Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer to PayPal  (Read 1946 times)
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:35:27 AM

I want buy BTC. If i send from my PayPal account to someone else PayPal account money. Can this person scam me? Is there option that i can't make chargeback?

In your option you want to buy the BTC through paypal payment option so in this you can only ask for charge back but be carefull if you include that you have done transaction of BTC buying then i think you cannot get charge back. getting scam is upto you,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:53:09 AM

I want buy BTC. If i send from my PayPal account to someone else PayPal account money. Can this person scam me? Is there option that i can't make chargeback?

In your option you want to buy the BTC through paypal payment option so in this you can only ask for charge back but be carefull if you include that you have done transaction of BTC buying then i think you cannot get charge back. getting scam is upto you,
It is not good, you will maybe be scammed and that will be pretty bad. Just hold it, because there are a lot of scammers.
And that will be not good. The value is even not that high so it is better to wait a while.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:08:56 AM

Indeed, of course the most get scammed because its just that a lot of scammers are just waiting till you make this decision.
You should search a company that would maybe do it because its much safer, or just use another method to do this.
kotwica666 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:45:16 PM

Ok. So what is the best to do in situation that i already send money via PayPal, and I suspect that I had been scammed? (Two hours ago he should send BTC.)

Yes, of course, everything is legit.
You can open a dispute in PayPal claiming you did not receive the goods you paid for given that you sent this payment as goods and services.

In case you sent this payment as family & friends then there is nothing much that you can do other than claiming this transaction as unauthorized transaction but chances are very less that you will win the dispute as PayPal will investigate your claim and most probably find nothing unauthorized as part of this payment.

I've won a fair number of disputes, even when I've made a payment as 'family and friends'. So it's not impossible to get your money back..

Unfortunately, it was sent as friends & family.
Could you say how in the best way speak with PayPal?
I think it would be better to talk about it via PM

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

Transferring bitcoins to paypal is not possible so easily you should search a trader that is trusted and will not scam you.
Also do not always just look at the accounts because they are just sold with a high rank so scammers can trap you.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:11:28 PM

Transferring it to paypal can be easy if you find the right person to do it, or someone that want to do this in you near area.
But in fact you have to look to someone that can be trusted for sure otherwise you gonna get scammed.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:08:23 AM

Its possible with a trusted trader but you should look out because you can get scammed fast on these forums.
More scammers are coming everyday and they have no mercy if you understand what I mean.
Its just much better to do this at a fully trusted player in this and also the fact paypal will make it difficult with disputes about bitcoins..
Avoid this option at all cost. Unless you are absolutely 100% certain that the individual you are dealing with is trustworthy.
Didn't you guys heard that master-p once one of the most prominent escrows on bitcointalk with his exit scam robbed BTC with PayPal to BTC transaction?

That's the best option, as suggested try getting into contact with the trusted trader before making transaction. I think if trader is perfect then nothing gonna make problem whether you use PayPal or some other service. I suggest PayPal because it accepts only trusted traders as it is providing guaranteed return back.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:04:29 PM

Its possible with a trusted trader but you should look out because you can get scammed fast on these forums.
More scammers are coming everyday and they have no mercy if you understand what I mean.
Its just much better to do this at a fully trusted player in this and also the fact paypal will make it difficult with disputes about bitcoins..
Avoid this option at all cost. Unless you are absolutely 100% certain that the individual you are dealing with is trustworthy.
Didn't you guys heard that master-p once one of the most prominent escrows on bitcointalk with his exit scam robbed BTC with PayPal to BTC transaction?

You are right its very risky to do this with traders, but I must say its the easiest option with the lowest fee's if you ask me.
The point is to look at the forums and the reviews who already trade with the person, use a trader that is already doing this for a while.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:25:13 PM

every people have chance to be scammed,the safest way is use escrow if you want to trade with someone else,and for me,trade with people more safe and low cost.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:21:33 PM

Please look out for doing this because there are a lot of risk if you do this so keep that in mind.
One of the big risks is trusting someone your hard earned money to transfer it(trade it).
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:29:56 PM

Its possible but the fact is that its not possible directly by paypal, you also have some websites for it.
A trader is better in my opinion, well a trusted trader of course because the fee's are less more than at a website for sure.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:01:22 AM

You can transfer bitcoins to paypal but only some exchange websites are doing this because its also a risk they are taking.
What people are already saying a trader is way better because the fee's are much lower and also its mostly faster.
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:05:12 PM

You can get paysafecards instead of getting a direct transfer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: