Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can junior members earn with sig campaigns, average?  (Read 6436 times)
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:00:59 AM

Usually about 0.00007BTC per post, or around 3 cents

Some campaigns pay 0.00006 per post, and their minimum/maximum posts vary. Some need at least 10 posts a week, while some others need 20. The maximum for Secondstrade is 35 posts, while Bitvest lets you earn up to 0.05 BTC a week.  Grin Grin
jabaguru

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:02:20 AM

It's good reward for new forum users (7000 satoshi per post)... Just continue improving your rank and continue learning more about crypto-currencies world.
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:04:46 AM

this seems very profitable for active users had no idea.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:08:08 AM

As a newbie here, I really learned a lot on how to earn btc from sig. campaign. I just want to know if it is a good idea to join sig campaign if I reach a jr member?
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:38:43 AM

As a newbie here, I really learned a lot on how to earn btc from sig. campaign. I just want to know if it is a good idea to join sig campaign if I reach a jr member?

Yeah it can be a good idea to earn a little bit satoshis with writing. But be careful not to spam. It can be really easy to get banned in lowest rank members.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:54:31 AM

How is it that you don't know that this is profitable since you are already a full member?

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:47:33 AM

Yeah it can be a good idea to earn a little bit satoshis with writing. But be careful not to spam. It can be really easy to get banned in lowest rank members.

Yeah right.. you can join, as there are campaigns already that accepts Junior member... But IMO, it would be better to read more before joining, or if you can, while in the campaign, keep on reading about bitcoin..So you won't spam when you create a post..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:30:40 AM

if you're going to post regardless, why not join a signature campaign, you will get payed as a bonus for what you like to discuss anyway here

but i think all the campaign are full now, this is the real problem
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:39:55 AM

if you have a good post, now you can join the signature campaign. yes it was good, while you build your account until jr.member and you get bitcoin Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:48:04 AM

if you're going to post regardless, why not join a signature campaign, you will get payed as a bonus for what you like to discuss anyway here

YoBit is always open tho. I've earned a couple of bucks already and it's fun
Try joining guys

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:44:35 PM

I think you can make about $12 a month if you post daily and in large abundance.
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:22:34 PM

its around 0.00006/0.00007 per post. You can do max around 20 posts a day so its 60 cents a day max.

BUT
the more posts you actualy write, the higher rank you get and income is increasin Smiley

Of course, I am talking about productive posts! Not poor quality.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:26:34 PM

its around 0.00006/0.00007 per post. You can do max around 20 posts a day so its 60 cents a day max.

BUT
the more posts you actualy write, the higher rank you get and income is increasin Smiley

The person might join Yobit's signature campaign and start posting, or could wait and become a Full Member before he joins well paying campaigns, because nowadays, managers don't just look for post quality alone, but the number of posts too that one has made and in how much time...
And spamming is one reason why most campaigns don't allow even good users...

Palinanv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:30:43 PM

BUT

That's only for yobit. I think they meant in general.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:37:00 AM

YoBit is always open tho. I've earned a couple of bucks already and it's fun
Try joining guys

it encourage too much posting, because the earning per post is too low, hence you have plenty of spam with that campaign, i like high earning campaign, but they are all closed, and bit-x seems half. dead, bot does not work half of the time
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:34:44 AM

Just remember one thing if you leave Yobit for another campaign you automatically cannot re enter again in this signature. So be careful as when you upgrade in ranks you maybe tempted to join higher paying signatures, well they maybe higher paying , but you don't know for how long they will be, while Yobit is here from a lot of time so better to earn normal per post and earning in long time, rather than joining some new higher paying signatures that can tempt you when you reach Full Member or above status in this forum.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:34:26 AM

There are few open signature campaign right now but they demand a high quality post, that's why it's really hard to join one right now Wink
So I rarely moving away from one campaign to another one Tongue
The only reason why signature campaign are declining in number is that most of the advertiser ran away to Forum ads instead, and I don't think the number will increasing in the near future, forum ads are more effective Wink

Why not, the higher your rank, the higher your income become, just try to increase and keep up your quality post
As i stated above, most of the campaign right now demand a high quality post for a decent payment Tongue
Krayshock

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:32:37 PM

So far I'm earning 140k sats per day with YoBit, plus the referral commissions from other people who signed up under me and traded with YoBit
I also utilize the signature campaign money I earn in trading so I earn like a couple of more sats other than earning from the signature campaign

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:37:20 PM

I think you should go for yobit.net signature campaign as they are allowing junior member to join and entire process is automatic, so chances of getting selected are more.
Krayshock

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:44:06 PM

I agree with people recommending YoBit. YoBit always had this signature campaign and has been providing sig campaigns for a long time now, unlike others who have high offers and then just stop paying in the middle of the run

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: