Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling 1 year spotify premium,escrow accepted  (Read 1342 times)
silentkiller (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:13:44 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 03:40:10 PM by silentkiller

Good luck folks. Like 99% of the others selling 1yr accounts here these will be dead in a month or if you're lucky maybe even 2 or 3 months when spotify figures it out.  Good luck trying to find the seller to "fix" it as he will be long gone (or back selling under another name). The fact you get one now and "it works" now is totally meaningless 3 months from now.
im not that kind of person you use to think sir,i will not run after i get their payments ,if accounts wont last for 2 to 3 months i will give back the btc they paid me but i will get 2usd cause you used it for 3 months,but if you use the account for 4 months and up,i will get half of the btc they paid me.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:24:19 PM

Good luck folks. Like 99% of the others selling 1yr accounts here these will be dead in a month or if you're lucky maybe even 2 or 3 months when spotify figures it out.  Good luck trying to find the seller to "fix" it as he will be long gone (or back selling under another name). The fact you get one now and "it works" now is totally meaningless 3 months from now. 
im not that kind of person you use to think sir,i will run after i get their payments ,if accounts wont last for 2 to 3 months i will give back the btc they paid me but i will get 2usd cause you used it for 3 months,but if you use the account for 4 months and up,i will get half of the btc they paid me.

LOL, Like you're the first person on this forum that has ever said that. Cheesy  Seriously though, good luck with your sales.  Hopefully it works out for you. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: