Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41575 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 05:49:17 PM

@suchmoon. WOW now you are the serial liar. Lie after lie after lie after lie. All of that in one post too. Just as I expected, you can't be truthful when answering the questions. This is why your opinion is worthless.

Really? What exactly do you think I lied about? And why do you think so? Did Leroy tell you that?

Assuming you honestly think so - there are a couple of possibilities:
1) You were duped by Leroy.
2) Actually I can't think of another one. Help me out here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:57:13 PM

@Gleb In those 2 huge trolling posts of yours where you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, those will not change the fact that you are crypto's number one project starting failure. It also will never change the fact that you are also the only guy anywhere who was ever kicked out of a charity that they started.

Starting with the latter, everybody in the crypto space is still awaiting your proof for that being the truth. Here, let me make it easy for you.

@Theymos : If it's proven that I was kicked out of Bitcoin 100, you have my permission to permanently ban all of my 73 accounts on this forum.

There you go, crptoarch. Provide that racist proof to theymos and I'll be gone within 24 hours. Unlike yourself, I'll sign my name.

Bruno Kucinskas

Now, regarding the former statement by you in re I have no idea what I'm talkin' 'bout ...

The Lesson Begins a

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

I've been reading a ton of stuff online (here and elsewhere) with the goal of learning to mine bitcoin, on a small scale. It seems the only advice out there for a "small scale" miner is "DON'T DO IT!" Are all these people just trying to stop competition? I understand that running just one little ASIC isn't going to make me rich, and probably wont earn enough to cover electricity, but a person's gotta start somewhere.

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research. I had not joined but gained a little bit of knowledge here. But this thread made me want to join and post my opinion.

Please before you read farther, if you get your pannies in a bunch when someone puts the blatant obvious truth in your face, I deeply encourage you to just move on to the next thread, I am sure I will ruffle some sleeves in my post. I am a very honest person.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines
for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Reads to me like it's you, Leroy Fodor, doing the bouncing around and not I. HAHAHA

2009: Learnt about Bitcoin from a dude in South Carolina.
2009: Leroy Fodor started trading bitcoins with his new redneck friend.
2009: Mined bitcoins in South Carolina and sold to his new redneck friend.
2011: Moved to the Philippines to run his in-laws' sorry-ass Sari Sari.
2011: "We started our venture into Crytpo Currentcy and Mining" We being Leroy Fodor and his wife, for there's no way he can pull anybody else outta his ass as to whoms "we" consists of.

There you go, Chantha Owen Lueung. All the proof you needed to distance yourself from the serial liar Leroy Fodor. If that's not enough, I can easily provided over 100 more lies that Leroy Fodor has told throughout the years, 3/4 of them in the cryptocurrency space. On second thought, I'll just provided said lies after each and every time you reply to this thread. How you like them apples? HAHAHA & Chuckles

The last time RateCoin traded this low was during the first couple days of its existence.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:31:05 PM

@crptoarch

Dude, here's an even smaller lesson given you've obviously had trouble digesting the previous small lesson, thanks chiefly to your ADHD kickin' in causing you to evoke Santa Clause and alluding to Leroy Fodor and him are one and the same.

May 26, 2014: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out our super power PC we built and used rigs for the larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

ONLY TWO TIMELINES by the venerable Leroy Fodor, Gog's gift to all the Flipper children who speak Fishish or not:

May 26, 2014: Leroy Fodor announced that he's new to the bitcoin space, expressing how problematic it would be for him to get his hands on quality bitcoin mining equipment there in the Philippines.

December 30, 2014: Leroy Fodor goes into great detail about how in the latter part of 2012 just prior a fire, he was in the process of converting the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines consisting of his homemade SUPER POWER computer and other used mining rigs over to ASIC-based bitcoin miners in spite of said not being released till late spring 2013.

"Good-bye, SUPER POWER computer! Hello, ASICs! Merry Christmas 2012."

I may be considered a troll, but at least I'm not as delusional as crptoarch believing that Leroy Fodor is God's gift to the cryptocurrency space.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:54:39 PM

Funny how Owen hasn't been around to update his 70K+ users in re the latest and upcoming updates since crptoarch (Leroy Fodor's other cocksuckin' buddy) opted to show his scammy ass again on this venerable thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=231514

Name:   bitmaster1x
Activity:   322
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2014, 12:47:27 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:32:24 AM

crptoarch, please return and do your damndest to try to further stick it up my ass. To be "Leroy Fodor" honest, I was enjoying the sex.

Let's briefly recap: If a person was on Crypto-city's site and claimed to be into bitcoin since 2009 but all the evidence of such proved beyond a shadow of doubt that such wasn't the case, Owen, pressured by his ban of nefarious actor brothers, would have the lying piece of shit banned from further interacting on C-c. But, if the person is your partner in crime and named Leroy Fodor, then no such expulsion would be warranted, coupled with anybody saying otherwise will have their IP banned from visiting C-c and labeled as TROLLS.

Think about it!
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:33:27 PM

Massive Crypto-city update completed.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:33:45 AM

Massive Crypto-city update completed.

Thank you, Owen, for the informative update about the completed massive update. Speaking of massive, would you be so kind as to have crptoarch revisit this tread so that he can lay some more massive shit on me? Seriously, and "Leroy Fodor" honest, I miss the sex. HAHAHA & Chuckles
crptoarch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:38:29 AM

Gleb, there is only one lesson we need for you, and that is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 I think that says enough about what kind of person you really are. If you spent 1/100th the time on your own projects as you do trolling people maybe you would have something worthwhile. But, it shows where your priorities and your skills are. Running a productive project is just not in your abilities. But Google, Facebook and Twitter, the truth of the web, that is your best skill.

You have yet to prove honestly you were not kicked out of your charity or politely asked to leave because of your attitude and racist behavior. The most you did prove is you do not have the ability to stick with a project you start. Yet came back to try and get support for a coin you thought you could manage. With no website experience, no coding experience, no positive PR experience, with a history of lying and scamming and stealing from people. You didn't even use those SEO skills of your to promote your little failed project. Somewhere in your deluded mind you felt you could actually be trusted to manage a coin. The sad thing is www.crypto-city.com has people who could have helped you with those problems. How much support did you get here? NONE!

@suchmoon, People like you really disgust me. You lie, and know your lying, and know others can't prove your lying. So, you keep lying because you know you can get away with it. I tried to get Leroy to share with me some of your payout and profit situation to prove you are flat faced lying. The most he would tell me is suchmoon is lying. I can tell you she was bought out, I can tell you she made a profit, this information can be seen in the transactions in the group of buyouts we made last year sometime. But I can not go into detail about her account past that. No matter how much of an ass she is, I can not lower myself to her level of immaturity. The most you can do is argue with her like a child on the forum, which by the way is a huge waste of time. He told me he doesn't care who people believe, they can believe you, or him it doesn't really matter either way.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:40:25 AM

Lol.. You are either Leroy, Owen, or one of their lowly paid shills. How can you even defend such garbage and sleep at night, otherwise? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 02:11:12 AM

@suchmoon, People like you really disgust me. You lie, and know your lying, and know others can't prove your lying. So, you keep lying because you know you can get away with it. I tried to get Leroy to share with me some of your payout and profit situation to prove you are flat faced lying. The most he would tell me is suchmoon is lying. I can tell you she was bought out, I can tell you she made a profit, this information can be seen in the transactions in the group of buyouts we made last year sometime. But I can not go into detail about her account past that. No matter how much of an ass she is, I can not lower myself to her level of immaturity. The most you can do is argue with her like a child on the forum, which by the way is a huge waste of time. He told me he doesn't care who people believe, they can believe you, or him it doesn't really matter either way.

Yeah right. I hereby give my permission for Leroy to disclose my "payout and profit situation". See who's really lying here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:16:36 AM

@crptoarch

Glad to see you're back, bud. Your post makes my dick so fuckin' hard. Again, thanks for the sex.

I'm sure Owen appreciates you posting in his thread so to bring a more nefarious light up his ass. It amaze's everybody in the cryptocurrency space, nefarious and non-nefarious actors alike, that you consider the simple lesson-cum-truism below as trolling.

Here's hopin', crptoarch, that you're able to pass this simple lesson. If not, may I suggest you exit the gene pool so not to accidentally procreate with whatever whore willing to take your moneys for you to eat her rotten pussy prior to you fuckin' the livin' shit outta her for a minute and a half?

Dude, here's an even smaller lesson given you've obviously had trouble digesting the previous small lesson, thanks chiefly to your ADHD kickin' in causing you to evoke Santa Clause and alluding to Leroy Fodor and him are one and the same.

May 26, 2014: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out our super power PC we built and used rigs for the larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

ONLY TWO TIMELINES by the venerable Leroy Fodor, Gog's gift to all the Flipper children who speak Fishish or not:

May 26, 2014: Leroy Fodor announced that he's new to the bitcoin space, expressing how problematic it would be for him to get his hands on quality bitcoin mining equipment there in the Philippines.

December 30, 2014: Leroy Fodor goes into great detail about how in the latter part of 2012 just prior a fire, he was in the process of converting the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines consisting of his homemade SUPER POWER computer and other used mining rigs over to ASIC-based bitcoin miners in spite of said not being released till late spring 2013.

"Good-bye, SUPER POWER computer! Hello, ASICs! Merry Christmas 2012."

I may be considered a troll, but at least I'm not as delusional as crptoarch believing that Leroy Fodor is God's gift to the cryptocurrency space.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:26:08 AM

You have yet to prove honestly you were not kicked out of your charity or politely asked to leave because of your attitude and racist behavior.

The simplest lesson of the day: Show your proof to theymos that the above is true, and he has my permission to ban ALL 73 accounts of mine on this forum.

To make it even easier for you, the above is open to ANY of the 7+ billion people on the planet. If anybody can prove that the above statement by crptoarch is true, again, theymos has my permission to ban all 73 accounts I have on this forum that I currently use to talk to myself.

Bruno Kucinskas
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:52:55 PM

trolls... chuckles...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:35:47 PM

trolls... chuckles...

Chantha Owen Lueung spent over $100K USD to supposedly earn a business degree, yet can't differentiate between trolls and myriad astute users informing him about Leroy Fodor being cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, right up there with Marshall Long and Craig Steven Wright.

The Cliffs Notes version of the simple lesson - which I so kindly provided - is that Leroy Fodor claimed to trade and mine bitcoins in 2009, but in 2014 claimed to be new to bitcoin, not able to afford the fancy equipment. Leroy Fodor also lied about earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. There's a dedicated thread depicting Leroy Fodor dozens upon dozens of other lies.

Anybody embracing Leroy Fodor should 100% not be trusted, ergo Chantha Owen Lueung is not to be trusted as he harbors nefarious actors over on his Crypto-city site, banning IPs of those spreading truisms.

In closing, Owen, please provide a video of you sticking black Chuckles up your asshole. I promise to jackoff to it while viewing it at 1/4 speed. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:51:08 PM

In closing, Owen, please provide a video of you sticking black Chuckles up your asshole. I promise to jackoff to it while viewing it at 1/4 speed. HAHAHA & Chuckles

Gleb troll got (feeling left out) issues. Sniff sniff. awe...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:39:50 PM

Yeah right. I hereby give my permission for Leroy to disclose my "payout and profit situation". See who's really lying here.

I take your silence as acknowledgement that you made the whole thing up.

I wish I could say "could happen to anyone" but I can't. Only happens to serial liars like Leroy, Owen, Zinck, and yourself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:34:00 PM

I take your silence as acknowledgement that you made the whole thing up.

I wish I could say "could happen to anyone" but I can't. Only happens to serial liars like Leroy, Owen, Zinck, and yourself.

The whole gang are nothing but fuckin' liars. If they were telling the truth, they would have no problem in showing theymos that I was kicked out of Bitcoin 100 due to racism OR ANY OTHER REASON. All they would have to do is provide just one - JUST 1 - proven reason (doesn't matter what it is) to theymos, and he has my permission to ban all 73 user accounts of mine on this forum currently used to talk to myself because everybody else in the Bitcoin community knows that I'm a useless fuck.

Until that day, I will fuck with these nefarious actors till my last breath (unless I opt to not finish this project as well like all the other failed attempts in my life  Cry). HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:28:37 PM

theymos, has my permission to ban all 73 user accounts of mine on this forum currently used to talk to myself because everybody else in the Bitcoin community knows that I'm a useless fuck.

Until that day, I will fuck with these nefarious actors till my last breath (unless I opt to not finish this project as well like all the other failed attempts in my life  Cry). HAHAHA & Chuckles

Nice... troll admits it's a schizo useless f*ck... truth shall set you free... chuckles...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:15:47 PM

theymos, has my permission to ban all 73 user accounts of mine on this forum currently used to talk to myself because everybody else in the Bitcoin community knows that I'm a useless fuck.

Nice... troll admits it's a schizo useless f*ck... truth shall set you free... chuckles...

So when are you setting yourself free and admitting that your site is a safe haven for scammers?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:23:24 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:50:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

Until that day, I will fuck with these nefarious actors till my last breath (unless I opt to not finish this project as well like all the other failed attempts in my life  Cry). HAHAHA & Chuckles

It's obvious that this Chantha Owen Lueung FUCKER needs another lesson in delineating the difference between what constitutes a troll and someone presenting undeniable truisms. Unfortunately, I must now decide which one of Leroy Fodor's lies should be part of the next lesson, albeit I'm heavily leaning toward his Forex prowess, namely where Leroy sold his Forex portfolio in 2011 to finance the creation of the largest bitcoin mining operation in all the Philippines juxtaposed with Leroy stating in 2014 - a month prior to him REALLY learning about Bitcoin - that he was about to exit the practice Forex portfolio practice and start trading with real money, dedicating to such so to earn a living via trading Forex thingies. A month later, Leroy Fodor was on his personal Facebook page jacking off all over himself espousing to family and friends how he discovered the greatest invention since the toilet plunger - BITCOIN.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 09:19:41 PM

It's obvious that this FUCKER needs another lesson in delineating the difference between what constitutes a troll and someone presenting undeniable truisms.
Undeniable troll-a-majism troll.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: