Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold at the right moment :)  (Read 3313 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:03:41 PM

You never know when it is the right moment. Maybe after 2 years or something than the value will be higher so you never know.
It is of course good that you have made some profit, but if you wait a while than you can have some more profit later maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:31:59 PM

You never know when it is the right moment. Maybe after 2 years or something than the value will be higher so you never know.
It is of course good that you have made some profit, but if you wait a while than you can have some more profit later maybe.

You are right, its not to predict you should just sell your bitcoins when you think the price is good and the profit is also good to sell.
Its always your own choice so just have t be on the loom out for price rise moment so you can sell them quick.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:51:42 PM

You are right, its not to predict you should just sell your bitcoins when you think the price is good and the profit is also good to sell.
Its always your own choice so just have t be on the loom out for price rise moment so you can sell them quick.

The point is right, the bitcoin is not to predict, and it will never be, maybe in the future but I think this will be highly unlikely.
Also the fact is that the bitcoin can be sold on any time and its your own choice if it was good and not someone else, if you made profit on it no matter what its good of course.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 04:50:04 PM

I did not sell at its highest point, but managed to sell on the way down and re-buy 3-4 dollars lower. Not much, but its something for me.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:17:13 PM

I did not sell at its highest point, but managed to sell on the way down and re-buy 3-4 dollars lower. Not much, but its something for me.
The right time to sell bitcoin if the price in this month touch $450 and i think it will happen in this month..
Lets hope it will happen so that we can make a profit with our bitcoins..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

I have been selling at $425 and I had rebought back at a price of $412 and are still waiting for the price rise to $420 for sell Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:13:16 PM

I have been selling at $425 and I had rebought back at a price of $412 and are still waiting for the price rise to $420 for sell Smiley

It's good if you have a lot coins to trade with, but if you just trade with 1 or 2 Bitcoins then it's not really worth it if you ask me. The profit for that is too low, and you risk selling while the price may go up after that.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

oh wow that must have been a pretty decent sum of money that you earned, congratulations

i never do trading as i never manage to earn anything because i dont sell at the right time, my coins are just idling in my wallet and thats it, i dont use them
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:56:13 AM

It's good if you have a lot coins to trade with, but if you just trade with 1 or 2 Bitcoins then it's not really worth it if you ask me. The profit for that is too low, and you risk selling while the price may go up after that.

yes unfortunately I do not have a lot of bitcoin. but I think 1btc is enough to make profit and I hope to get $10/day Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:58:13 AM

What are you talking about? The price was between $332-336 yesterday and had been there for days before dropping to $422 at the (current) lowest.
Nothing you could do in minutes. And the gap is smaller.
 Huh
$332-336?  I think you're thinking of the wrong currency unless I'm on the wrong planet.  OP, you got lucky if you did what you said.  Things could have gone in a much different direction, as I'm sure you know.
Lol. He made a mistake, already fixed now. I don't think it happened within minutes. I was out of the house so I couldn't do anything. Sad
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:05:09 PM

You never know what the right moment is and that is the problem. I hope that more people will wait a longer time.
So the value will be higher later and that you can get have some more profit in the future, but you never know what will happen.

JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:09:03 PM

Well maybe you did sell them on the right time but this is also not to predict of course.
You cannot say that the bitcoin will go to a high amount next month so its your own choice to sell and its just also a bit of a matter of luck in my opinion.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

You never know what the right moment is and that is the problem. I hope that more people will wait a longer time.
So the value will be higher later and that you can get have some more profit in the future, but you never know what will happen.

Indeed, I think selling right now is not the right moment but it also depends on how much you bought the bitcoin.
If you bought them on 50 dollar its of course a big profit so why not is the question than right ?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:23:48 PM

yes unfortunately I do not have a lot of bitcoin. but I think 1btc is enough to make profit and I hope to get $10/day Smiley

If you are happy with that, then you are doing a good job. But as I said before, you risk buying back at a premium when you sell to secure a $10 profit and after that the price goes up. How many times in the last 30 days have you managed to gain your daily $10 profit target?
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:43:34 PM

Did anyone else make a quick hundred bucks? I sold when bitcoin touched $440, and I rebought a few minutes later when the price hit $420. Free monies!

Yes you sould bitcoins at really good moment, i sold at same moment as you did just i had less bitcoins so i also won less money, would be reallt nice to know eachtime when to sell
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:49:38 PM

oh wow that must have been a pretty decent sum of money that you earned, congratulations

i never do trading as i never manage to earn anything because i dont sell at the right time, my coins are just idling in my wallet and thats it, i dont use them

Sounds like me lol.

Best way is to trade when you know for certain that price might consider a pivot - esp with the whole halving news.

Other then that I never trade as well.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:06:00 PM

Did anyone else make a quick hundred bucks? I sold when bitcoin touched $440, and I rebought a few minutes later when the price hit $420. Free monies!

Yes you sould bitcoins at really good moment, i sold at same moment as you did just i had less bitcoins so i also won less money, would be reallt nice to know eachtime when to sell

I think it is just me that sold at $280 when the price wasn't high like it is today, since then I have tried to not sell. That wasn't the right moment Lucky you guys.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:04:03 PM

I think it is just me that sold at $280 when the price wasn't high like it is today, since then I have tried to not sell. That wasn't the right moment Lucky you guys.
naah, i sold a part of my bticoins at such price too and im a bit sad right now as i could have sold it at a nearly two times higher price

i never manage to sell and buy at the correct times, to be honest i often sell at smaller price and buy at higher
busybee7

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:01:34 AM

i doubt that you sold at the correct time to be honest, bitcoin price will surely rise in the future and it would have made you some good money

im not selling my bitcoins and i have never did that because i believe that the price of bitcoin will rise significantly and help me make a living
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

i doubt that you sold at the correct time to be honest, bitcoin price will surely rise in the future and it would have made you some good money

im not selling my bitcoins and i have never did that because i believe that the price of bitcoin will rise significantly and help me make a living

Yeah bitcoin would sure increase when years go. He has got a good profit at the right moment as he has got at his requirements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: