Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changed my mind again: Back in LTC, thanks for the profit, ETH noobs! :D  (Read 5055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:46:50 PM

LTC --> sub $2 before May.
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:59:43 PM

Unlikely here's why:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.  
  • Faster confirmation times. The only people who don't think this is important have never spent a single coin or they have patience that the average person does not possess.
  • The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks.
  • Anti-spam.
  • Fast well established network. Current Hashrate is 1,643 GH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (1,643 TH/s). The fact is for most of Litecoins history the hashrate has been relatively high and secure. Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.
  • Continuous development look here at number of releases in past year: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases
  • Upcoming new features currently being developed look here for whats happening in 2016:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/3z2ta1/ama_official_litecoin_developers_and_litecoin/
  • Longevity. Many coins have temporarily eclipsed litecoin as they were marketed for the purpose of increasing the fiat accounts of a small group and emptying the accounts of new users. Unfortunately this has been detrimental to crypto-space in general.
  • Great community.
  • Fully supported by GoCoin a growing payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/
  • Liquidity. You can sell thousands and not crash the market. Maintains value.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:07:55 PM

By the way, I'd like to be transparent;

I dumped my Ether and am back in LTC. (That is why price crashed a bit few days ago, and I didn't even sell much, LOL. I now at least know how shit the coin's liquidity is xD).

Anyone still in Ether and not in Litecoin is a stupid goat who will get burned. I took my profits, but now it is back to reality and a safe investment, namely Litecoin.

I wish all the fools who think Ether will succeed a lot of luck! You'll need it to coop with your suicidal feelings when Ether dumps on you  Cheesy
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:37:24 PM

Ltc. Eth. Ltc. Eth. Ltc. Eth. Ltc. Eth. Ltc. Eth. Ltc. Eth.

I'm getting dizzy. Make up your mind already.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
sirslayer

Activity: 540

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:56:29 PM

well from my experience LTC have a faster transaction time then ETH, enough said
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:19:51 AM

Phew, was almost thinking i had made a big mistake buying 100 LTC.
mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:26:49 AM

It is a mystake,LTC,like doge and any other coin with a strange name can only increase in value with speculation only,no development nor anything.
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:38:19 AM

It is a mystake,LTC,like doge and any other coin with a strange name can only increase in value with speculation only,no development nor anything.

There's always speculation in crypto. Some coins just have it more often than others, but every coin gets it's turn. I will hold em. Thanks
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:24:46 AM

50% of my BTC just went in to Ethereum two days ago. Was seriously thinking about it when they were $3  Roll Eyes
Its passed the $10 obstacle. Fingers crossed, I also find BTC a rather boring coin.

This is very poor investment decision.

Your timing is way off.

High chance for huge losses, prepare for it.  Undecided

Lol are people supposed to take crypto investment advice from you?  Roll Eyes

Yes, I've been around here since 2011 and will not use my regular account for schilling on any coin. ETH has the trajectory, the trader numbers behind it and the all important volume backing it up. Its way beyond the scope of any pump and dump group now.  Thread bookmarked. I will remind you.

This is very poor investment decision.
You have zero Bitcoin. That's your only reason for speaking with forked tongue. I wont lose anything. What I just bought is set to sell instantly in the event of any crash.  I can remember when Bitcoin was 12 bucks and foolish men saying the same thing. I can remember when Bitcoin was $60 bucks and more fools repeating the same line. Doesnt matter the price there's always cucks who will spew forth rambling statements. Nothing in life is guaranteed except foolish men who stand on the sidelines doing nothing.

TOLD YOU
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:32:46 AM

I dumped my Ether and am back in LTC. (That is why price crashed a bit few days ago, and I didn't even sell much, LOL. I now at least know how shit the coin's liquidity is xD).

Anyone still in Ether and not in Litecoin is a stupid goat who will get burned. I took my profits, but now it is back to reality and a safe investment, namely Litecoin.

I wish all the fools who think Ether will succeed a lot of luck! You'll need it to coop with your suicidal feelings when Ether dumps on you  Cheesy

Great decision you made there.  I must be one of those stupid goats then. ETH will be played all the way up to $50. Im going to remind you of this prediction to.

Your Truly
foolish silly goat.
That is why price crashed a bit few days ago, and I didn't even sell much

Roll Eyes You alone had the ability to crash ETH Who you trying to kid son.

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:07:05 PM

Great decision you made there.  I must be one of those stupid goats then. ETH will be played all the way up to $50. Im going to remind you of this prediction to.

Your Truly
foolish silly goat.
That is why price crashed a bit few days ago, and I didn't even sell much

Roll Eyes You alone had the ability to crash ETH Who you trying to kid son.

The price didn't crash, but it went down DOZENS OF CENTS when I sold my relatively small amount of Ether.

Just says EVERYTHING about the poor liquidity of this shit scam IPO coin. Glad I took my profits from delusional noobs, but now it is back to reality and in safe investment; Litecoin.
mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:36:37 PM

Im glad you sold your eth,assuming you arent lying.Hope more people sell,even whales,cuz i wanna buy them cheaper at 2-3$.Thank you.
Also,youre doing a pathetic FUD job since it seems people arent too willing to sell and its getting too expensive ;/ If i didnt know better i would say people dont take any of your opinion serious.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:46:32 PM

I chose to don't sell since we'll be at at least 0,05BTC/ETH. A 700% isn't enough for me Wink ! Tomorrow, with the Homestead release and the listing in the 4th Chinese exchange in volume, I feel that we'll reach new heights Cool.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

So you sold your ETH thinking that it wont go anywhere? Im still holding and even buying some more because
there is some serious development behind it.

Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

So you sold your ETH thinking that it wont go anywhere? Im still holding and even buying some more because
there is some serious development behind it.

Like I said in another thread that it will hurt the crypto market real bad if it drops to $1 again. I bought in at a good price and will either sell at $20 or $10 depending which way the market turns. Just to add I never expected this price so soon and do feel it's very overvalued for what it offers but look at the Dow Jones... way overvalued compared to the real economy.

rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:24:05 PM

Dumping your eth for ltc was a silly move. Ltc is just an altcoin of bitcoin. It brings nothing new to the table of bitcoin blockchain tech. It wont be worth much more than it is currently. Its been sitting sub 5$ for years.

Ethereum on the otherhand is a new blockchain tech, its not an altcoin fork of bitcoin, its different and better in everyway,it was only a matter of time before something better was developed. Eth is crypto 2.0. Gauging its price is hard but once things start getting integrated etc its going to be big, you would be Naive to think its not. Bitcoin is here to stay as Ethereum is.

Some people never can accept the thoughts of new tech being succesful while being stuck in old tech.

If we go on supply there is 100mill max eth, thats 5x bitcoin, so that gives a current value of eth 0.2 btc Eth is still cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: