up a second "Like" on Crypto-city's Facebook page created back in January 2016, where not even your RateCoin business partner, Leroy Fodor, who supposedly has an M.B.A. from the University of Ohio in Athens, OH, has opted to NOT "Like" said FB page in spite of him being highly active on the platform, which is weird, for Leroy's on record in despising Facebook, but I guess he opted to embrace it, given he's been "Unlike" from ALL the crypto-based forums (including stock exchange and UFO forums), with the only welcome mat extended to him now is Crypto-city which is known to harbor nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space?

Speaking further of intelligence or, in your case, the lack thereof, how 'bout a refresher course as to why Leroy Fodor is cryptocurrency's number liar? Recall, ALL the evidence was presented to you so that you could make a well-informed decision in distancing yourself from Leroy so not to tarnish your brand, but opted to ignore ALL advise, calling those who tried to help you TROLLS.

The Lesson Begins:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

There you go, Chantha Owen Lueung. All the proof you needed to distance yourself from the serial liar Leroy Fodor. If that's not enough, I can easily provided over 100 more lies that Leroy Fodor has told throughout the years, 3/4 of them in the cryptocurrency space. On second thought, I'll just provided said lies after each and every time you reply to this thread. How you like them apples? HAHAHA & Chuckles

The last time RateCoin traded this low was during the first couple days of its existence.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:22:17 PM

UPDATE: The official mascot of Crypto-city is now the Glptodon: http://www.timetobreak.com/7279611/this-farmer-discovered-something-unbelievable-in-his-own-back-yard/10/

"One does not simply register on Crypto-city. You MUST be a nefarious actor in order to become a member.
Step back if you are a non-nefarious actor, otherwise I'll beat you with my tail."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:50:34 AM

Nice try

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:38:38 AM

Owen, please say that you're studying the first lesson to your 70K+ fan base oppose to simply skipping over it, opting instead to comment about what is or is not Crypto-city's mascot. In case you missed it, here it is again. Please study it so that you'll be able to pass the pop quiz prior to moving on to lesson number two regarding Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar that you're currently in bed with along with Michael Zinck from Canada, eh.

Speaking of intelligence, and going full circle, how is that you spent over over $100K USD to earn an B.A. in business, yet can't muster up a second "Like" on Crypto-city's Facebook page created back in January 2016, where not even your RateCoin business partner, Leroy Fodor, who supposedly has an M.B.A. from the University of Ohio in Athens, OH, has opted to NOT "Like" said FB page in spite of him being highly active on the platform, which is weird, for Leroy's on record in despising Facebook, but I guess he opted to embrace it, given he's been "Unlike" from ALL the crypto-based forums (including stock exchange and UFO forums), with the only welcome mat extended to him now is Crypto-city which is known to harbor nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space?

Speaking further of intelligence or, in your case, the lack thereof, how 'bout a refresher course as to why Leroy Fodor is cryptocurrency's number liar? Recall, ALL the evidence was presented to you so that you could make a well-informed decision in distancing yourself from Leroy so not to tarnish your brand, but opted to ignore ALL advise, calling those who tried to help you TROLLS.

The Lesson Begins:

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

There you go, Chantha Owen Lueung. All the proof you needed to distance yourself from the serial liar Leroy Fodor. If that's not enough, I can easily provided over 100 more lies that Leroy Fodor has told throughout the years, 3/4 of them in the cryptocurrency space. On second thought, I'll just provided said lies after each and every time you reply to this thread. How you like them apples? HAHAHA & Chuckles

The last time RateCoin traded this low was during the first couple days of its existence.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 10:37:31 AM

Crypto-city will undergo another site update in the next few days

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

Crypto-city will undergo another site update in the next few days

"There's already another update to undergo? I'm still tryin' to get my head wrapped around as to what the last undergone update consisted of. Meanwhile, squeeze my submarine to see if it's hard enough to survive the depths of a Yonkers duckweed pond."

That's very kind of you to keep your 70K+ user base abreast of updates in spite of nary have yet opted to Like Crypto-city's Facebook page since its creation back in January 2016, still stuck at 1 Like thanks to your noble efforts.

BTW, how are you doing on the free lesson that I was kind enough to provide above proving that your partner, Leroy Fodor, is cryptocurrency's number one serial liar? Remember, all you have to do is pass the test on said lesson and we'll move on to the dozen other lessons about Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire Fodor.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 11:06:20 AM

maint updates done

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:48:24 PM

maint updates done

"Are you talkin' to me! You must me talkin' to me because none of your 70K+ Friends For Cash-cum-Crypto-city's user base are here."

That outta the way, how you comin' on that first lesson depicting Leroy Fodor, your partner, as a serial liar? BTW, you never thanked me for providing the free lesson compared to you paying over a hundred grand to supposedly earn your business degree just like Leroy Fodor earned his B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, prior to starting, then selling his toilet bowl cleaning business in South Carolina so to move to the Philippines where he quickly built the largest bitcoin mining farm powered by west-facing solar panels receiving the suns rays through coconut trees on three sides of the array. Proof of the solar panels existence are in Leroy's pics of the fire showing the tin roof that the panels were on but no solar panels are seen because the fire was so hot it melted the roof tin and solar panels, the roofing tin reforming once the fire was put out. Pretty fuckin' unbelievable, eh?

I'd say that one has to be truly fucked up in the head to have Leroy Fodor as a partner even after all the evidence was presented to him that Leroy's a motherfuckin' liar from the word go, then continue to embrace Leroy, defending the decision, and going as far as calling us Trolls after we earnestly tried to help you and your endeavor. <--- ALL DOCUMENTED!
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 05:27:24 PM

"Are you talkin' to me! You must me talkin'

You wish

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:25:02 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:24:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

"Are you talkin' to me! You must me talkin'

You wish

You nailed it! I wish that I wasn't IP banned from your Crypto-city website so that I, too, could learn from the masters.

Seriously, I wish you were able to pass the first lesson so that you can inform your 70K+ user base that Leroy Fodor is cryptocurrency's number liar oppose to partnering up with him after it was FULLY disclosed to you that you were making a grave mistake, Chantha Owen Lueung.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:04:24 AM

I, too, could learn from the masters.

Gleb troll seeking approval. lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:21:27 AM

I, too, could learn from the masters.

Gleb troll seeking approval. lol

What a fuckin' moron this Chantha Owen Lueung truly is! It's cocksuckers like these in the cryptocurrency space which give it a bad name. This fuckin' Owen obviously lied about having a 70K+ user base since Crypto-city's Facebook page is STILL stuck at one - as in 1 - Like since its creation back in January 2016 when Owen himself afforded it its only Like. He can't even get his partner, cryptocurrency's number one liar Leroy Fodor, to Like the fuckin page. How fucked up is that?
crptoarch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:20:38 AM

What a fuckin' moron this Chantha Owen Lueung truly is! It's cocksuckers like these in the cryptocurrency space which give it a bad name. This fuckin' Owen obviously lied about having a 70K+ user base since Crypto-city's Facebook page is STILL stuck at one - as in 1 - Like since its creation back in January 2016 when Owen himself afforded it its only Like. He can't even get his partner, cryptocurrency's number one liar Leroy Fodor, to Like the fuckin page. How fucked up is that?

Aw man, I came here to get some info on a few new coins, and low and behold I see the cyber bully, garage selling, flea market moron is back at his tricks after his project completely failed.

Actually Gleb, it's toxic trash like you that gives crypto a bad name. We can all see you have a green trust rating, but then we see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 We can also follow your history in this specific space in crypto and see just about every project you tried to get going failed, including your most recent monetize youtube junk.

Now you want to talk about Owen's friend Leroy not helping him, but where were your friends who helped you with your little failed coin youtube project? Leroy is also a very good friend of mine for those that do not know. I am going to his office in a little while so he can help me with this new coin I am interested in.

Anyway, back on topic. Did suchmoon give you some support? Nope!

Quote from: suchmoon date=1468248561
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. I like the shitcoin-burning concept of ÇPŁ but still not the faintest clue as to the incentive for youtubers to "commodify" their brands into yãłtz.

How about BobLawblaw? How well did he support you? None! He even insulted you.

Quote from: BobLawblaw date=1470002446
Why does everything I have learned about cryptocurrencies and Bruno, tell me to avoid this like The Plague ?

The Unicode characters give this an extra bit of eye-rolling zest. Nothing says Professional like untypable text.

Remember what happened when Prince tried that ?

He's dead now.

Did spoetnik even bless you with his presence? Did any of your troll friends support you?  Nope, you got no support. Like Leroy said, "I guess they have no honor or loyalty among trolls". Maybe if you had a decent attitude, and 1% of the intelligence a turkey has, more people would want to support you. Instead you were willing to give the whole exchange administrative power from your project to a person you didn't even know. I also like how you hypocritically made it a self moderated thread. A specific point you love to harass others about. The problem is you are a complete moron and you attack anyone you do not agree with. You also repeatedly contradict your own trash talking you do to others. It's like somehow in your deluded mind you honestly believe you are someone of importance. Your mouth is trash, your language is worse, and your research is less than modest when you are at your best.

I can't believe even an idiot like you really thinks Facebook, Twitter and above all this stupid place are worthy examples of who people are, what they have accomplished, when they started something and how they progress in life. Even you can't be that stupid Gleb.

Real life is different from this stupid forum Gleb. Here you can have 20 or 30 alt accounts and feel superior as you talk to yourself with them. You can feel like the king of crypto as you use all your alt accounts to bully and insult others. It was all a big game until you realized having all those alts didn't help you garner the support you actually needed in your projects.

You talk a lot of shit for an old man of 56. I know you have no friends, and I understand why. What you really hate the most is despite your ridiculous attempts to ruin Leroy or any of his friends, they really do have the support you wish you could find here. You talk shit on Owen, but he has a wonderful asset to crypto, one they need. A place where your nonsense does not exist. I mean a person like you can not even manage a proper signature campaign and pay people what they are owed.

Quote from: pcoin date=1469004095
@ OP, i have not received any bounty or reward from this campaign better for me to say that i dont know how to redeem my payout from the paused campaign.
Kindly pm me details.
Thank you.

How can you possibly be expected to properly run a coin, its community, and handle the obstacles that come with a real project like that.

Maybe Leroy is this serial liar you want him to be, but he never not once didn't pay someone their income. That is way more than we can say for you as well as a huge portion of this industry like Garza, Vern, scamcloud mining operators. Yes I did just categorize you with pieces of trash like them. Why? Because you are no different than any of them. They stole from people, so did you. They scammed people, So did you. They really did lie to people, and guess what? SO DID YOU!

You know the funniest thing of all, I told Leroy we all needed to go and attack your thread. You know what his reply was? "No, we don't even need to. He will find out he is a nobody when no one will support him". He went on to say, "Mark my words, not even suchmoon, spoetnik or any of those people he thinks are his friends and support him here will support his project". I love how no one had to go in your thread Gleb and treat you like you treated them and you still failed. You have to admit that is very funny.

I also saw the one single thing you did that was somewhat successful is finally closing its doors. The Charity you started that they had to literally throw you out of because of your racist attitude towards even donors. What a complete moron you are Gleb, that even until now you can't figure out that loud obnoxious attitude of yours has been holding you back for the past 50 years of your life. Any normal human being would learn from the mistakes they make. Not Gleb, he just trolls on forward like there is no problem.

Just go away Gleb, no one likes you, and your failed projects prove that. No one really cares what you have to say, and the success of the projects you continue to attack tells us that. Above all what you are doing is counterproductive to your own ambitions. If you are to stupid to realize yourself, you keep bumping this thread you stupid moron.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 04:23:00 AM

I forgot, had we ever established who is "crptoarch"? Can't be Leroy, spelling's too good. Zinck? Leroy's wife?

Anyway, nice trolling whoever you are but you got your facts wrong. Like for example:

"Maybe Leroy is this serial liar you want him to be, but he never not once didn't pay someone their income."

Well, he's like 100 BTC in the hole. Can he pay all that out at once? That's right. Withdrawal limits or whatever the fuck the current excuse is. Face it, your buddy is filthy lying "theif".

And we love Gleb deeply. I don't expect you to understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: