Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED, Decent exchange who wont commit suicide  (Read 638 times)
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:53:58 PM

morning all, woke up thios morning to poloniex with a new fee scedule which is too complicated to understand as opposed to the current standard 0.2%, this is after they sold out what appears to be 51% of the bussiness to an external corporation masquerading as a regulator, and the fact they demand identification when it is illegal to use a legal name, evidenced by global billboards informing us of such....

does any body know of any good exchanges that are trustworthy, have a trollbox and dont pander to external companies? as if we can not remain anonymous then bitcoin is pointless in its entirety Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:57:05 PM

morning all, woke up thios morning to poloniex with a new fee scedule which is too complicated to understand as opposed to the current standard 0.2%, this is after they sold out what appears to be 51% of the bussiness to an external corporation masquerading as a regulator, and the fact they demand identification when it is illegal to use a legal name, evidenced by global billboards informing us of such....

does any body know of any good exchanges that are trustworthy, have a trollbox and dont pander to external companies? as if we can not remain anonymous then bitcoin is pointless in its entirety Sad

This is new information for me.. I always found poloniex to be one of the monst trustworthy ones out there.
What's left? yobit, bluetrade, bit-x (only BTC and LTC)

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

This is new information for me.. I always found poloniex to be one of the monst trustworthy ones out there.

this is the reason im asking mate, bleutrade committed suicide by getting rid of their trollbox, yobit doesnt have the best rep, and ive never heard of bit-x will have a nosey at that 1 thank you, dont suppose you know of any others as this is getting beyond a joke now, crypto is being murdered, as adoption is now about even with the peeps who are abandoning the tech due to this retardry Sad
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:29:11 AM

this is the reason im asking mate, bleutrade committed suicide by getting rid of their trollbox, yobit doesnt have the best rep, and ive never heard of bit-x will have a nosey at that 1 thank you, dont suppose you know of any others as this is getting beyond a joke now, crypto is being murdered, as adoption is now about even with the peeps who are abandoning the tech due to this retardry Sad

Bit-x is one of the most trustworthy ones imo... The only do BTC-LTC-FIAT tough, and i don't think they have a trollbox, but they're honest and fast.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Idnab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:48:33 AM

Sooner or later there will be an exchange built on the eth network
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:19:35 PM

I guess the main one for me are bittrex and bitfinex. They are very reliable and have a tremendous support staff.
Which is very important when you encounter a problem with an deposit or withdrawal.

Poloniex is my no. 3.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

thanks everybody will look at bitfinex but im really not happy over this  polo fee's business as i told their support this is exactly how the bankers started, intentionally ambiguous explanations which will be accepted en mass, which will set the precedent we will accept what ever they say NEWSFLASH we wont, i loved my hobby, maybe its time to get out before bitcoin is murdered altogether Sad
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:54:07 PM

I am usually on c-cex...never once had a problem, and the support never made more than 1 day to respond.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 11:59:07 PM

C-CEX is pretty much the only exchange I use these days. Bittrex comes in second for me, but c-cex just responds so fast, both with support and UI, that it's hard to go anywhere else and feel like you're being proficient

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 12:04:10 AM

I don't even traded there ever.
My first choice, most flexible, made from scratch, with great online support, and never down, never hang, never frozen wallets exchange is c-Cex. Yeah, did i made any mistakes in those attributes? nope?

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:38:05 AM

There are a couple ways to trade in the crypto community, the most effective one is to buy promising coin and coin related projects early. If you want to get in to things early and profit. C-Cex really is the best option. They are fast at adding great coins, I recommend it.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:04:12 AM

+1 for CCex. They're a solid exchange and give good/speedy support. As an added bonus they quickly list new coins so it's possible to pick up bargains there before coins hit other exchanges.
BetterBetsDev

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

We've had nothing but positive experiences with CCex. Their support is top notch and they respond to wallet upgrade requests within a few hours.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

+1 c-cex
been using c-cex for 2 years , never any problem also support is super fast to respond
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: