Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MicroCash. Now in Alpha 2 release. discussion  (Read 4809 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:08:31 AM

Whether or not anything is a scam seems highly changeable from a bitcointalk perspective. Most people are indifferent as long as they've made their 25c or whatever but the shit hits the fan when they lose money or face.

SolidCoin had it's ups and downs, as did MCXNow. As is the case whenever there is a central body making decisions some of those decisions may be unpopular and it's far too easy to sit on yr keyboard and channel psychopathic rage demons when you've lost $$$, generally feel butt-hurt or misunderstood.

There is centralisation of some sort in practically every single thing you ever do, BTC's fabled consensus shows the impossibility of change when a major party won't play ball. It will be interesting the outcome should the largest miningpools form some sort of decision making body.

In an ideal world RealSolid will have learnt from previous "mistakes" Wink The truth will be in the pudding of future work.

There will be no mining, the final code will be open source.
This thread is really only here to spread the word, for any questions just ask on the forum.
https://forums.microcash.org/

Whether or not anything is a scam seems highly changeable from a bitcointalk perspective.

Uhmm what the fuck does that mean ? LOL

central body making decisions

On a (DECENTRALIZED ?) coin #7,234 from a person with a bad / scammy history ?

Most people are indifferent as long as they've made their 25c

So true.. the losers are responsible for destroying crypto.. cancer to the scene.
Why pander to them or even tolerate them ?
And ya.. you are right, they go into hiding when they end up getting burned.. like RealSolid did (hiding)  Cheesy

SolidCoin had it's ups and downs, as did MCXNow. As is the case whenever there is a central body making decisions some of those decisions may be unpopular and it's far too easy to sit on yr keyboard and channel psychopathic rage demons when you've lost $$$, generally feel butt-hurt or misunderstood.

It's the "DOWNS" that matter.
Butthurt ? that is a massive insult to people who have been screwed over by RealSolid.. proud of that comment ?

There is centralisation of some sort in practically every single thing you ever do

No one brought this up (made a stink about it yet) and it's rather telling..
That defense retort your reaching for with that line speaks volumes.

In an ideal world RealSolid will have learnt from previous "mistakes" Wink The truth will be in the pudding of future work.

Ya sure.. what did he learn ?
That no matter what he can keep taking other peoples money then wandering off with it with excuses ?
What was the life lesson again ?

Take money then lay low for a while ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:25:11 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 03:03:44 AM by pineapples

It's the "DOWNS" that matter.
Butthurt ? that is a massive insult to people who have been screwed over by RealSolid.. proud of that comment ?

You mis-interpret my comment.
The reality of internet trolling is that 99% of the hate is irrelevant and merely a product of personal discomfort or butt-hurt.
Hopefully everyone who ever been butt-hurt will realise their opinion is insignificant in the greater wonder of life.

As to those who lost $$$, what can I say?
Hopefully everyone who has ever lost or been fucked over in crypto will survive the experience and become a stronger and happier person.

❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Do you need a little love Spoetnik?
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

And I send equal love to everyone
who have ever lost anything ..
❤️
❤️

❤️

Like i said SolidCoin and MicroCash have had their ups and downs. Feel free to react however you feel appropriate to anything in this thread, or anything on the MicroCash forums, or on the internet in general, or anything on the menu at your favourite restaurant. And everyone else will do the same ...

I am not RealSolid and I am not speaking for him. Anything not informational is most likely my own viewpoint.

Also I was strongly under the impression I had created this thread in the altcoins/discussion forum. It doesnt really fit in Announcements. I will ask mprep to move it.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:51:03 AM

"The source will be released publicly the same day the actual currency launches. I would prefer it was open source now but I know from my past experience with things that there will be people who take it before it is ready and claim to be "MicroCash Xtreme" or something like that. I'd prefer that to only happen once it is finalized. Smiley

"Once we are out of ALPHA and in BETA we will be tweaking the core system and magic numbers in the economic code to get it ready for launch. We will also be running a couple tests to prove the efficiency and power of the transaction system. The aim is to break a world record for total transactions per second, or at least beat highest ever Visa volume. "

-Ryler Sturden
https://forums.microcash.org/index.php?threads/what-is-the-benefit-of-investing-soon-into-mc.58/#post-415

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:06:00 AM

If the dev actually had a solution he would describe what's wrong with current scaling attempts and how his design will fix those flaws.
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:12:12 AM

If the dev actually had a solution he would describe what's wrong with current scaling attempts and how his design will fix those flaws.

It's all been discussed in the past in other forums :p The old SolidCoin /MicroCash forums are unfortunately no longer accessible.
Jump onto the microcash forums and ask any particular questions, unfortunately don't expect a useful answer here on bitcointalk

The dev is aware of the lack of straight forward information and anything resembling a white paper, and recognises this state as a problem

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:57:06 PM

The dev is aware of the lack of straight forward information and anything resembling a white paper, and recognises this state as a problem

In the second sentence of your original post you clearly identified the main developer as Realsolid, why not name him? Ashamed?

Secondly, I would highly suspect that the reason your post was moved to announcements is because the title clearly made it seem as such and mods do not have the time to read every thread.

If you will notice, I created a thread fro Microcash and is was not moved.

I am certain if you create a thread in the main titled "Microcash Discussion 2016" or something similar, it would remain there.

I do indeed believe you are not Realsolid as he cannot constrain his ego but I do firmly believe you are one of his cult like fanboys from the 2011 days.

Perhaps ViperJBM or rlh?

~BCX~
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:11:22 AM

Secondly, I would highly suspect that the reason your post was moved to announcements is because the title clearly made it seem as such and mods do not have the time to read every thread.

That makes sense.
We'll see if mprep moves it back.

Oops not apparently. lol i've added discussion to the thread title too.

Seems like a general discussion thread as such it belongs in Announcements (Altcoins).

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:09:30 AM

Why does RealSolid keep coming back, and why do people keep on supporting him?

I was only caught up in the MCXnow stuff, buying and trading the Fees.  Luckily I got out before he closed up shop.  It seems like he has now serially scammed people out of large amounts of money, he is also a good coder from what I hear and see, so why not just leave the whole Crypto stuff to the non-scammers and be on his way?!
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:26:14 AM

Why does RealSolid keep coming back, and why do people keep on supporting him?

I was only caught up in the MCXnow stuff, buying and trading the Fees.  Luckily I got out before he closed up shop.  It seems like he has now serially scammed people out of large amounts of money, he is also a good coder from what I hear and see, so why not just leave the whole Crypto stuff to the non-scammers and be on his way?!

A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

The fable is used to illustrate that fundamentally vicious natures cannot change.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

~BCX~
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:48:01 PM

lol post-modern variation of depressive and cynical nature :p

as opposed to

Earlier scorpion stories

The image of a scorpion carried across a river by a frog occurs at an earlier period, in the Babylonian Talmud (Talmud Bavli), though with a different outcome and purpose. The scorpion crosses the river and stings a man, killing him. This is said to illustrate how God's will is fulfilled in seemingly impossible ways.[8] An Arab variant is found in a Sufi source from the 6th century that illustrates divine providence with the tale of a scorpion that crosses the Nile on a frog's back in order to save a sleeping drunkard from being bitten by a snake.[9] In neither of the above, however, is the frog injured.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:01:09 AM

If you are interested, there is now a MicroCash exchange: https://microcash24.com/
It went online about 1 hour ago.

5 years ago I ran the Solidcoin24 exchange, maybe you remember.
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:37:58 AM

If you are interested, there is now a MicroCash exchange: https://microcash24.com/

I was curious about how you'd go trading a non-existent coin (not that other coins havent' done that eg simcoin is still trading before it's release). Especially when the value isn't even really determinable atm.

The obvious advantage is that it's a web wallet for MicroCash as soon as it's released. So by buying any ICO style MicroCash the hard work of claiming those coins will be up to the excahnge Wink

Still, here's hoping you add some more coins Cheesy

Here's more discussion on the excahnge
https://microcash.org/forums/threads/microcash24.63/

btw here's where enlightened released his first version august 2011 Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40259.0

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:01:25 PM

I was curious about how you'd go trading a non-existent coin (not that other coins havent' done that eg simcoin is still trading before it's release). Especially when the value isn't even really determinable atm.

The obvious advantage is that it's a web wallet for MicroCash as soon as it's released. So by buying any ICO style MicroCash the hard work of claiming those coins will be up to the excahnge Wink

Still, here's hoping you add some more coins Cheesy

Here's more discussion on the excahnge
https://microcash.org/forums/threads/microcash24.63/

btw here's where enlightened released his first version august 2011 Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40259.0

If RS is involved you can bet your bottom BTC that several hundred thousand already exist in a private wallet.

~BCX~
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:20:35 AM

If RS is involved you can bet your bottom BTC that several hundred thousand already exist in a private wallet.

~BCX~

MicroCash doesn't even exist yet.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:03:00 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 02:26:42 AM by BitcoinEXpress

~BCX~

MicroCash doesn't even exist yet.

If there is any one thing I know on this forum, it's Realsolid.

Fair isn't something he does at all.

The guy is a freakin' genius to get you clowns to come back time after time.

Hats off to him!

~BCX~

Side note: If it is in Alpha release, it exist.
torjusg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:48:17 PM

Hey RS

Long time no see.

Very disappointing that you will not turn solidcoins into microcash as promised over years. I certainly hope you will have success with it though, and clear your name.

I also hope those bux you will give us SC holders will be worth something.

Best regards
pineapples (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:10:39 AM

Realsolid: yeah i should have a new alpha out soon

he's often in #mtmox on freenode if anyone wants to chat Smiley

in this case alpha isn't similar to testnet. any coins that may exist now will not exist later..

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:37:02 PM

Realsolid: yeah i should have a new alpha out soon

he's often in #mtmox on freenode if anyone wants to chat Smiley

in this case alpha isn't similar to testnet. any coins that may exist now will not exist later..

Hmm I wonder where we've heard that before?

Cough, Solidcoin2, cough

~BCX~
samsunk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

what is going on here - we want to see substance no chatting

-samsunk
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:02:31 PM

i don't know whether to laugh or cry at this ann, or just stock up on popcorn  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: