Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My LEGENDARY Hacked and NO help to retrieve after WEEKS????  (Read 376 times)
cryptohunter2 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:54:17 PM

What is going on with this?

I proved over 4 weeks ago this account was mine and been hacked. Still nothing and now it turned legendary with this new hacker posting on it, and he still continues to post with it?HuhHuhHuh?//

proof here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1349419.0

Where is the help to get my account back???

I have literally posted MILLIONS of words with that account and NO help given to retrieve it??

Meanwhile I see others getting their accounts back in a few days???

This person is continuing to post with my account even today. Although as yet nothing malicious that's not to say he won't be running a scam anytime soon.

When will this get taken care of?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:37:20 PM

I have literally posted MILLIONS of words with that account and NO help given to retrieve it??

Step 1) Don't open another thread; bump the previous one.
Step 2) Be patient.
Step 3) Realize that there is zero guarantee of your account being retrieved in X amount of time.
Step 4) Occasionally (every X amount of time; maybe a week) send a properly formatted PM (to make it easier) to theymos and BadBear.
Step 5) Close this thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter2 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:48:02 PM

Step 1) Don't open another thread; bump the previous one.
Step 2) Be patient.
Step 3) Realize that there is zero guarantee of your account being retrieved in X amount of time.
Step 4) Occasionally (every X amount of time; maybe a week) send a properly formatted PM (to make it easier) to theymos and BadBear.
Step 5) Close this thread.

Can you put in a good word for me? This has been weeks now. What can be the hold up exactly it must be a 30 second job to

1. check my signed message on the other thread
2. reset my account to the new email I requested.

What can be the possible explanation of taking so long whilst having a hacker that can post or scam anyone using my legendary account. How is that account not frozen at the very least? I see him posting today!

Knowing this is proven to be a hacker using the legendary account of mine... do you or other mods and staff not have the powers to freeze that account? once he uses it to scam people that account will become totally useless and have tons of bad rep.

With mods having this knowledge and continuing to let him post this is their responsibility to the forum members to have it frozen.

I would as a new board member trust a legendary account holder and that would put me at serious risk from this hacker. The mods and staff knowing this but doing nothing very irresponsible. If a scam was to take place under than account everyone who knows that was being operated by a hacker would be complicit in the scam. I have done my best to make people aware of this by posting in the main section where people read.

Mods have deleted the post from there - this is almost deliberately assisting the hacker and prevent me warning others the account is now being run by someone who may do anything at any time.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:53:00 PM

Can you put in a good word for me? This has been weeks now.
I've sent a message to theymos (no guarantees though).

What can be the hold up exactly it must be a 30 second job to
It takes more time.

Knowing this is proven to be a hacker using the legendary account of mine... do you or other mods and staff not have the powers to freeze that account?
Not really, no. The only thing that (some) moderators could do is ban him. However, this isn't the method used in dealing with these things.

Now please lock this thread. If you have further questions post it in your previous thread or PM directly.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter2 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:13:58 PM

Can you put in a good word for me? This has been weeks now.
I've sent a message to theymos (no guarantees though).

What can be the hold up exactly it must be a 30 second job to
It takes more time.

Knowing this is proven to be a hacker using the legendary account of mine... do you or other mods and staff not have the powers to freeze that account?
Not really, no. The only thing that (some) moderators could do is ban him. However, this isn't the method used in dealing with these things.

Now please lock this thread. If you have further questions post it in your previous thread or PM directly.

Ok thanks will do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: