Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is going down?  (Read 2744 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

why is bitcoin going down is there a problem or something and did you guys know IBM will use blockhain without btc?? hows that

why is it that when bitcoin goes up >$50 nobody cheers up and says why is bitcoin going up but whenever there is a small $20 decrease this forum gets filled up by questions like OP

p.s. move it to speculation already.

Because people focus too much on the negativity in their life. It's a general weakness of a lot people. If 10 things go well in their life, they are ok with that. If 1 thing goes wrong, then they will make a huge drama about it.
Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:18:58 AM

Its a natural things that happens in every market. No matter what kind of this market.. its real or virtual. So there is no worry about it. if u will see a long terms statics then you will find that BTC is going up continues. Smiley

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 09:27:56 AM

Because Blockstream bought Core developers and is pushing their own policies and profitable ways of scaling Bitcoin. Also, chinese miners are stupid enough that they buy their story. If solution for scaling Bitcoin is not find soon, I expect Ethereum to reach Bitcoin's marketcap in few months.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:23:19 PM

why is bitcoin going down is there a problem or something and did you guys know IBM will use blockhain without btc?? hows that

why is it that when bitcoin goes up >$50 nobody cheers up and says why is bitcoin going up but whenever there is a small $20 decrease this forum gets filled up by questions like OP

Because people focus too much on the negativity in their life. It's a general weakness of a lot people. If 10 things go well in their life, they are ok with that. If 1 thing goes wrong, then they will make a huge drama about it.
Bitcoin is not that going down that much. Dont be negative and hope for the best that is the best option.
The value is not that low now. You can see now that the value now is rising very slowly and that is very good.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:23:28 AM

I think main reason for that, is that everyone sells bitcoins, or someone talks lies about bad bitcoin future so he creates panic, and then everyone sells them, so price will drop very low
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:34:07 AM

because they are dumping once again for ethereum and other crap coin

altcoin diluite the market of bitcoin like bitcoin one day will do the same thing with fiat
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:26:18 AM

Bitcoin is not that going down that much. Dont be negative and hope for the best that is the best option.
The value is not that low now. You can see now that the value now is rising very slowly and that is very good.

Did you even bother to read my post thoroughly before posting? It was an example how of things work in real life and had nothing to do with me saying the price is going down.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:08:00 PM

because they are dumping once again for ethereum and other crap coin

altcoin diluite the market of bitcoin like bitcoin one day will do the same thing with fiat

You're right.But you can't blame them for their decisions.It's just human reaction and we all are different.
In Bitcoinland the FUD and extremely coordinated attacks against core has grown in a incredible magnitude.
The subreddits went crazy, brigading and shilling where ever you look.Mainstream media picks this up and situation heats up even more.
Just normal that a few got scared and decided to get out or shift over to other cryptos.
But I'm not worried in the slightest that Bitcoin can take it and will survive it.
No it will make Bitcoin even stronger!
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

Yeah i think its because of ethereum thats why the price of bitcoin today is decreasing gradually and i think sooner the price will back again to 370 or below 400.. the price of ethereum to day is very cheap its increasing fast than bitcoin.. i hope who invested in ethereum should dump so that the price will pump again..
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 04:13:05 PM

I definitely think some people are getting nervous about Bitcoin being able to compete with Ethereum.  Some of the whales are probably diversifying their assets right about now.  Besides that, the price has been bleeding out for a few days and I think now that we broke 400, we're going to go into a bigger panic about it.  Until we bottom out hard I'm going to stay bearish.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:23:23 PM

Right now, as the price is dropping, people are starting to sell and there's also the thing about the transaction fees rising to high levels. That affects some big players, and certain people might not want to risk dealing with it and decided to dump their coins. As previously mentioned, there's also the Ethereum crap.
FriendlyChemist

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:25:23 PM

Take it easy mate, it's just a speed broker on the narrow alley , we gotta see 500$ this month.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

The only reason i see for right now is money moving from bitcoin to some altcoin specially in eth, which is overvalued at current stage. I am holding my bitcoin rather than being panic and selling cheap, i am buying more. Price will only swing, there is no reason for it to go deep down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Most probably because of Ethereum...
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:10:13 PM

The price of bitcoin that is going down is not that certain...
It may go down today but it will rise again tomorrow...
As price are fluctuating everyday no one can tell what exactly will happen...
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:48:13 PM

I normally buy a small amount from coinbase regardless of the cost.

However after the arrogant statement of the CEO stating the bitcore core dev team needs to be replaced, I won't be doing that this month. Maybe there are others like me that are tired of his arrogance that won't be buying until we find a new source, resulting in a dip in current demand.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:39:09 PM

However after the arrogant statement of the CEO stating the bitcore core dev team needs to be replaced, I won't be doing that this month. Maybe there are others like me that are tired of his arrogance that won't be buying until we find a new source, resulting in a dip in current demand.

Most probably his is causing tention, but he is just a person, let him have his opinion. He is not in charge of the team or the code nor part of the team.
If we silence these people bitcoin would be a corrupt system.
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 08:40:29 PM

Most probably his is causing tention, but he is just a person, let him have his opinion. He is not in charge of the team or the code nor part of the team.

But the company he runs is a major exchange where a lot of us buy bitcoins.

If we won't use his business to buy then we can't buy until we find an alternate legal source.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:13:41 AM

But the company he runs is a major exchange where a lot of us buy bitcoins.

If we won't use his business to buy then we can't buy until we find an alternate legal source.
Its not that going down. It is a little but reduced. But that is not a problem I think. I think that it will be more worth later in the future.
But you never know what can happen of course with Bitcoin it is very hard to predict for what is going to happen in the future.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:31:52 PM

Thats not a problem, it falls only because of pump and dump and now it is dump phase so price will fall be couple of $, so that is not a huge problem or something to be afraid of
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: