Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin invest  (Read 5558 times)
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:28:15 PM

i know bitcoin itself is already an investment but i have 3 bitcoin sitting around and I'm looking for a quick 5% flip any idea??
dont invest a small amount of coins into some companys if you want to make a nice profit with investings you need to put allot into many companys not just one but also ohter ones. And dont be to fast in witch one be carefull.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:32:22 PM

i know bitcoin itself is already an investment but i have 3 bitcoin sitting around and I'm looking for a quick 5% flip any idea??
If you want a quick earning and fasr earning 5% risk it at gambling site try martingle its easy there to get 5% of your bitcoin. You can earn there easily just jse the tricks martingle in betting i tried it and tested. But dont be greedy if you are greedy theresa chance that your funds can quickly gone because its gambling you cant alway s win you can lose also

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
grapevinebitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:42:20 PM

localbitcoins.com is the only surefire way of making 3-6%+ everyday. Unless you come up with a service of your own.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:40:11 PM

That is not the best thing to do but you can make later more money with it and that is the risk that you should take but of course you are not for sure to make profit.
But it can takes a long time until the value will be higher so you need patience for it also.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:06:08 PM

Maybe you can invest bitcoin BTC JAM, where you can lend to bitcoin person has been verified by BTC JAM. BTC JAM giving attractive interest, if you want to try please go directly to http://btcjam.com/
Thank you Smiley
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:01:38 PM

Maybe you can invest bitcoin BTC JAM, where you can lend to bitcoin person has been verified by BTC JAM. BTC JAM giving attractive interest, if you want to try please go directly to http://btcjam.com/
Thank you Smiley
Lending bitcoin is really risky these days even in btcjam. Its better to trade coins on daily basis if you have large sum of bitcoin rather than lending others for 0.1% interest.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

Thank you Smiley
Lending bitcoin is really risky these days even in btcjam. Its better to trade coins on daily basis if you have large sum of bitcoin rather than lending others for 0.1% interest.

Yeah trading is always good to earn certain percentage of profits on regular basis as lending will not give you that good amount of profits that you can earn from trading.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

You may try and use website like BTCPOP or BTCJAM. They are basically p2p lending website where you give loan to someone who needs it. it's a crowd funding loan idea and worked well for me. I have using btcjam since last 4 months and earned quite a few bucks from here. in my opinion best way of investing bitcoin and making good profit from it is trading. especially trading altcoins. there are sometimes very good options in altcoin market where you can easily triple your investment in a short time. Remember, all investments have risk so invest what you can afford to lose. Also, stay away from ponzi schemes who tell you we will multiply your coin in some hours.
AleksNewman

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Investing means buying an asset that actually creates products, services or cashflow, such as a profitable business or a rentable piece of real estate, for an extended period of time. An investment is something that has intrinsic value – that is, it would be worth owning from a financial perspective, even if you could never sell it.

To answer why bitcoin has become so big, we need to separate the usefulness of the underlying technology called “blockchain” from the mania of people turning bitcoin into a big dumb lottery. Blockchain is simply a nifty software invention (which is open-source and free for anyone to use), whereas bitcoin is just one well-known way to use it.
seriyamanan

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

I think the time to invest in Bitcoin is now Because it's just the lowest level. In the future, it will move towards higher value.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

In general, many know a lot of questions about crypto currency. In occasion of earnings, about the official it will be or not? Actually now it is not clear, everything will be seen in the future
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

The investor acquires the number of bitcoins for real money and is waiting for an increase in the rate of the crypto currency. Sooner or later the cost of bitcoin will increase, and the purchased crypto currency will be sold more expensive.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Buy now at the dip. The value  is now very low so after this we expect the value to go up which is just increasing your money. It's the best type of investment really. Buy low sell high
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

I tried fast flips and short term investments and lost around 80% of them, so i had 1 bitcoin and now im at 0.2 btc, then market is red you lose more in altcoins, so better to think twice .
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

I believe in bitcoin to install all my assets, because now the price is even cheaper buy it later, believe me bitcoin is a future coin for us.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Nowadays there are lots of opportunities to invest you bitcoins in some kind of development and have good interests. But you should first check the company or person.
quanghoa7911

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

Investing means buying an asset that actually creates products, services or cashflow, such as a profitable business or a rentable piece of real estate, for an extended period of time. An investment is something that has intrinsic value – that is, it would be worth owning from a financial perspective, even if you could never sell it.

To answer why bitcoin has become so big, we need to separate the usefulness of the underlying technology called “blockchain” from the mania of people turning bitcoin into a big dumb lottery. Blockchain is simply a nifty software invention (which is open-source and free for anyone to use), whereas bitcoin is just one well-known way to use it.
The fist, You seem to be a knowledgeable financial consultant. That is great! But you are not judging from a general perspective. Please, Can you answer me a few small questions later:
 1-What is the original blockchain platform?
 2-Do you think that a community in this space is larger than the Bitcoin community?
 3-Is your development of knowledge called investment?
thanks for your great suggestions
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

to get a quick return on investment with bitcoin I think it's a bit difficult because we also know the price is unpredictable for sure and it takes time and patience

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

to get a quick return on investment with bitcoin I think it's a bit difficult because we also know the price is unpredictable for sure and it takes time and patience
One might suggest that a viable short-term strategy for buying and selling Bitcoin would be to determine the direction of the greatest amount of shilling, and bet the other way.
Of course not, the "shorts" usually wait for a bubble to start bursting, and then make money riding it down, i.e., take the last dollars of the desperate investors who are doubling-down because they can't afford their losses when the bubble started to burst.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: