Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft, yes the real MICROSOFT just partnered with IOTA  (Read 9609 times)
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-blockchain-azure-marley-gray/

Lots of coins have "partnered" with microsoft azure. You just have to fill out the forms and you're a partner. Individuals can do this too through various microsoft programs.

Once partnered it's useful in promoting your coin to folks who think it means something big.
dannon

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

Lots of coins have "partnered" with microsoft azure. You just have to fill out the forms and you're a partner. Individuals can do this too through various microsoft programs.

Once partnered it's useful in promoting your coin to folks who think it means something big.

I can't wait for all the shitcoins poping up saying they are legit Microsoft partner.

Sad Sad Anyone else sick of trying to join signature campaigns and being denied after you have worn their signature for a week? Sad Sad
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

The meaning of my post was that IOTA is not a coin like all others.

It has real use-cases, so it is wrong to treat it like a usual altcoin.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

Not at all what happened here though. We have had several meetings with different divisions in Microsoft and discuss specific use cases. They invited us into the Azure platform as well.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:21:38 AM

Not at all what happened here though. We have had several meetings with different divisions in Microsoft and discuss specific use cases. They invited us into the Azure platform as well.

Means the partnership  is not only about azure?
curiousnewbie

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:54:54 AM

this nonsense shit already seen from miles and miles away, i once already said microsoft trying to add all the shitcoins to their shit project call azure. nothing new.

Reading your signature tells it all.

You make absolutely no sense. Sure many new coins are copies. Sure, those are shit. But you need to read up on Iota. You must have no idea.

"100% of new coins are a scam"
"Buy an old coin"

Are you serious?
Like what?

Microsoft adding shitcoins? They have added 4. Can you name them?

Come on man!!

What could be less copy and paste than Iota? Do you even know what a tangle is?

Just for laughs, what should I buy? Let me guess, Litecoin? Megacoin? Quark?

Come on, man Roll Eyes

Ok, If you think Btc, Eth and newly renamed NEO are the shitcoins Microsoft involve and show interest into it? Then IOTA may be same.
IMHO, lots of shit coins out there, IOTA may be one if the Dev. and community gave up fast and aim for few quick bucks scams, then I'll be speechless. So far, I see the project still have lots of flaws to be fixed and patches, the concept itself is awesome if proven theoretical processing speed alone works, once adoption increase with mass, potential is limitless.
BitFarmer75

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:12:31 AM

this nonsense shit already seen from miles and miles away, i once already said microsoft trying to add all the shitcoins to their shit project call azure. nothing new.
like the azure color in my toilet?
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:46:22 AM

I like IOTA but it's not traded enough anywhere but bitfinex, which I am still wary of using. Still, it might be a good idea to pick up a few coins.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:55:36 AM

Ahahahaha Azure Cheesy

Remember when Ethereum assholes claimed this and I predicted the other shitcoin pushers would follow suit?

Hey dumb fucks.. Azure is a hosting platform.
So..
Guess what?
They will PERMIT YOU TO HOST COIN BULLSHIT....
IF*
YOU PAY YOUR MONTHLY BILL $$$

Are you pajeets falling for this?
This trick already made the rounds here a year or two ago..
It's already shitcoin scam technique old hat.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: