Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone purchased from this site?  (Read 1900 times)
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:01:58 AM

If there's only one review about the site, you should wait until they get more reviews.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ravens

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:02:37 AM

bulliondeals.eu... So I asked if they took bitcoin, yes they said. Filled in my order for silver and sent bitcoin. That was the end of any contact from them. No emails, not answering the phone and no silver or bitcoin returned. Stay away people they are scammers.
Do you have the blockchain transaction and pictures of the chat? If you do, just make a thread in the scam accusations forum.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:48:00 AM

If there's only one review about the site, you should wait until they get more reviews.
You are right about that, I honestly would never take the chance to get ripped off due to the fact that it has one review.
I also think what Ravens mentioned is good just wait for another review.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:01:19 AM

You are right about that, I honestly would never take the chance to get ripped off due to the fact that it has one review.

What is waiting for another review good for ? Don't you read above this guy have been scammed big time, once he sent the btc, there were never any single contact with the website after he sent the BTC, this is a brutal scam, as others are more elaborate, they keep talking to you even after taking your money in order to keep you calm and believing while these guys once they got the BTC they disappeared in thin air. I wonder how many victims have they done yet, and we truly need an internet police to be created only to investigate scam website like this.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:58:50 PM

I wouldn't put my money on it if you asked me. It looks pretty suspicious. You should do an intensive research when you are trying to find a site where to put your money. Avoid new and shaddy sites.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:01:21 PM

Johansen is probaly involved or is owner of the scam somehow

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

This is a shame for you if you have lost this money, investing money or buying anything from somewhere that you are unsure is legit is very risky business, if you can't find any reviews or anyone in the community with feedback it's best left alone.
Not sure how you can go about getting your money back if it's bitcoin you sent but good luck.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:32:59 AM

What is waiting for another review good for ? Don't you read above this guy have been scammed big time, once he sent the btc, there were never any single contact with the website after he sent the BTC, this is a brutal scam, as others are more elaborate, they keep talking to you even after taking your money in order to keep you calm and believing while these guys once they got the BTC they disappeared in thin air. I wonder how many victims have they done yet, and we truly need an internet police to be created only to investigate scam website like this.

We would need something like this, the only downside is that we would have less more privacy so that is the big time downside if you ask me from your plan.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

Johansen is probaly involved or is owner of the scam somehow
Agree, He said that he would update when he received the silvers
His last active is 29 march Grin
either he disappears suddenly or he was trying to advertise his scam by baiting us to buy silvers too Tongue

I mean, what kind of sane person would buy 100 silvers from shady website when you can use more trusted seller, his behavior is shady indeed Smiley
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:43:48 PM

We should need a sort of team to see if websites are just ponzis or serious websites that have something to offer these days...
Its really annoying if you ask me.
x13

Activity: 336

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:41:20 PM

I have not used them yet. I saw a banner advertisement of this service on a faucet or a similar service. It looks very suspicious to me.
The web design is not very professional and eu domains are usually not used for super honest site. I would stay away from this service.

arthur_excalibur

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:51:41 PM

Today I tried buying 10 silver eagles, and within 2 hours my bank called me that my creditcard was blocked because several suspicious transactions were going on. No financial harm done luckily, but about this website: Nuff said. Stay away.
vannaria

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:01:59 PM

I have not used them yet. I saw a banner advertisement of this service on a faucet or a similar service. It looks very suspicious to me.
The web design is not very professional and eu domains are usually not used for super honest site. I would stay away from this service.

yes, because .eu are economic and doesn't give a clear identity to a site.

Today I tried buying 10 silver eagles, and within 2 hours my bank called me that my creditcard was blocked because several suspicious transactions were going on. No financial harm done luckily, but about this website: Nuff said. Stay away.

You got lucky but next time I think you need to avoid a "bet" like this one.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:54:35 AM

Well I decided to take the plunge and ordered 100 of the silver eagles, will update you guys on how it goes..

Why a 100? Isnt that pretty stupid if you dont trust it?
I checked the prices and that is an expensive gamble you are taking.

Well its by bank transfer so I can always get my money back if they don't send.

Isn't bank transfer irreversible? A bank transfer is a transaction committed by the sender knowingly and AFAIK, and banks don't entertain refund unless your internet banking was hacked and you have to prove it.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:29:24 AM

From the brief gander I gave this bullion site I don't think I would be recommending it too any friends before getting some positive feedback on them from somebody I trust.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:24:20 AM

I'll suggest gold investors buy gold coins or bullions directly from their banks in their own country. Those gold should be sealed and have a serial number. Do not unseal those gold otherwise your banks usually won't buy back from you again.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:06:46 PM

I'll suggest gold investors buy gold coins or bullions directly from their banks in their own country. Those gold should be sealed and have a serial number. Do not unseal those gold otherwise your banks usually won't buy back from you again.

The good thing of gold is that it has a tremendous large market. Almost 'everyone' is willing to buy your gold. Sure prices they pay are different but you will be able to sell it.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:18:08 PM

I came across this website while reading an article on zerohedge: bulliondeals.eu

Their prices are quite good, but not many reviews, anyone on here ever heard of them?
I would have to say that the site is a little well-themed but I wouldn't say well-made because it gives off quite a bad feeling I mean the elements are all over the place like that currency converter, that bulliondeals logo, norton secured logo and all. I would normally stay away from sites like these.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:25:30 PM

I haven't bought anything there and i doubt i would do that. Their site is semi professional, not very sophisticated in terms of design etc.
And even if the contact information worked (I did not check it) it feels that something is wrong to that site.

Just click on that Norton Secure sign (quite expensive to buy, so good they invest in security), but when you click on it you are forwarded to the faq...
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:37:30 PM

The good thing of gold is that it has a tremendous large market. Almost 'everyone' is willing to buy your gold. Sure prices they pay are different but you will be able to sell it.

The institutional gold buyers only buy official sealed bullions or coins. They will usually reject   unseal copies.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: