Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackpotracer presents ★★★Dust Lottery★★★DUST to BTC★★★  (Read 14601 times)
gizane

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:25:27 AM

What do you mean it would not be fair? I think it will fair enough to divide it equally to all members. If you are not agree can I know how would you like to be divided? May be everyone can sort the things out

gizane

you were in chat and online (shown in users online) but you were not there when the 6/6 hit. you even dont know that the winner cooldad sent me 0.05 and said I should keep it and I spontaneously added it to the rain. the rain would have been 0.08 and not 0.13. I stil can revert it to 0.08 because it was tipped by winner to me personally and cooldad and some other user can confirm this

please let me explain now why it would be unfair to split the rain of 0.08 or even the 0.13 in equal parts for all 11 users who were seen in chat as users online

we have loyal players who are botting 24/7 since the start of our app.
we have players who are playing with our free bets and their own coins
we have players who are betting with free bets only
we have players who are betting and chatting
we dont have players who are only sitting in chat not betting and not chatting or a stupid lol to get rain like in other apps
we are very satisfied with all those fine people and players

for example we cant give same reward for chat rain to users who are using only daily free bets as we would like to give to 24/7 botters. there must be a difference in rewards to different customers to be fair to all. we did the rules for chat rain before we started the app and knew we will have to make changes after first 6/6 hits to get  finally fair rules for all

for us it would be easy to stick to the unfair rules we posted at start and devide the 0.08 to all 11 like some suggested or to 3 users who shouted grats after hit.

we know our customers very well and I mean very well. we give respect to all our players and all players in general. please understand that we see it as totally unfair that a user who was sitting by chance viewing a movie and hears the siren of a 6/6 hit and jumping into chat and shouting grats will get full split of a chat rain. it could have been easily a chat rain of 1.6 BTC (we gave the whole day many 16 BTC promos).

I gave a list into chat how we think the rain should be given. gizane, have you been there to give us your opinion? no
there have been only vavilon, dust, hulk and bitcoingg out of 11 users shown online during the hit of 6/6 who were giving their opinion to my list and payout proposal. cooldad and me were the only ones who were betting a 10 sat when the 6/6 hit occurred

gizane did you give your opinion to my payout list in chat when I asked all users who are there? No, because you were not there. according to original rules you would not get 1 satoshi rain like many others of the 11 but we think it is not fair and added you and the others to the list of rain payout

I will post my list with payouts now again and the users who saw this list yesterday can confirm it and I even PMed it to one user

and again the chat rain is 0.08 but we added the tip we got from winner cooldad 0.05 to a 0.13 rain
if you think we should take off the 0.05 from the rain all users are welcome to tell us

libby > mocha > raimon > bitcoingg each 20k bits

dust > hulk > gizane> vavilon each 10k bits

asri > losk each 5k bits

now guys what is wrong with this rain payout proposal? we know our customers very well and are proposing this option

and we even said that L3gionario who is not in this list and sghd will get from our pocket some rain. I hope the users in chat yesterday will confirm this

everyone on the list during the 6/6 hit is welcome to give his opinion and please in a polite way. no reason to attack us or any of our players.

Yeah I dont even know because mostly I always afk when it comes to my bed time. And mostly when I afk my bot die and dont even do the rolls. How can you explain this then? This is not because of my inet, last night I think my inet is good enough to roll and it never rolls until my balance run out or anything but it always stop right away and it said unknown error

gizane we are not discussing why your bot died because also mocha's bot died and some other bots but cooldad's bot did not die and he hit 6/6. do you want us to give any guarantee that the bot will not die? we can't and will not give any guarantees for bot deaths

we are discussing the rain modus and if you would like to answer to my very detailed answer it woul dbe very much appreciated. we are not here to fight each other. we just want to find with all users a fair rule for rain.

please read my answer again and let me know your opinion because we would like to decide the rain payout for last 6/6 hit after all involved users gave us their opinion

thx

But i am rolling and I afk take my time rest so how should I know that the bot will die and someone will hit the jackpot. That means you ask us to pay attention to your site 24/7? Why you would like to divide it like that way. It is not that the amount of the divide money but the way you thought and your saying that doesnt make sense to me
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:32:25 AM

What do you mean it would not be fair? I think it will fair enough to divide it equally to all members. If you are not agree can I know how would you like to be divided? May be everyone can sort the things out

gizane

you were in chat and online (shown in users online) but you were not there when the 6/6 hit. you even dont know that the winner cooldad sent me 0.05 and said I should keep it and I spontaneously added it to the rain. the rain would have been 0.08 and not 0.13. I stil can revert it to 0.08 because it was tipped by winner to me personally and cooldad and some other user can confirm this

please let me explain now why it would be unfair to split the rain of 0.08 or even the 0.13 in equal parts for all 11 users who were seen in chat as users online

we dont have players who are only sitting in chat not betting and not chatting or a stupid lol to get rain like in other apps

for example we cant give same reward for chat rain to users who are using only daily free bets as we would like to give to 24/7 botters. there must be a difference in rewards to different customers to be fair to all. we did the rules for chat rain before we started the app and knew we will have to make changes after first 6/6 hits to get  finally fair rules for all

for us it would be easy to stick to the unfair rules we posted at start and devide the 0.08 to all 11 like some suggested or to 3 users who shouted grats after hit.

we know our customers very well and I mean very well. we give respect to all our players and all players in general. please understand that we see it as totally unfair that a user who was sitting by chance viewing a movie and hears the siren of a 6/6 hit and jumping into chat and shouting grats will get full split of a chat rain. it could have been easily a chat rain of 1.6 BTC (we gave the whole day many 16 BTC promos).

I gave a list into chat how we think the rain should be given. gizane, have you been there to give us your opinion? no
there have been only vavilon, dust, hulk and bitcoingg out of 11 users shown online during the hit of 6/6 who were giving their opinion to my list and payout proposal. cooldad and me were the only ones who were betting a 10 sat when the 6/6 hit occurred

gizane did you give your opinion to my payout list in chat when I asked all users who are there? No, because you were not there. according to original rules you would not get 1 satoshi rain like many others of the 11 but we think it is not fair and added you and the others to the list of rain payout

I will post my list with payouts now again and the users who saw this list yesterday can confirm it and I even PMed it to one user

and again the chat rain is 0.08 but we added the tip we got from winner cooldad 0.05 to a 0.13 rain
if you think we should take off the 0.05 from the rain all users are welcome to tell us

asri > losk each 5k bits

now guys what is wrong with this rain payout proposal? we know our customers very well and are proposing this option

and we even said that L3gionario who is not in this list and sghd will get from our pocket some rain. I hope the users in chat yesterday will confirm this

everyone on the list during the 6/6 hit is welcome to give his opinion and please in a polite way. no reason to attack us or any of our players.

Yeah I dont even know because mostly I always afk when it comes to my bed time. And mostly when I afk my bot die and dont even do the rolls. How can you explain this then? This is not because of my inet, last night I think my inet is good enough to roll and it never rolls until my balance run out or anything but it always stop right away and it said unknown error

gizane we are not discussing why your bot died because also mocha's bot died and some other bots but cooldad's bot did not die and he hit 6/6. do you want us to give any guarantee that the bot will not die? we can't and will not give any guarantees for bot deaths

we are discussing the rain modus and if you would like to answer to my very detailed answer it woul dbe very much appreciated. we are not here to fight each other. we just want to find with all users a fair rule for rain.

please read my answer again and let me know your opinion because we would like to decide the rain payout for last 6/6 hit after all involved users gave us their opinion

thx

But i am rolling and I afk take my time rest so how should I know that the bot will die and someone will hit the jackpot. That means you ask us to pay attention to your site 24/7? Why you would like to divide it like that way. It is not that the amount of the divide money but the way you thought and your saying that doesnt make sense to me

do you read what I am writing? I never said that a user needs to watch 24/7 if his bot died. but it is clearly his problem not ours to watch his bot

according to original rules you would not get 1 satoshi

but we did exclude only one = L3gionario as explained before

we accepted 10 users incl you to pay rain

we added the tip I got to the rain

please give a clear answer if you dont like our proposal or losk's proposal then let us know your payout proposal with numbers for each of the 10

thx

edit
please give us also a payout grid for 0.08 the original rain amount because it could be we will stay
with the original amount. we did not see any appreciation that I did add the tip I got from cooldad to the rain

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
gizane

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

gizane

for example we cant give same reward for chat rain to users who are using only daily free bets as we would like to give to 24/7 botters. there must be a difference in rewards to different customers to be fair to all. we did the rules for chat rain before we started the app and knew we will have to make changes after first 6/6 hits to get  finally fair rules for all

asri > losk each 5k bits

thx

do you read what I am writing? I never said that a user needs to watch 24/7 if his bot died. but it is clearly his problem not ours to watch his bot

please give a clear answer if you dont like our proposal or losk's proposal then let us know your payout proposal with numbers for each of the 10

thx

edit
please give us also a payout grid for 0.08 the original rain amount because it could be we will stay
with the original amount. we did not see any appreciation that I did add the tip I got from cooldad to the rain

It doesnt have to be problem about the total amount that each participant can get but I just dont understand about asking the rain chat of the jackpot. Yeah I know that is not your problem but at least you can't include afk things inside and not being respond to your question in the chat because most people are always afk when they using bot. It is your called then how would you divide it. This is not a really big matter to me Grin
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:54:35 AM

gizane

asri > losk each 5k bits

thx

thx

edit

It doesnt have to be problem about the total amount that each participant can get but I just dont understand about asking the rain chat of the jackpot. Yeah I know that is not your problem but at least you can't include afk things inside and not being respond to your question in the chat because most people are always afk when they using bot. It is your called then how would you divide it. This is not a really big matter to me Grin

again it looks you don't understand what I am saying. we are including even afk user who are botting and even when the bot stopped we still add them to the rain because we know exactly who our players are. check our list and payout proposal.

please propose your list or tell us if you prefer losk's or our proposal

thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:57:50 AM

0.08=
0.0105x4
0.007x4
0.005x2
gizane

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:02:55 PM

again it looks you don't understand what I am saying. we are including even afk user who are botting and even when the bot stopped we still add them to the rain because we know exactly who our players are. check our list and payout proposal.

please propose your list or tell us if you prefer losk's or our proposal

thx

No, I completely understand what you are saying. Which proposal I do agree on it, both is still give us free money so it doesnt matter Grin. Btw thanks for the arguments
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:16:32 PM

Rain...

First of all, congrats to Cooldad for hitting the 6. He derserve to win cos not only he roll patiently but also a nice and great chatters.
The yellow strike with the thunder of siren, rain fall to all the chatters. If im not mistaken JPR already make a fair rules to us in the earliear
hit of 6, regarding the rules of rain chat.
1. Those who r roll bets within 30mins before the hit, got for rain.
2. Those who have finish the daily bets but still chat within the same period of the hit, entittled for rain.

And so far, i agreed with the rules. Fair enough for me. So keep up the great job DL and good luck for all the next winner.

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:35:06 PM

Congratulations to Cooldad for hitting the jackpot!!

About the rain,

I will like the option you take. Its free money and i like it.
(I understand that cooldad sent you the tip to you, without any specific instruction. You can do with it what you want).

For next rain, that could be very big, i think could be good to make different rain for "free users" (with small % rain) and users that wagered a minimum amount these week with a bigger % of the rain. For example 30% for free users and 70% for the others.
But if you made any changes to avoid problems, write it on the web rules.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:01:24 PM

Congratulations to Cooldad for hitting the jackpot!!

About the rain,

I will like the option you take. Its free money and i like it.
(I understand that cooldad sent you the tip to you, without any specific instruction. You can do with it what you want).

For next rain, that could be very big, i think could be good to make different rain for "free users" (with small % rain) and users that wagered a minimum amount these week with a bigger % of the rain. For example 30% for free users and 70% for the others.
But if you made any changes to avoid problems, write it on the web rules.

raimon thank you very much for the posting an input

the problem is that it is not that easy to put the rules in words and action. each time it will be  different

we will try all and sure put it in the thread for everyone to see

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
libby515

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

my point is where on any site can you get a large amount of rain, only here, and i dont think free promo players should get that much if any as several have used multi accounts in the beginning, not sure about now. most sites have certain requirements to get rain,
 but JP has always been fair and generous, and players have taken advantage of that in the past.
 like i said whatever u do JP i am ok with, but i really think u need to have some sort of wager and deposit requirement in the future so it does not become a issue again

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

@ all thank you very much for participating in the discussion and giving us your straight forward opinion very much appreciated and very helpful

we saw that we are not so bad with our proposal if we compare to losk22  proposal. thx losk who was the only one with balls to give numbers Smiley

please understand the fact that we added the 0.05 tip I got to the rain amount. I think this changed the rain amount for all in positive direction. we think it should be appreciated that we did this. nothing special for us to be frank because we are used to give many free promos

it is a very difficult task to make it right for everyone but we want to give rain to all who are present in chat/online. that means it is always worth even you lost or used our daily free bets to stay in chat/online and check it from time to time. as soon you wagered and you are in chat/online you should be eligible to get rain but not as much as other players botting or wagering for many hours and more. I hope this is understandable and acceptable

lets say we give rain only to user who wagered a min of xxx. this would not be fair to users who are not wagering that much because of many reasons = not enough time or not enough dust
or a user coming into chat/site and asks how the game is played and booom cooldad hits 6/6 Smiley should this user who even didn't wager one bet get rain or not? we say yes

we decided to stay with our first payout proposal

asri > losk each 5k bits

for sghd and L3gionario we offer both a 16 BTC free ride. please come into chat and tell us when you are ready

we will start to payout to all who are on our site and in chat. please come over and claim there and confirm here that you received rain

thx again to all our fine players

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:55:15 PM

I confirm that i received the 20.000 bits from rain.

Thanks Jackpotracer.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:51:20 AM

as we have a few users who are not satisfied with our Chat Rain rules we are asking and polling our users but only our users please

we will cancel our new Chat Rain rules if our users want us

to divide the Chat Rain amount equally to all users online

to be frank it would be the easiest option for us but we don't like this option and calling it the most unfair option

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
hulkpanther

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:56:19 AM

I confirm i received chat rain! sorry forgot say before!

I have no problem with new rules.
leps

Activity: 918

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:11:08 AM

i think first rules are still good. online ppl wins when someone hit 6/6.
khalized

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:16:52 AM

What do you mean by "For dust players only"? The one who prefers to wage more like they usually do can't play?
The website looks nice though but why did you integrate with moneypot? I prefer to play these kind of games anonymously.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:17:34 AM

i think first rules are still good. online ppl wins when someone hit 6/6.

lepstick

maybe I dont understand or you did not understand Smiley

our new rules are saying that online users who don't wager don't get rain

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Dtales

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:35:08 AM

Divide it to all those who are currently Betting and half to those who are Chatting and respond within 5 minutes. It doesn't resolve any Bot accidently stopping though.   Chat Rules have to be strict. IMO.    fini
energoro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:47:43 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 09:13:20 AM by energoro

The rules are good but... people who don't invest much in game will want to share the rain equal.. ( I want too so eh..)

How about my ideea:

The rain should share equal to online people who got wagered at least the free 1000 bets.. but.. if you have more referals.. you get a better percent.. how sounds that ?

If you have more referals active ( players who played continuously.. I mean if you have 100 referals and just 10 users from your referals got wagered in that day... you get a % bigger with... 1% or 10% eh.. )

Edit: option 1 with equal share then..
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:01:13 AM

Divide it to all those who are currently Betting and half to those who are Chatting and respond within 5 minutes. It doesn't resolve any Bot accidently stopping though.   Chat Rules have to be strict. IMO.    fini

thanks for taking the time to give us a suggestion. but our question was not to give us a suggestion but just to choose 1 out of 2 options

our new rule or to divide to all online users?

now let me answer to your suggestions

we are looking for players and not chatters and your suggestion asks for awarding chatters. chatters only can't get rain. a good example is bit exo rain and they changed it already and will change it again.

no app can live or earn from chatters but chatters are welcome and have the option to take the free bets daily and enjoy some rain

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: