Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LEARN FOREX with Professionals  (Read 2909 times)
$Picasso (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

Hey Everybody

Im really exited to share with everyone an opportunity to learn Forex trading with documented professionals. Plus share in an opportunity to be an affiliate for one of the fastest growing companies in both the FOREX and the Network marketing industries.

Imarketslive was founded by Christopher Terry , professional and documented FOREX trader who is a regular guest contributor on the Money Show as well as the annual National Trade Convention.
http://www.moneyshow.com/experts.asp?speakerID=OTE27335

Imarketslive offers a vast resource of tools and training material plus 3 main products and services

1- Daily live trading sessions 2x a day with the CEO Christopher Terry guiding the way.
he give us the trade setup, entry , stoploss and take profit and executes the trades live as we share his screen. This is both very profitable and educational.

2- Access to the Harmonic scanners that are programmed to scan the market 24hrs a day on 30 pairs
this is an industry 1st as it provides precise trade opportunities based off market geometry and fibonacci ratios.

3- hands free auto trader (mirror trader) from http://www.fxsignalslive.com/
Here we have a choice of several documented traders and their records. We can choose a trader and set our account to copy their trades through a signal service. Your account is always in your control
This is an amazing product alone with fabulous reviews.

ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE $150 / month ... and possible FREE through affiliate referrals

this is an amazing deal, plus u get a chance to be an affiliate for the company and earn generous passive income - THIS IS A MLM ( multi level marketing) structure - DYOR it is a perfectly legal business structure and NOT to be confused with a pyramid - we dont sell overpriced potions and lotions that dont work
These are very affordable professional products and services that WORK and work so well that subscribers stay with the service and affiliates are earning very lucrative incomes.

I invite everyone to watch the following video with a full breakdown of the IML opportunity.
Also search the term #globalvisionariez on Facebook - this is my marketing team that has grown to over 3000 people in a few months. Check the personal stories - this has changed our lives
Everyone is earning and learning and getting passive income.

All products and services can be purchased through my affiliate site here http://crypto.imarketslive.com/

IML opportunity breakdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODeMkcczal0&feature=youtu.be

****** ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS PLEASE SEND VIA EMAIL *****

cryptopicasso@gmail.com

if u want to talk right away add me on Skype - Bitcointradinginc cryptopicasso

This is growing like wildfire as its a working model and beautiful opportunity !!

See u at the TOP!!

Cheers !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:17:42 AM

Trading forex is more hight risk than trading bitcoin, for this time i don't interested. I will try trading forex if i have got system trading who suitable with me. Because trading is serious business
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 11:03:00 AM

Trading forex is more hight risk than trading bitcoin, for this time i don't interested. I will try trading forex if i have got system trading who suitable with me. Because trading is serious business

I did not get constantly successfull in trading bitcoin or forex but I found that forex trading has the advantage that it works with the rules for technical analysis way better. Probable because of the huge volume and manipulation is not as easy as with bitcoin.

Though bitcoin seems to be foreseen easier for some, without any indicator.

Hope some day I will learn it finally. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:59:59 AM

I did not get constantly successfull in trading bitcoin or forex but I found that forex trading has the advantage that it works with the rules for technical analysis way better. Probable because of the huge volume and manipulation is not as easy as with bitcoin.

Even if I agree with you, it's important to add something to this thread:

Trading, especially in Forex, requires the use of leverage. Leverage is a dangerous tool that can quickly lead to mass profits that's true, but even faster can come the mass losses.

Always remember that trading is not far from gambling. Don't trade what you can't lose.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:54:22 PM

Trading, especially in Forex, requires the use of leverage. Leverage is a dangerous tool that can quickly lead to mass profits that's true, but even faster can come the mass losses.

Always remember that trading is not far from gambling. Don't trade what you can't lose.

I can agree on that though for forex I would relate that.

It's true leverage is very dangerous. Though 100x leverage on bitcoin is VERY deadly. But 100x leverage on forex mostly is a way way lower level of risk. Simply because the price movements are so very low. That's why leverage is needed from the start. I think it would be good to check out where your investment would have lost which amount. Then adjust the leverage accordingly.

$Picasso (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:56:04 PM

ALL good points guys
YES all trading is risky - there is never a 100% situation everytime
FOREX is just as risky as trading bitcoin - it really is dependent on the leverage u choose to use
 trading with the guidance of a professional who has over 25 years of experience and has made over 85 mil in the markets takes a bit of the edge off and helps sharpen skills as we can see exactly why each trade has been made. The harmonic scanner provides detailed trade opportunities as well
here is the last play I took from the scanner personally
http://prnt.sc/a7wcq0
http://prnt.sc/a89j6r
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:11:50 PM

That would be true however, you'll be competing with the floor traders which are far from being a newbie. As far as i can remembers someone here in btctalk mentioned that if someone loses in the forex market, someone on the otherside is wining. true?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
$Picasso (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:17:20 PM

That would be true however, you'll be competing with the floor traders which are far from being a newbie. As far as i can remembers someone here in btctalk mentioned that if someone loses in the forex market, someone on the otherside is wining. true?
[/quote]

For sure thats how all trading works - even altcoins
if someone loses a trade there is someone else on the winning side
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:36:24 AM

If u are new to forex here is a Basics Class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQRBIsfW4JM
Over 2600 views on that video and only 1 comment? That is a little odd. I will watch this tutorial later and comment.
BTW it is fine to share this video with everyone?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 02:14:10 PM

If u are new to forex here is a Basics Class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQRBIsfW4JM
Over 2600 views on that video and only 1 comment? That is a little odd. I will watch this tutorial later and comment.
BTW it is fine to share this video with everyone?

Didn't check the video, does the tutorial explain how to register at one or different forex providers? Only wondering if it could be made for this.

No offense op, only thinking out loud. Tongue

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:18:54 PM

so hands free auto trader trade for us?
have you tried this yourself? maybe you wanna let us see how much your earnings you have to prove how it works. I'm interested to see which indicators and where the autotrader enter and exit a position.

target
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:01:16 AM

Great you want us to try a bot that you yourself had never use. And you testify for it? that's horseshit!
if you were to post this to known FOREX forum, you'd be judge how poor your trading skills are considering you want people to register under you.

MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:50:02 AM

Why is Forex discussed here anyway?
$Picasso (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

Great you want us to try a bot that you yourself had never use. And you testify for it? that's horseshit!
if you were to post this to known FOREX forum, you'd be judge how poor your trading skills are considering you want people to register under you.

I dont understand your problem if I am not personally using the autotrader
EVERY trade made has been documented and is public info.
I find alot of value using just the live trade sessions and harmonic scanner
As I said I am an active daily trader - I have no need for the autotrader. It is just 1 of the 3 products of the service.  The service offers something for everyone . If its not for you then its not for you.
you dont need to insult or curse your frustration
Have a good day !
DrthCaedus

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 02:03:43 AM

I would like to see some proof of your success posted here. We need to see that everything that you are claiming is actually a fact.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:06:49 AM

I would like to see some proof of your success posted here. We need to see that everything that you are claiming is actually a fact.
This one might be required OP in order for us to see how this one works we need a proof that you are using it, we will follow your lead if we see some of proofs from you, by the way mate if this one works perfectly you'll help a lot of us here who's willing to learn trading platform. good luck mate and thanks for sharing.

target
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:01:46 AM

so hands free auto trader trade for us?
have you tried this yourself? maybe you wanna let us see how much your earnings you have to prove how it works. I'm interested to see which indicators and where the autotrader enter and exit a position.

I personally do not use the autotrader since I am an active trader that is trading the London and NY sessions daily.  The autotrader is just 1 of the products along side the harmonic scanner and live chat sessions. All of the trades are transparent on http://www.fxsignalslive.com/ Choose a trader and u can look at every trade in their past history and see their track record. Documentation beats conversation
I can however share results from using the harmonic scanner. Alot of the plays were posted on my twitter before and after screenshots of the scanner setups. @cryptopicasso
I will post some more as we go along.

This really is an incredible value - 3 products and services for $150/month and if u refer 3 other subscribers then your service is FREE. If u refer 12 total in your network u will be paid $600/month in residual income. The compensation grows from there very lucratively.

You need to understand that nothing like this has ever been done before
Professional trading services with a MLM structure
there is no potions and lotions to sell or need to recruit new members
the service is very profitable to use so others come in naturally once u share the results
currently the retention rate of subscribers is 90%. The company pays very well in compensation and can afford to because there is no new overhead cost for new customers. It is a software and live digital services. Its a brilliant business model.

The 2 founders of my team started 5 months ago and branded a movement of new traders that want to be independent and self employed. They now have over 4000 people in their network and are making over $100k/month - network marketing is a 180 billion/ year industry and these kids just got their piece - Its an inspiring movement aside from the great trading service
Follow them on facebook   
Arsalan Jan and Austin Godsey
dig back through their posts - its all transparent , they went from 0 to 6 figures in less than 6 months and this trading platform was the vehicle used to achieve that network
Plus I see them posting their profits from trading as well !

I dont understand your problem if I am not personally using the autotrader
EVERY trade made has been documented and is public info.
I find alot of value using just the live trade sessions and harmonic scanner
As I said I am an active daily trader - I have no need for the autotrader. It is just 1 of the 3 products of the service.  The service offers something for everyone . If its not for you then its not for you.
you dont need to insult or curse your frustration
Have a good day !

This one might be required OP in order for us to see how this one works we need a proof that you are using it, we will follow your lead if we see some of proofs from you, by the way mate if this one works perfectly you'll help a lot of us here who's willing to learn trading platform. good luck mate and thanks for sharing.

He already said he don't use the shit. most of the FOREX trading strategy has been published already on most Forex forums from crossover of those MAs to Forex Price Action and they are all proven to work well. And now you tell us to use your bot which you don't actually use? what do you want us to think?

DrthCaedus

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:13:56 AM

The profits off of your screenshots look nice, but what is your base investment amount? That will tell me much more.
george123456

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:00:10 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out.
$Picasso (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:22:30 PM

The profits off of your screenshots look nice, but what is your base investment amount? That will tell me much more.

really depends on the setup - i usually never trade with more than 3% of total account ($20-100 per trade) - I keep a base amount in the account and transfer out profits as they come
my usual trade is less than a standard lot - but if the setup looks good and i feel like hitting the gas I will trade a lot or 2 ($500 + per trade ) - risk more make more/lose more thats the name of the game
Most that join with us trade on demo for at least a few weeks to get the hang of it - although all the tools, services and guidance are there at the end of the day it is each person who hits the button to make the trade and its best to get a hang of what u are doing first and have good discipline
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: