Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem with China, Russia  (Read 734 times)
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

I think the main problem China, Russia and all other countries of anti-american bloc are having with Bitcoin is SHA-256, as it is written by NSA. The same problem US had if SHA-256 were a KGB product. Strong governments won't allow anything that they dont understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:06:19 PM

I think the main problem China, Russia and all other countries of anti-american bloc are having with Bitcoin is SHA-256, as it is written by NSA. The same problem US had if SHA-256 were a KGB product. Strong governments won't allow anything that they dont understand.

Dumbest thing i've heard today. I doubt anyone can top it. woot.... this forum is great.
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

Dumbest thing i've heard today. I doubt anyone can top it. woot.... this forum is great.

Are you great at passing statement or good at giving proper reasoning ?

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

The OP does have a point.

SHA-256 was designed by the NSA.

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:32:43 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 01:52:14 PM by seriouscoin

Thats not the point idiot,

The point is China doesnt use it because they dont understand it,

Guess what dumbfcks, SHA-256 isnt a rocket science, and being used by everyone,....yes even China.
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:37:23 PM

china is a communist nation, russia is a broke dictatorship. thats why they dont like bitcoin.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:56:54 PM

Actually Chinese were using it, but then Gov saw the threat, then decided to make warnings against it.  Im shock people are naive to believe the government.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TTM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:22:56 PM

Actually Chinese were using it, but then Gov saw the threat, then decided to make warnings against it.  Im shock people are naive to believe the government.
Chinese people are using Bitcoin to move huge money out, and their government will do everything to stop it. They're trying to kill all Bitcoin trades in China, i believe the rumor about banning will be true.
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:26:45 PM

Thats not the point idiot,

The point is China doesnt use it because they dont understand it,

Guess what dumbfcks, SHA-256 isnt a rocket science, and being used by everyone,....yes even China.

LoLz ...so in which class you are studying now ? Having vacation time ?  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: