Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 [2136] 2137 2138 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389074 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

for me waves is going to pump when they will release the new gui that should in september following the last new about it, i hope they will not be disapointing

Id rather see them release 2fa before the new dex relelease. In my opinion it should be the highest priority right now. Theres no point in having an all singing all dancing dex if its not safe enough to store any of my coins on. Perhaps it will come with the dex update but either way i wont be putting anything into it untill 2fa comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:28:18 PM

for me waves is going to pump when they will release the new gui that should in september following the last new about it, i hope they will not be disapointing

Id rather see them release 2fa before the new dex relelease. In my opinion it should be the highest priority right now. Theres no point in having an all singing all dancing dex if its not safe enough to store any of my coins on. Perhaps it will come with the dex update but either way i wont be putting anything into it untill 2fa comes.

i don't worry about that though but how much is the percentage of people going to guess the mnemonic phrase of a wallet?  or are these so called supercomputers going to be able to break those algo and can stole your waves?

if they aren't adding it, then it most be close to zero.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

i don't worry about that though but how much is the percentage of people going to guess the mnemonic phrase of a wallet?  or are these so called supercomputers going to be able to break those algo and can stole your waves?

Im not worried about them guessing my seed or even super computers but i am worried about having keyloggers running on my computer collecting all my passwords and rats/trojans that can just use my own computer to send the payments from my own wallet. If 2fa was implemented then doing any of that would be a lot harder.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

I am not worried but more it is like wondering for me to see lot of great work is completed and going on in Waves project but still there is not rise in its value whereas many promised projects are dominating the top volume positions. Waves with all delivered stuff worth much more and it will bounce back very soon. I have it for long term as real investment.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:03:58 PM

Im not worried about them guessing my seed or even super computers but i am worried about having keyloggers running on my computer collecting all my passwords and rats/trojans that can just use my own computer to send the payments from my own wallet. If 2fa was implemented then doing any of that would be a lot harder.

just don't use a public computer and also use linux system. its a much secure operating system where most windows rats/trojans aren't working.

i personally don't want 2fa. they can add it but hope not mandatory. it will require users to receive emails and sms which can be tiresome everytime you login from your laptop to your computer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

just don't use a public computer and also use linux system. its a much secure operating system where most windows rats/trojans aren't working.

i personally don't want 2fa. they can add it but hope not mandatory. it will require users to receive emails and sms which can be tiresome everytime you login from your laptop to your computer.

Its fair enough using linux and not using public computers but the majority use windows and accidents will happen when it comes to downloading trojans. The extra effort of using 2fa is by far worth it over the risk of losing everything. Remember that the waves client is going to be not only a wallet but an exchange as well which means many users will be storing and trading large sums. Im sure it will come eventually but it would be just nice to have it sooner rather than later. As it stands thats all that keeps me from using the current dex, Every other decent exchange has 2fa already implemented and although not decentralised and there a small chance to get goxed i can feel a bit safer about not getting hacked.

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

i don't worry about that though but how much is the percentage of people going to guess the mnemonic phrase of a wallet?  or are these so called supercomputers going to be able to break those algo and can stole your waves?

Keep your main Waves wallet offline, and a small wallet for trades.
That way, you'll only lose a small amount in case of a hack.

I don't know any other wallets with 2FA, even Bitcoin Core doesn't have it. Just be careful.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

just to make sure. i only need my seed to recover my wallet right? i dont need to save any files from appdata folder

and i just send my waves from bittrex to this

yes your seed is all you need to restore your waves wallet if need be, make sure you have multiple backup points(usb pendrives, print it etc).

Please give me more time to buy more WAVES before it hits 100$
i need time guys don't jump before i buy 5000 WAVES keep calm!
just buy already!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:07:30 PM

I'm not sure it is possible to do 2FA without centralisation which would create a massive security risk - something which runs counter to the whole principle of cryptocurrency.  That is why no other major coin has implemented it yet.  Perhaps someone will come up with a way of doing it securely but it may never happen.
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

I'm not sure it is possible to do 2FA without centralisation which would create a massive security risk - something which runs counter to the whole principle of cryptocurrency.  That is why no other major coin has implemented it yet.  Perhaps someone will come up with a way of doing it securely but it may never happen.

I didn't realise that was the case. I was aware that no other wallet s have 2fa but all exchanges have it.  Maybe having no 2fa is the risk we will have to take for a proper decentralised exchange.  I guess I can do as someone suggested and just put small amounts into my trading wallet and then hopefully if possible in the future 2fa might come.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

Don't forget to register your desired Waves alias before someone else does it Smiley

An alias is like a domainname, once someone registered it, it's gone...
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

Don't forget to register your desired Waves alias before someone else does it Smiley

What is the purpose of the alias??
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

What is the purpose of the alias??

So someone can send Waves to "carloscorreia" instead of 3PfhydfgfatuyUuf6yhffguuucembddCgduFgx5336

You can send Waves or tokens to "magnet" already Smiley
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:09:34 PM

Binance Vote: WAVES Trading May Come to China

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/901422063860273152

This might be a game changer...
Just remember guys and girls, buy the rumor... and I will sell the news

I always forget the second part lol, end up holding everything!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:20:12 PM

Are there waves generated tokens which have been listed on exchanges?
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:48:22 PM

Wagerr (WGR) and WavesGo (WGO) just got listed on Yobit.

Don't Know about any other tokens.
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

Alias name is a great feature.

Congratulations Waves Team.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:18:58 PM

Wagerr (WGR) and WavesGo (WGO) just got listed on Yobit.

Don't Know about any other tokens.

Tokes (TKS) is a waves token that is on Bittrex.  There's also a bunch listed on a new exchange called Tidex.  The volume isn't all that great but it's better than nothing.  If I remember correct, there's no trading fees on Tidex either.
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1612

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:05:34 AM

I wish Burger King endorse the Whoppercoin in my country  Grin

I also wish that the Burger King bid the Whoppercoin here in my Country. At least I will not die of hunger. Hehehehe  Grin. I am eagerly waiting for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:47:38 AM

Alias name is a great feature.

Congratulations Waves Team.

its almost like openledger.

I wish Burger King endorse the Whoppercoin in my country  Grin

I also wish that the Burger King bid the Whoppercoin here in my Country. At least I will not die of hunger. Hehehehe  Grin. I am eagerly waiting for it.

you really have to wait for its price to go up. i wouldn't buy burger king for 1700 whoppercoins, its going to be a waste of coins when you see in the future that its going to be less than 1700 for 1 burger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 [2136] 2137 2138 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: