Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636041 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

^^^wow Mr M , very big news...just as i was saying yesterday...i expect alot of gd news for Ripple

Now that they have saw the benefits of Ripple...they will test out XRP, 30% extra savings on the same system if they do...ive been doing it, and i love it.

btw...im sending btc over to grab cheap XRP  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:14:03 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 11:32:10 PM by Mrpumperitis

guys , im hearing sad romour about Vitalik...if anyone knows he is ok, please let us know

money, coins , price ...dont matter...VB is one of us and i wish he is ok

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:27:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1985493.new#new here is just a call to everyone.

ETH in free fall, scalability issues just started. That is why, do not make something that is for a purely contracts to be a store of value, or currency.

Meanwhile XRP shows stability, only 2c downs (compared to previous downs). And yet, will hope to see it growing Cheesy

Also, I would assume that BTC is down, in order to keep ETH a bit stable, otherwise it will fall to > 200$.
mfqrs3

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:46:13 PM

I think we need more "bad" news, since good news only bring price down Smiley
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

i think the vb news is fake...i hope so

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:11:09 AM

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor 
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:26:21 AM

Wink

This is the difference between XRP and Ripple.

by ecurrencyhodler @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6jd9w6/this_is_the_difference_between_xrp_and_ripple/

Here is the difference between xrp and ripple taken from their whitepapers:

1) Ripple, the company, offers banks a software called Ripple Connect (thanks /u/cmbartley) which uses InterLedger Protocol (ILP) to transfer $$ between banks with a minimal fee because it doesn't have to get transferred 2-3 times into different fiats or service fees. It simply needs to get converted once. This software DOES NOT USE XRP.

2) XRP is simply a cryptocurrency that exists outside of this software that is high in liquidity and has fast transactions. There is nothing that distinguishes XRP from other cryptocurrencies that carry the same properties such as LTC or Zcash. Source: https://youtu.be/51dMe_Oui4M?t=2439

For you newcomers out there looking to invest in this coin, you need to know the following things:

1) The success of Ripple the company is not directly tied to the value of XRP.

2) When you buy Ripple, you are simply buying another cryptocurrency. It's advantages are its fast transaction times, high liquidity, and finally the various exchanges it's on.

3) You are NOT buying the currency that banks are currently using to transfer their money. So banks are not buying XRP right now and you should not expect banks to buy up a whole ton of XRP in the near future.

4) However, Ripple the company will advocate for use of XRP as the cryptocurrency of choice within Ripple connect for banks to transfer money in the ILP between lesser known fiats outside of the USD and the Euro.

Smiley

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:30:56 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 02:32:30 AM by Mrpumperitis

Wink

"This is the difference between XRP and Ripple."

by ecurrencyhodler @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6jd9w6/this_is_the_difference_between_xrp_and_ripple/

1) Ripple, the company, offers banks a software called Ripple Connect (thanks /u/cmbartley) which uses InterLedger Protocol (ILP) to transfer $$ between banks with a minimal fee because it doesn't have to get transferred 2-3 times into different fiats or service fees. It simply needs to get converted once. This software DOES NOT USE XRP.

2) XRP is simply a cryptocurrency that exists outside of this software that is high in liquidity and has fast transactions. There is nothing that distinguishes XRP from other cryptocurrencies that carry the same properties such as LTC or Zcash. Source: https://youtu.be/51dMe_Oui4M?t=2439
lols this is a funny point your trying to make....
   except the only things that do distinguish XRP from the rest is high in liquidity and has fast transactions and lower cost than every single payment option on the planet, no coin or fiat option comes anywhere near as cheap or fast as XRP FACT  

For you newcomers out there looking to invest in this coin, you need to know the following things:

1) The success of Ripple the company is not directly tied to the value of XRP.                agree

2) When you buy Ripple, you are simply buying another cryptocurrency. It's advantages are its fast transaction times, high liquidity, and finally the various exchanges it's on. and its super super low cost

3) You are NOT buying the currency that banks are currently using to transfer their money. So banks are not buying XRP right now and you should not expect banks to buy up a whole ton of XRP in the near future.
we dont know if they are or are not buying XRP...we do know the benefits from using XRP...and we think the banks will to
and while the banks maybe buying would they tell us? lol i doubt it

4) However, Ripple the company will advocate for use of XRP as the cryptocurrency of choice within Ripple connect for banks to transfer money in the ILP between lesser known fiats outside of the USD and the Euro.
for the time being...rome wasnt built in a day either  also SBI VC opening sometime this summer, will list btc and XRP only...amongst 20 fiat currencies  Tongue Wink Kiss
 Smiley
lols i was just gonna grab some food...lol

ok firstly...we all know everything your saying...we are all clued up here and we know the score Wink
no one will argue with you..because for months/years they have known the dif between Ripple and XRP
The Ripplers here are smart...very smart  Wink
and thankfully you realise the benefits of XRP yourself lol
try it out, fast speed and cheaper than anything on the planet....
forget the banks for a minute and please show me something better tech wise, cheaper and faster or else..... Tongue Tongue Tongue

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:35:30 AM

XRP journey is just begining...the tech is outstanding and the yrs of hard work are coming to fruition.

XRP is going to be listed on every single exchange just like eth did

XRP is growing everyday

CryptoKraken

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:58:40 AM

Soooo,
   If investing XRP is like pissing in the ocean, then exactly how do we go about putting the money into actual Ripple, before Ripple blows up and goes international? I don't know exactly what or why that exact question regarding investing in Ripple & XRP were possibly 2 separate investments. Ripple being the investment which goes to the moon, & all the investors get rich off of, and XRP being the investment we just get to watch? XRP should be xrp, or it's the digital form of Silver, you want to buy a ton of silver because all the signals show that the price for Silver is boiling over and about to blow wide open yesterday. But, like always has and always will, silver stays right there and you watch it do nothing......
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:18:54 AM

Soooo,
   If investing XRP is like pissing in the ocean, then exactly how do we go about putting the money into actual Ripple, before Ripple blows up and goes international? I don't know exactly what or why that exact question regarding investing in Ripple & XRP were possibly 2 separate investments. Ripple being the investment which goes to the moon, & all the investors get rich off of, and XRP being the investment we just get to watch? XRP should be xrp, or it's the digital form of Silver, you want to buy a ton of silver because all the signals show that the price for Silver is boiling over and about to blow wide open yesterday. But, like always has and always will, silver stays right there and you watch it do nothing......

i dont think you can invest in Ripple (yet)
i dont think you can invest in swift,western union , can you?
key dif is, Ripple created a digital asset, faster and cheaper than other currencies, the others have not.
if and when the others do try to, they need to go through the whole process
prototype,roadmap,beta,beta2,alpha and then adoption...this takes a few yrs & Ripple has many patents so it might not be so easy for competitors

also i hear a gd rumour...one thats probably true lol....
something about ( possibly the XRP Ripple hold )  
XRP being backed by precious metals, silver & copper ( if true and officially announced...omg)

CryptoKraken

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:42:08 AM

Mr. Pumpertilis,
 Where I PM you at? I just found out several things I don't ant to post publicly until someone else agrees it's ok to post?
Thanks,
CyrptoKraken
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

Mr. Pumpertilis,
 Where I PM you at? I just found out several things I don't ant to post publicly until someone else agrees it's ok to post?
Thanks,
CyrptoKraken

pm me here bro, just click my name and  then send pm

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:49:12 AM

Mr. Pumpertilis,
Thanks,
CyrptoKraken

pm me here bro, just click my name and  then send pm
Whether that's good news, and can raise the price of Ripple in exchange
Because it's been a long time since there's no rise again

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

Wink

2) When you buy Ripple, you are simply buying another cryptocurrency. It's advantages are its fast transaction times, high liquidity, and finally the various exchanges it's on.

Smiley

Ahhh i see the same mETH head is now on butthurttalk and trying to twist things again... LOL.
What are you trying?

Bring people to the "church of dont use xrp"?  Are you the prophet everyone was waiting for? The prophet that guarded the whole world because he did his own research to say in the future "look, thats muh legacy" 

Congratulations...but the world is spinning, so are the fidget spinners and ripple...

YOU WON'T EVER HAVE AN IMPACT ON THIS.

You are just one of the same persons hiding under another username...
Your agenda is clear like STD's. What i think you must have plenty of those std's.

Remind me when $XRP goes up and you will start the same twisted "arguments" and your expertise will become MORE AND MORE "important" to all the people coming to butthurttalk.

But guess what bro...there is nothing more important than you...a tree in the forrest
Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:36:53 AM

Wink

Smiley

Ahhh i see the same mETH head is now on butthurttalk and trying to twist things again... LOL.
What are you trying?

Bring people to the "church of dont use xrp"?  Are you the prophet everyone was waiting for? The prophet that guarded the whole world because he did his own research to say in the future "look, thats muh legacy" 

Congratulations...but the world is spinning, so are the fidget spinners and ripple...

YOU WON'T EVER HAVE AN IMPACT ON THIS.

You are just one of the same persons hiding under another username...
Your agenda is clear like STD's. What i think you must have plenty of those std's.

Remind me when $XRP goes up and you will start the same twisted "arguments" and your expertise will become MORE AND MORE "important" to all the people coming to butthurttalk.

But guess what bro...there is nothing more important than you...a tree in the forrest

OMG i am getting so sick of the FUDdy duddies. No other crypto currency hets anywhere near the amount of fud and bs thrown at it. Entire complex memes, carefully constructed using language that xrp holders know well, and that layman know well enough. So deperate to twist the words from people who work at Ripple to come nvince everyone else that xrp is worthless.
And yet non of them can ever answer the simple question of why they care so much.
If you hodl xrp then why so excited in claiming it is worthless?
If xrp is so shit and we are so stupid why continue to spam this shit. Why not just let us fail?

The real answer is xrp is a threat!

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6717-27-trillion-market-bank-dlt-and-blockchain-insider-claims-ripple-pivoting-away-from-xrp/#comment-64230

We who have faith now will be rwarded well!!
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

Mr. Pumpertilis,
Thanks,
CyrptoKraken

pm me here bro, just click my name and  then send pm
Whether that's good news, and can raise the price of Ripple in exchange
Because it's been a long time since there's no rise again

As LTC, ETH and many alt. One day it rise and holders are happy.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

Wink

Smiley

So Ripple, the company, encourages using XRP, right? Then if this company is having success and many famous banks want to work with it, XRP, the coin should be successful too.

IMO it would be right to say that XRP and Ripple are different things only if there was no connection at all between the two.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

I think....

XRP is worth more than Ripple..
It behooves Ripple to take care of XRP..
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore I am....
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:49:22 PM

At current stage, all top 10 coins get Down by 15-25%, but only two stands at 7.5% drop XRP and BTC (I would love to remove it, but lets respect contenders), and XRP on 0.1 has less drop than BTC Cheesy Do you need stronger signs, of significant support?
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: