Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774980 times)
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

which makes the Nano better than any other coin of course the technology itself
Send 10 Receive 10 in less than 10 Seconds
Nano is perfect for peer to peer transactions
you can buy things and instantly pay them without having to wait a long time unlike most other crypto that require you to wait for confirmation time

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

I guess there are also other coins out there, which can compete with Nano, much cheaper and not so hyped. This was the 2nd reason I didn´t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

One huge advantage of Nano over the Bitcoin Lightning Network is the absence of fee. With Lightning network you still have to pay a fee to open a channel.

Nano has no advantage over Bitcoin there are so many bugs in the code of this coin. Maybe you are not following this project from early days so many question still unanswered and recent hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this project.

I think whole pump was just designed to get bitgrail out of their insolvency, it just seemed so unreal - who are putting millions of dollars in untested first heared of some altcoin, even if it was scalable to 100000 tx/s, and with everything others have? It just seemed timing is perfect - discover of theft in november - big pump - closure of bitgrail.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ex-nihilo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

you can buy things and instantly pay them without having to wait a long time unlike most other crypto that require you to wait for confirmation time

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

I guess there are also other coins out there, which can compete with Nano, much cheaper and not so hyped. This was the 2nd reason I didn´t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

One huge advantage of Nano over the Bitcoin Lightning Network is the absence of fee. With Lightning network you still have to pay a fee to open a channel.

Nano has no advantage over Bitcoin there are so many bugs in the code of this coin. Maybe you are not following this project from early days so many question still unanswered and recent hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this project.

No fee at all > fees to open channels.
Simple as that.

hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this exchange. Bitgrail got hacked, not NANO, as Coincheck got hacked one month ago, not XEM.
Neither NANO nor XEM conduct a hard fork, because the exchanges got hacked, not the coins' underlying tech.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Ok investard, thanks for the good tips... Bitcoin and Lightning Network > Nano
LOL

Yeah, you fool, go all in in Nano.  Cheesy
I`m pretty sure everybody will regret it, soon.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

But good luck, anyway.

No fee at all > fees to open channels.
Simple as that.

hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this exchange. Bitgrail got hacked, not NANO, as Coincheck got hacked one month ago, not XEM.
Neither NANO nor XEM conduct a hard fork, because the exchanges got hacked, not the coins' underlying tech.

Well said bro... Well said...  Wink

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

LOL

Some people make inspire other people and some discourage but investment is very tricky decision. We must do our own research don't listen anybody when they think and what they are doing there. Don't take advise or give suggestion to other people let this on future what is will bring.   
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

When will the devs make a new ANN page for $NANO, this must be confusing to some noobs who are looking for info on it. BTW price is settling down, would rather have organic growth than a pump.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

When will the devs make a new ANN page for $NANO, this must be confusing to some noobs who are looking for info on it. BTW price is settling down, would rather have organic growth than a pump.

true thing it should be updated. Or just a new one created. I would prefer second

The Zah

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

I sold a car to a friend of mine and it was stolen after he left it running outside with the door open. Am I to blame? According to your dumb ass logic yes. Dear god you need help.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

I already heard about this technology. It is very interesting to observe the development. After all, the stated advantages really can push the crypto-currencies to the background
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

LOL

LOL
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

But good luck, anyway.

So many questions left unanswered about when bitcoin was hacked on mtgox too.

What's your point? Exchanges get hacked.

Bitcoin sucks by the way. It is slow, it can cost $20 to send some, people spam it and kill the network all the time. Even doge is better.

Ten-Hut!
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

I sold a car to a friend of mine and it was stolen after he left it running outside with the door open. Am I to blame? According to your dumb ass logic yes. Dear god you need help.

Another analogy is "I gave the keys to my Ford to an Italian exchange operator and he took it. It's Ford motor company's fault my car got stolen."

Ten-Hut!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

As i know you can looking for information about Nano on telegram or discord channel, but i prefer discord channel because you can find announcement section. Then for Nano price, i think stable now at $12
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

Nano is great tech. But also now Bitcoin is geting faster with Segwit being implemented by Coinbase and GDAX.
Combine that with Lightning Network rolling out soon too. Also Bitcoin Core's next version will have Seqwit by default too.
But hey, Nano's interesting too.
The biggest problem is fees, fees will always be an issue no matter how fast BTC gets.  So NANO will always have that advantage.
Borbax

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Problem is, there's nothing free in this world. Nothing. Where's the value of sth, if it's free? One Bitcoin costs in electricity only is couple thousand of dollars (I don't remember exactly).
Sb always pays for a service, here - money transfer. So ask yourself a question. How free Nano can compete with sth (not necessarily BTC) that ppl get paid for enabling others to use it?

I like Nano as an idea. I invested in it. But I don't see any intrinsic value in it. Just speculation. And the lack of proper PR (like Charlie Lee does for LTC, or dr. Hosp for TENX) just makes me sad.
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:10:06 AM by Colonel Crouton
Merited by Lucius (1)

Problem is, there's nothing free in this world. Nothing. Where's the value of sth, if it's free? One Bitcoin costs in electricity only is couple thousand of dollars (I don't remember exactly).
Sb always pays for a service, here - money transfer. So ask yourself a question. How free Nano can compete with sth (not necessarily BTC) that ppl get paid for enabling others to use it?

I like Nano as an idea. I invested in it. But I don't see any intrinsic value in it. Just speculation. And the lack of proper PR (like Charlie Lee does for LTC, or dr. Hosp for TENX) just makes me sad.

Let me help you understand. XRB boils down to a proof of stake system. All of the consensus is determined by nodes called representatives. People choose representatives to validate transactions, and their stake is proxied to these representatives.

Where is the value? The value is in the opportunity cost of the XRB. If the value of the XRB is used for something else, like selling the XRB and investing the proceeds in stocks and earning dividends, then this value will make profits. That lost profit (for those who don't sell XRB and invest in other assets) goes into the XRB network. Rather than burning up electricity, or diluting the money supply, individuals simply hold XRB they will use anyway and the opportunity cost is sunk into the value of the system.

That means, the more valuable XRB is, the more secure is the system because the opportunity cost is greater. This is like bitcoin where the more expensive it is to mine a bitcoin, the more secure the system is.

This XRB system requires only that a few people run very inexpensive nodes. If you have a raspberry PI and a $10 SSD card, you can run a representative node for about 2 watts of power. This can easily be paid for by any business that may have an income based on the utility of XRB. For example an exchange, or payment processor, or even a business that simply accepts XRB as a form of payment.

So, even though it requires a little "altruism" to run a node, the investment is negligible for any business, XRB community member, or even hobbyist.

You are right, nothing is free, but in XRB the costs are hidden because they are somewhat esoteric (opportunity costs). But ask any economist or investment advisor and they will tell you that when it comes to investments, opportunity costs are very real.

Ten-Hut!
Borbax

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Thx and thumb-up.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Can anyone share his immediate experience on mobile beta wallet. Approximately 15 hours ago invitations to more than 2000 testers were sent. I hope more and more people will come here to share features and their personal reviews and thoughts in this thread with community.
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Congrats for all the guys who bought around $6 and almost tripled last week end.

If Coin is bullish in bear market than we should be very careful,what will happen in bull market.

All guys who made huge profits,will sale and invest in other coins which are still in bear market to increase portfolio.

For any coin/token healthy growth is most important than fake news like Coinbase adding or others.

So If you still believe this will be keep sky rocketing,just HODL if you want to take profits just take and wait to re-invest until it stabilize at around 0.00100--0.001200.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Congrats for all the guys who bought around $6 and almost tripled last week end.

If Coin is bullish in bear market than we should be very careful,what will happen in bull market.

All guys who made huge profits,will sale and invest in other coins which are still in bear market to increase portfolio.

For any coin/token healthy growth is most important than fake news like Coinbase adding or others.

So If you still believe this will be keep sky rocketing,just HODL if you want to take profits just take and wait to re-invest until it stabilize at around 0.00100--0.001200.

Yes, Congratulation to all people who bought it low price, but I want to tell you I bought it in the Mercatox @15.30 USD, I trust the people who said that 
will be moon after listing in the binance, the fact is price dump now.  Embarrassed

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: