Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Feedbacks (hilarious)  (Read 702 times)
Dowel (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:58:25 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 05:44:42 AM by Dowel

Hi, I haven't seen this negative feedbacks until now..
This user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=560346
Gave me two stupid and illogical negative feedbacks:

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:06:51 AM

Just a quick (I'm at the bar, can't take the time to totally research), but it appears that they may have unjustly tagged you - however they are not "trusted" so almost no one will see your posts tagged with red.  Your first course of action should be to contact the users, see why they decided to tag you and what they expect in order to have it removed

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:11:25 AM

Trust feedbacks are not moderated so there is bo way it could be deleted by anybody except the one who gave that feedback.  It is untrusted anyway so it doesn't really affect your account. The only thing you could do is to just ignore it if the feedbacks not real at all.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dowel (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:20:15 AM

Trust feedbacks are not moderated so there is bo way it could be deleted by anybody except the one who gave that feedback.  It is untrusted anyway so it doesn't really affect your account. The only thing you could do is to just ignore it if the feedbacks not real at all.

Thanks both, I don't think this user 'golapani' wants to delete those feedbacks
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:23:35 AM

Worst case scenario: Contact them and see what they say. If this is some kind of "trust extortion" or if they show their negs were unwarranted, you can post their response here to show as such.

Dowel (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:30:16 AM

Worst case scenario: Contact them and see what they say. If this is some kind of "trust extortion" or if they show their negs were unwarranted, you can post their response here to show as such.

What do you mean with contact them? who should i contact?
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:33:16 AM

Send a PM to the user(s) who've tagged you with negative feedback, ask them why they felt it to be justified and whether there is a way you can redeem yourself in their eyes.

Again, this user is not a DT (default trust) account, so, to be perfectly honest, almost no one will see this feedback to begin with. This is only if you're really concerned about their negs.

Dowel (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:47:10 AM

Send a PM to the user(s) who've tagged you with negative feedback, ask them why they felt it to be justified and whether there is a way you can redeem yourself in their eyes.

Again, this user is not a DT (default trust) account, so, to be perfectly honest, almost no one will see this feedback to begin with. This is only if you're really concerned about their negs.

where can i see them (who've tagged it)?
I just see a golapani who wrote that..
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:56:34 AM

Your trust link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=500941

You can find any members who have tagged you with negative feedback here. From there you can click the link to their profile and message them

Dowel (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:03:27 AM

Your trust link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=500941

You can find any members who have tagged you with negative feedback here. From there you can click the link to their profile and message them

I only see a golapani.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:14:02 AM

They appear to be your only negative feedback for now. Contact them and find out how they'd care to resolve the issue.  If you're not concerned about untrusted feedback, then ignore it and move on Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: