Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Assistant =>Help You Buy Electronic-Related Stuff Very Cheap In Europe  (Read 407 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:58:36 PM

Despite the exchange rate of euro-dollar one can still find lot of fairly used product's at a very cheap rate.
This is due to the storm of crisis in italy.

For instance, the other day i saw used macbook air at the rate of 150 euro on one this top classified site.I know this is unbelievable but, is the fact.

Currently, i'm using a brown new notebook Asus 500 GB,RAM 4 model F553M

You can't believe i bought such a notebook for less 100 euro, with the original pack,receipt,wireless mouse,malwarebyte anti virus pack ..ecc  Last year,the guy who sold the notebook to me wanted to go on august holiday with his family but, he has limited fund for the trip. So, placed his notebook on one the most popular classified site.

http://imgur.com/a/jLTWt    (image screenshot)

So, in review of one of such thread posted here. I believe some marketer's might be in need of such service.

We could use escrow service from a reputable trader here

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:23:27 AM

This sounds interesting. I am from germany so shipping would not cost a lot.

Can you please answer my questions.
1 How does it work. You provide a list of products or do i ask you for products item
2 Warranty. I suppose this are second hand products. But most of them should have a warranty. This is mandatory when you are dealing with this kind of products.

Let me know.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:43:45 AM

Hello GermanFoobla, thanks for yr comment.

I will get in contact with you soon when i'm less busy

Arlene✈✈
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:48:21 AM

Despite the exchange rate of euro-dollar one can still find lot of fairly used product's at a very cheap rate.

For instance, the other day i saw used macbook air at the rate of 150 euro on one this top classified site.I know this is unbelievable but, is the fact.

You can't believe i bought such a notebook for less 100 euro, with the original pack,receipt,wireless mouse,malwarebyte anti virus pack ..ecc  Last year,the guy who sold the notebook to me wanted to go on august holiday with his family but, he has limited fund for the trip. So, placed his notebook on one the most popular classified site.

So, in review of one of such thread posted here. I believe some marketer's might be in need of such service.

Thanks

This seems to be interesting. Can they be shipped to Africa?, specifically East Africa?
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:29:37 AM

Thanks

This seems to be interesting. Can they be shipped to Africa?, specifically East Africa?

@Matete, i'm happy to see Africa brother's in bitcoin forum Grin. I hope to see African ladies here some day Pls, help to create this awareness in Africa.

Back to you question, Yes, it's possible but, shipping product's with more Kilos might be expensive.So, it depend's on the type of good's & the demand of such goods in Africa.

i.e you can easily get good used toyota part's (vehicle) for small amount of money but, shippping such part's to africa can be expensive due to custom duties.

Presently, one the most effective means of sending packages to Africa is through DHL,UPSThe cost of such services are expensive when shipping outside europe & American.

The are other agencies who charge less but, it might take longer time in terms of delivery.

However, we can always work out somethings.

Thanks
Arlene✈✈
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:31:48 PM

This sounds interesting. I am from germany so shipping would not cost a lot.

Can you please answer my questions.
1 How does it work. You provide a list of products or do i ask you for products item
2 Warranty. I suppose this are second hand products. But most of them should have a warranty. This is mandatory when you are dealing with this kind of products.

Let me know.

Hi GermanFoobla, you make a list of ALL you need (i prefer we start with electronic's related stuff i.e computer,mobile phone) because i have more experience in this field and i can easily negotiate for such product's.

*Some of these product's might still be under guaranzia. But, most do not have any guaranzia viceversa.

There are lot of shipping agencies here which  are very economical when shipping from rome to germany.

NOTE: you can send list via PM in pdf

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: