Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ Udemy Downloader ∎∎ SALES CLOSED AS OF NOW  (Read 1670 times)
prasha2 (OP)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:28:43 PM

There are some issues while downloading a few video files. But that problem occurs with maybe 1 or 2 videos files out of 200 files.

Also, since I was out of town, I didn't update the software, hence no updates are visible.
prasha2 (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

looking to buy pm me.... sad paid using auto link and the file is removed....

Do not buy using autobuy!!!

I will provide you a new download link in about 8 hours. Don't worry about it.

I will also update the autobuy link with non-limit download links. Currently, I had set the number of downloads to 5 which expired. Thanks for letting me know.
maxijo

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:34:37 AM

There are some issues while downloading a few video files. But that problem occurs with maybe 1 or 2 videos files out of 200 files.

Also, since I was out of town, I didn't update the software, hence no updates are visible.

I have errors everytime i try downloading course, so now most of my course have missing videos & pls change your title to download of videos file only as your downloader dont download other files
prasha2 (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:35:05 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 12:51:39 PM by prasha2

I have errors everytime i try downloading course, so now most of my course have missing videos & pls change your title to download of videos file only as your downloader dont download other files

Hi, what you wrote is misleading. When downloading course videos, some videos fail to download (less than 1% of the total videos present).

And my title clearly says it only downloads videos and pdfs. It downloads both the things. It doesn't download any other format. So the title is NOT misleading.
maxijo

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

Hi, what you wrote is misleading. When downloading course videos, some videos fail to download (less than 1% of the total videos present).

And my title clearly says it only downloads videos and pdfs. It downloads both the things. It doesn't download any other format. So the title is NOT misleading.

Failing to download of video happens too often..
Anyway this is just my point of view for buyers..
Buyers buy at own risk as till now OP still not fixed on the errors & the update link for the downloader does not work at all.. 404 error..
prasha2 (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:08:47 AM

Failing to download of video happens too often..
Anyway this is just my point of view for buyers..
Buyers buy at own risk as till now OP still not fixed on the errors & the update link for the downloader does not work at all.. 404 error..

After udemy's recent upgrades, this is the best Udemy Downloader you will find. Kresjx's downloader is facing troubles now after the latest security updates by Udemy while my downloader still performs pretty well.

prasha2 (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:57:05 PM

bump...
prasha2 (OP)

Developer

View Profile