Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2017, 03:06:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] MindPass - You are your password  (Read 1591 times)
mindpass_community

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

We launched a slack channel at https://mindpass.slack.com you can find invites here https://serene-sands-31554.herokuapp.com/

Drop by for some futuristic chat!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mindpass_science

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:18:35 AM

We have a new blog post with some ideas on how we envision our 1st Generation headset. Nothing is set in stone, so feel free to join our Slack for some constructive discussions or to simply give your suggestions. We are all ears. Cool
Summersnow8

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Fingerprint scanners have reached a decent accuracy level for everyday use.
Based on current technology, can you achieve a similar accuracy level on the readings as a response to stimuli, with a non-medical device like yours? And even more so, for serious identification like secure facilities or border control?
Hullo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Will not it be more vulnerable in case you are being held by someone and is forcing you to unlock your account on different platforms. Because you will not have any excuse to avoid the command. How this aspect will be protected or prevented in case of unpleasant situation which I described above ? This is curiosity what I want answer for.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄
▐█████████████▄      ███▄▄▄██████▄▄████    ▐████       ████▌
▐████▀▀▀▀▀██████     █████████████████▀     ▐████     █████
▐████      ▐████▌    ███████████▀▀▀          ▐████   █████
▐████       █████    █████████                █████ █████
▐████      ▐████▌    █████████                 █████████
▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████     █████████████▄▄▄           ███████
▐█████████████▀      █████▄▄▄███▄▄█████          █████
▐███████████▀        █████████████████▀         ███████
▐████   ████▌        █████▀█████▀▀▀           █████████
▐████    ████▄       █████████                ▐████ █████
▐████    ▀████▄      █████████               ▐████   ████▌
▐████     ▀████▄     █████████████▄▄▄       ▐████     ████▌
▐████      ▀████▄    █████▄▄████▄▄█████    ▐████       ████▌
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀    █████████████████▀    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀
                        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
ColdZerk

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

It looks like a something from future...
Interesting project,have a luck
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:06:49 PM

Will not it be more vulnerable in case you are being held by someone and is forcing you to unlock your account on different platforms. Because you will not have any excuse to avoid the command. How this aspect will be protected or prevented in case of unpleasant situation which I described above ? This is curiosity what I want answer for.

Our device is just as and more secure in these cases than traditional biometrics devices. Everyone with a gun can force you to put your hardware wallet pin, scan your iris and your fingerprints. In case of our device, the brainwaves and responses are not the same in case of extreme stress so the chances you will authorize yourself are less. We will need extensive lab testing to see if it is possible to deny/block your thoughts and refuse access in this way. These scenarios are tricky and physical violence is not a very solvable problem. What we want to solve is for someone else to never be able to identify as you without you. If I get your fingerprint then I can fake it. This is not possible with our system with combinations of different stimuli on each login. In essence you have unlimited fingerprints/biometric passwords available.
rc1980

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

When is this presale thing starting? Also let us know about bounty and translations. I asked already but no ansewr. Grin
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

When is this presale thing starting? Also let us know about bounty and translations. I asked already but no ansewr. Grin

We are in talks with investors for a closed pre-sale (if anyone is interested email us) , we will have news soon and also about the bounty campaign.
wbk940122

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

We are in talks with investors for a closed pre-sale (if anyone is interested email us) , we will have news soon and also about the bounty campaign.

hope quickly ,i always forget my password ,website ,email , and etc . i am looking for  some software can help me to slove this ,and my password is safe .
right now MindPass will be my best  .

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.