Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you buy from France?  (Read 332 times)
QuentinA (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:20:19 AM

As everybody is doing it, I'll throw myself in  Wink

Willing to ship anything (except drugs, guns etc.) from France.

I can ship cheese, wine, all sorts of food vacuum sealed for the customs.

Warn me if your customs are strict so I can hide it in something else. As I lived for some time in AUS and NZ, I know their customs are a pain so I won't be shipping here, sorry mates...

I will ship using tracking with DHL/UPS/FEDEX or La Poste, escrow accepted of course!

PS : I will not ship white flags or french fries Grin Grin

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

Well from France i believe that the potencial products being sold from their is perfume,that are the best and the price at Brazil atleas is around 50 to 80% bigger then at Europe,but i believe buying from others countried could be even cheaper as i know France as a country with high prices.
QuentinA (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

Well from France i believe that the potencial products being sold from their is perfume,that are the best and the price at Brazil atleas is around 50 to 80% bigger then at Europe,but i believe buying from others countried could be even cheaper as i know France as a country with high prices.

well that's true for worldwide exported luxury products, that's why I was going for food mostly. All that is produced locally and only in France (such as Champagne, Brie etc.) will be cheaper by me because I will not pay import tax to your country and will apply only a small margin.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: