Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need some help about bitcointalk  (Read 431 times)
imbest (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:06:23 AM

Hi,
is there any blog or video tutorial about how to earn on bitcointalk.org? i want spread this forum in my country.there is lot of people asking me daily how this forum help us to earn some free bitcoin. i want to refer them to your blog or video.please feel free to share the tutorial with me.i am tired to explaining the same thing over 100 times a day Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:11:59 AM

Hi,
is there any blog or video tutorial about how to earn on bitcointalk.org? i want spread this forum in my country.there is lot of people asking me daily how this forum help us to earn some free bitcoin. i want to refer them to your blog or video.please feel free to share the tutorial with me.i am tired to explaining the same thing over 100 times a day Cry

1.Which country are you from ?

2.No,this is not a "free"bitcoin earning forum .You have paid tasks here,including signature campaigns.

3.Depends on how skilled are your friends in coding/designing/writing/Marketing etc .If they're,bitcointalk is not the only place.

4.If you're hinting at signature campaigns,that's not the ideal way of earning money without interest in Crypto World.

5.Wrong Section.
imbest (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:19:27 AM

Hi,

1.Which country are you from ?

2.No,this is not a "free"bitcoin earning forum .You have paid tasks here,including signature campaigns.

3.Depends on how skilled are your friends in coding/designing/writing/Marketing etc .If they're,bitcointalk is not the only place.

4.If you're hinting at signature campaigns,that's not the ideal way of earning money without interest in Crypto World.

5.Wrong Section.
i just asking for a tutorial about bitcointalk.sthey don't understand where to fined a job,where to post for giving a service for bitcoin. i am from Bangladesh and here 99% people don't know what is bitcoin. so i refer them to some website to learn what and how bitcoin works.But this the best place to learn about bitcoin,there are tons of topic and threads make them confused.so i am asking for a tutorial about this forum,like if you selling some thing go to goods,if you looking for a job go to service..i am not a video editor or can't write a blog about this.so if somebody already have it pls share with me
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:25:21 AM

i just asking for a tutorial about bitcointalk.sthey don't understand where to fined a job,where to post for giving a service for bitcoin. i am from Bangladesh and here 99% people don't know what is bitcoin. so i refer them to some website to learn what and how bitcoin works.But this the best place to learn about bitcoin,there are tons of topic and threads make them confused.so i am asking for a tutorial about this forum,like if you selling some thing go to goods,if you looking for a job go to service..i am not a video editor or can't write a blog about this.so if somebody already have it pls share with me

That's like teaching how to use "Forums" or "Internet".Don't think anybody will waste time in teaching how to click the related links.Its simple,copy the name of the section and translate it using GoogleTranslate to see what it means.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:27:30 AM

1. This website does not help with earning money as its objective. It provides a platform for people to earn money doing tasks like signature campaign, development, or a marketplace for goods as an intended outcome of a forum. Other objectives include economic analysis, alt coins announcenents and many others.

2. You first post makes me feel like you are treating this forum as a earn quick buck and run place. It is not.

3. If there is anything you should spread about Bitcoin, it is that it is the currency of the future, not "earn quick money".

4. Spreading this to your mates would probably hurt them more than help them. I am sure alot of you would go to investor based "scams"  and lose money while being lured with earn 300 percent by doing nothing with something.

5. You posted in the wrong section, newbie sub is perfect place to post this instead. This current sub is for people offering services like selling hardware wallets or mowing lawns for btc

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:34:50 AM

If you want your friends to learn about Bitcointalk, be sure to refer them the 'NEWBIE README' thread and the (unofficial) list of official forum rules thread. Also, most of the questions you have in mind probably has been asked for a million times. So, use the search function before creating a thread.

Life sucks.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:47:35 AM

Hi,

Lol you mentioned that you keep on explaining the same thing 100x a day. Why don't you start reading some other stuffs online instead of explaining things to random people. Pretty sure it's really easy to learn how to earn money, you just need to spend some time.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:20:04 AM

Hi,

it is very easy. this forum helping thousands of people with the signature campaigns. people earning good money with signature campaign.
just tell them they can earn by writing posts.

you can refer them to me also, I'll try to teach them in a better way.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:39:48 AM

I guess you could search it on Google or Youtube, there are many search results about that. Or atleast you could just show them this forum and let them read what our community do on here everyday Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:46:12 AM

what are your friends doing now. are they earning through Internet out of this forum? if they are earning money online. then it'll be easy for them to understand how this community works, they can offer their service and skills here. they can join signature campaigns also.
I taught one of my facebook friend about it recently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: