Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for small amounts of BTC on a regular basis.  (Read 491 times)
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:52:11 PM

Hi everyone, I`m new here. I`m after BTC on a regular basis (smallish amounts). I can pay with Skrill and possibly some other methods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:53:23 PM

Hi everyone, I`m new here. I`m after BTC on a regular basis (smallish amounts). I can pay with Skrill and possibly some other methods.

It would be probably better to use something like Virwox.com to buy whenever you want (they accept Skrill but fees are little bit high)
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:00:43 PM

It would be probably better to use something like Virwox.com to buy whenever you want (they accept Skrill but fees are little bit high)
MadGamer, appreciate the reply. I should probably do that but thought I`d make a quick post here as it seems particularly active. Smiley
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:03:44 PM

I also bought for the first Bitcoin with Virwox. When you buy when the rates are good for linden dollars and do the exchange to Bitcoin.
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:09:21 PM

I also bought for the first Bitcoin with Virwox. When you buy when the rates are good for linden dollars and do the exchange to Bitcoin.
Thanks. Will certainly keep it in mind. I normally do exchanges with a couple of guys on Skype who I know from another non BTC related forum but they don`t always have BTC available. Would be nice to hook up with a few trusted guys here so that I know I can obtain some when I need it.
Yamato no Orochi

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

HYPOCRISY!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:26:14 PM

there's many users here who you can trust with small amount of money. just find users with 50+ green numbers like this one. some of them can also act as a third party in your transaction with less trusted members.

but you're not trusted enough to trade using a reversible payment method like skrill or paypal. so you'll have to use other payment method that is non-reversible.

almost forgot. beware of anyone PMing you claiming that they have contact with a trusted third party/escrow. their PMs may have a quote from the escrow and that quote may be fake unless the escrow already PMed you.

for rent. 10BTC a month. Cheesy
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 07:28:01 PM

How small? I may be interested, also, can you exchange for paypal?

AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:22:35 PM

there's many users here who you can trust with small amount of money. just find users with 50+ green numbers like this one. some of them can also act as a third party in your transaction with less trusted members.

but you're not trusted enough to trade using a reversible payment method like skrill or paypal. so you'll have to use other payment method that is non-reversible.

almost forgot. beware of anyone PMing you claiming that they have contact with a trusted third party/escrow. their PMs may have a quote from the escrow and that quote may be fake unless the escrow already PMed you.
Hi, thanks for your input. Yes I`m new here and understand where you`re coming from. I mentioned that I can make payments with Skrill because I know it`s safer than Paypal. I have no issues doing bank transfers if necessary,

How small? I may be interested, also, can you exchange for paypal?
Hi, on those days that I need some BTC I normally exchange between $30 - $100. I can offer Paypal yes (the PP account is very established).
zvlxxshd

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

Let me know if you still need it.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:02:58 PM

If you can pay through perfect money,I 'll sell small btc to you as a regular basis.please let me know if you really want to buy btc
AnotherBTCNoob (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:03:40 PM

Let me know if you still need it.
I am ok today thanks (for the most part, I use a couple of exchangers who I have known for a long time however if they are out of stock or offline, I wanted some additional options).

If you can pay through perfect money,I 'll sell small btc to you as a regular basis.please let me know if you really want to buy btc
Thanks for replying however I don`t use Perfect Money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: