Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay Bitcoin India Releases New Powerful Features for Pro Bitcoiners  (Read 3581 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:49:41 AM

Now set your own bitcoin price on Zebpay - Yes you heard it right!

Zebpay announced a new set of app features exclusively for pro bitcoiners. Already available on Google Play, the app’s new features allows users to:

1. Set their own bitcoin price (bid / ask).
2. Keep Rs balance in app to buy bitcoin instantly.
3. Check transaction status using transaction id.

Delivering on the promise to provide users with easiest way to buy / sell bitcoins, the release adds on features needed for fast and error-free transactions. These features are available to all existing and new users who download the latest version and add significantly to Zebpay’s prominent features.

Today, we are excited to launch two huge new features for our pro users on Android. And coming very soon on iPhone Wink

More about the features here>>https://www.zebpay.com/zebpay-new-features-buy-sell-bitcoin/

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:01:51 PM

Nice to see these new features in updated version.I would like to see an option to display bitcoin price in USD to besides INR because if I want to send 100 $ worth of btc to someone,I have to first find out how many bits would be for 100 $
IIIIIHIIIII

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:42:15 PM

Awesome. Will like to see more features related to wallets though.
newtocryptocurrency

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:35:03 AM

is KYC required for buying of vouchers in ZebPay?

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:17:54 PM

Vouchers and Airtime does not require KYC below 10,000 INR. We MAY ask KYC if your usage is above 10k INR.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
newtocryptocurrency

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:21:37 PM

Vouchers and Airtime does not require KYC below 10,000 INR. We MAY ask KYC if your usage is above 10k INR.

Regards

over what period?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:45:00 PM

Regards

over what period?

Per month.

Regards

Vin33T

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:13:08 PM

Awesome App Smiley i'm loving it Cheesy

Thank you!
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 09:47:12 PM

Awesome App Smiley i'm loving it Cheesy

Thank you!
True.The latest updated version of Zebpay has great features.I suggest you add some referral program too Cheesy
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:27:18 PM

This is an exciting feature, but missing the Rupees available in conversion to bitcion
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:00:59 AM

This feature is really good. I will start using this. Also got another update with Rs. indication back which is good decision.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:50:29 PM

its sound good after listing that it have personal android
app,in same day they will send purchased btc/INR to wallet/
bank,also added ask bd features.
but one think we expect from you that instant deposit and
instant btc.

soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:08:00 AM

I really like the trading features, but please increase selling limit.. 3.62btc is too less

Also, is there any hidden charges if we sell bitcoin and keep in RS (for future purchase )
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:29:25 AM

I really like the trading features, but please increase selling limit.. 3.62btc is too less

Also, is there any hidden charges if we sell bitcoin and keep in RS (for future purchase )
1. You can always contact support@zebpay.com to upgrade your trading limits. Depending on your profile and trade volume compliance may ask for extra verification documents.
2. No hidden charges. When you sell the display rate and amount you will get in your Rs Account or bank account. No charges on withdrawal from Rs Account.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:30:56 AM

its sound good after listing that it have personal android
app,in same day they will send purchased btc/INR to wallet/
bank,also added ask bd features.
but one think we expect from you that instant deposit and
instant btc.
Hi mate

BTC deposits and withdrawals are instant. Fiat deposit and withdrawal are normally same day or maximum 1 working day.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 09:36:36 PM

Can we cancel our sell or buy orders? If yes what is the procedure? Also there's a limit of minimum 5000 rs to deposit money for trade, which in my opinion is high for a trading novice like me.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 06:04:19 AM

Can we cancel our sell or buy orders? If yes what is the procedure? Also there's a limit of minimum 5000 rs to deposit money for trade, which in my opinion is high for a trading novice like me.

You can cancel buy or trade orders ( bid, ask ). You can not cancel sell orders. If you purchase from your Rs account ( Instant buy ) or sell to your Rs account ( Instant Sell ), its executed instantly and can not be cancelled.

Agreed about 5000 INR deposit limit, and will put this on discussion to make it 500 as we already have minimum buy limits 500 INR. In any case at the moment you can buy 500 INR worth of coins by booking buy order.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:11:25 AM

I was just wondering out of curiosity how does Zebpay manages this situations.

Suppose there is no stock of Bitcoin available overnight and in morning you have only buyers and no sellers selling Bitcoin . So how will you execute the buyers trade ? Will you purchase bitcoin from some other place and execute their order or will wait till seller comes and sell at Zebpay ?

Secondly , is it purely sellers who sell the Btc is the stock available for the buyers to buy Bitcoin ?

Also if suppose Zebpay needs to buy Bitcoin so do you purchases from Singapore/US/India or any other exchanges ?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:08:50 AM

I was just wondering out of curiosity how does Zebpay manages this situations.

Suppose there is no stock of Bitcoin available overnight and in morning you have only buyers and no sellers selling Bitcoin . So how will you execute the buyers trade ? Will you purchase bitcoin from some other place and execute their order or will wait till seller comes and sell at Zebpay ?

Secondly , is it purely sellers who sell the Btc is the stock available for the buyers to buy Bitcoin ?

Also if suppose Zebpay needs to buy Bitcoin so do you purchases from Singapore/US/India or any other exchanges ?
Interesting questions Smiley

The situation you have explained is normal and everyday situation for us Smiley and that how Indian market is. But we have experience, contacts and our own liquidity to manage this.

There is no seller stock. When you sell, you are selling to Zebpay and we buy that stock along with all the volatility risk etc. But we try to make sure that if we buy stock ( when you sell ), we try to clear it asap on app, via trading desk ( bulk buying selling ) or through our contacts.

We never buy/sell bitcoin from outside of India.

But with all humbleness, I will say, its tough job.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:50:50 PM

There is a bug in your recent version.I am unable to recharge any mobile number from the latest version.I used to recharge mobile in previous version without any trouble but unable to do so since I updated it

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:50:16 AM

There is a bug in your recent version.I am unable to recharge any mobile number from the latest version.I used to recharge mobile in previous version without any trouble but unable to do so since I updated it

Please accept our sincere apologies for issue. Can you please send me PM or mail at mahin@zebpay.com with issue screenshot, OS version and I will have someone on  it. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:25:16 PM

Please accept our sincere apologies for issue. Can you please send me PM or mail at mahin@zebpay.com with issue screenshot, OS version and I will have someone on  it. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Sorry I missed your reply.I am using android mobile jelly bean os.I will send you screnshots at the email mentioned by you.Haven't you received similar feedback from any other user yet?is it only me getting this problem?

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:32:16 AM

If somebody want to buy BTC on sunday how does one do it? Is it possible to deposit the amount on sunday since zebpay remain closed? Is it in pipeline on having something autodeposit so that its 24/7 it works?
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:02:16 AM

I usually  recharge from zebpay.great service but plz improve the deposit /transition speed.and plz do add the water/electricity bill payment option.
till now best btc app in india,great work.
KJBit

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

Just wanted to say Zebpay is a great bitcoin app and has progressed really well over the year. I'm glad we, as in Indians, could develop an app like this for bitcoin, otherwise I see very little Indian contribution to the cryptocurrency world. (If there is, I am now aware of it.)
CryptoFlare

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

Pro users?? I am new and going to join will i also get the benefit?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

If somebody want to buy BTC on sunday how does one do it? Is it possible to deposit the amount on sunday since zebpay remain closed? Is it in pipeline on having something autodeposit so that its 24/7 it works?

Zebpay works now 365 days. So yes your deposit should get processed on Sunday. We are working on to get support on for 24*7 but it has its own operational challenges. We should be able to get that in next couple of months.

I usually  recharge from zebpay.great service but plz improve the deposit /transition speed.and plz do add the water/electricity bill payment option.
till now best btc app in india,great work.

Just wanted to say Zebpay is a great bitcoin app and has progressed really well over the year. I'm glad we, as in Indians, could develop an app like this for bitcoin, otherwise I see very little Indian contribution to the cryptocurrency world. (If there is, I am now aware of it.)

Thanks Smiley Really appreciate feedback and support.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

This is really a great news that you are working 365 days now. Well what about INR deposit & withdrawal . Will this be processed on bank holiday and Sunday as well.

Also keep up the good work and keep adding the new features for all users.  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: