Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me advice pls! (Online shop)  (Read 40088 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:37:51 AM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Please post here what would you buy for bitcoins? Watches, video games, food ?

Thanks!

Although Bitcoin is a payment method, it is not very useful for making payments at the moment, but users are hesitant to pay due to sudden price changes. Litecon is fixed to a more stable structure. Maybe it's Litecoin, which is suitable for shopping.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree8

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:44:38 AM

Custom capital t-top publishing web site, where customer can upload an image which may be printed to the capital t-top and you can consider orders and repayment technique as btc, this isn't a brand new idea but you can begin this with pretty cheap investment capital just a idea.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

Accept bitcoin as a method of payment. good

in my opinion Sell The things that are required by the customers much like Phones , Pants and coats And even Old products cheap that already Useded before .
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Thanks!

sell gold. The best way to transfer the BTC capital into fiat is via gold, so people will buy gold. The downside is, they might not trust a newcomer so your sales may be limited for some time. And depending on where you live, you may need a licence to operate
jekjekey

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:09:21 AM

Maybe you should sell like video games because its capable to the bitcoiners its should help you to huge profit most of butcoiners love video games the probably sell the items of the games and the account.  Smiley
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

You can also sell video players,cameras,wristwatches various kinds of phones like ios phone and andriod phone.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Online shop sell auto and motor spareparts so that rural places can easily buy such products and even other electronics parts can do
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:40 AM

Maybe you should sell like video games because its capable to the bitcoiners its should help you to huge profit most of butcoiners love video games the probably sell the items of the games and the account.  Smiley
thats good idea selling video games or some pc games maybe some bitcoiners are gamers like me,. Just add some gadgets to sell that they are popular nowadays like android phones or brand new laptops. 

bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Thanks!

If you are planning to launch a international site then without a doubt go for clothes and accessories . it has good future looking towards the countless trends coming in market. But if the site is just for your city or nearby places then go for food as it will work good.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:49:14 PM

You can also sell video players,cameras,wristwatches various kinds of phones like ios phone and andriod phone.
Wow this is really good idea because it is the demand of the people now and this is the age of the digital things and in the future we see how fast the bitcoin growing and this is the best time to buy high amount of the thing with the bitcoin, you can start the business with the street food as well because it is getting high in value and the price I hope the future of the business will be good if you will buy things and sell with the bitcoin.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:42:44 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

If you are planning to launch a international site then without a doubt go for clothes and accessories . it has good future looking towards the countless trends coming in market. But if the site is just for your city or nearby places then go for food as it will work good.
Well this is the time and you will buy and the sale the clothes at the low price and the value it is the best source of the earning and it is increasing in the value and he easing of the bitcoin will be high if more and more people will buy the bitcoin so as you said it is true the bitcoin is the best source of the earning and the bitcoin is now making more space for the non investors as well, they can earn through the bitcoin earning.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

Hi there,

Thanks!

Electronics and products must have
I’m not really going to recommend selling video games to anyone who is into Bitcoin. If you want to be selling anything or open up a Bitcoin store, you should first of all think about where the interest of most of the people here lies.

I know that at least 80% of the people in this forum are serious and very business with their business, so they wouldn’t have interest on video games (even if they do, it won’t be much)  so I would recommend that you sell stuffs like watches, clothing and similar things. But for video-game, don’t even try.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:59:24 AM

This is only my opinion that I know. If you want to sell some items, probably selling ebooks is for me one of the best. Share some of your experiences and make it as an ebook.If you are a good writer, many will buy your ebook and you can make bitcoin as a payment for it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:26:06 PM

i will suggest you to sell electronic things like mobiles, laptops, tabs, i hope these things will be sold.. will you send these products worldwide?? but it will only benefit the buyers if the shipment fee is less and affordable... you have to do advertising of your site so that more people come to your website Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yanlap

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

i will suggest you to sell electronic things like mobiles, laptops, tabs, i hope these things will be sold.. will you send these products worldwide?? but it will only benefit the buyers if the shipment fee is less and affordable... you have to do advertising of your site so that more people come to your website Smiley
Well this is the best suggestion because now it is very important to have the electric shop and the bitcoin will be use in it and the more bitcoin you will use the more you will earn in it, the demand of the bitcoin will be high in the future and it will be use by the people who are investing in the bitcoin I am the bitcoin buyer and the selling dealer so it is also the best earning way and the income of the bitcoin is high with it.
jovs

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:03:35 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

If you want to set or to establish a good online store you will need to consider three things. First is the country where you lived in or the place where you are going to buy products. Becasue in each place you are going to sell there is always a demand for people to buy so you could know if your shop will click to people or not. Second is time management where you will need to mange your online shop for you to deal with transaction with ease and third is the system of Bitcoin on transactions so you could know if you are earning or not.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

If plan to have online shop. You must consider the types of items that offer best  profit. Like todays most popular are clothes and gadgets.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

I think food is a bad idea. Watches can work but your buyers are limited. Try and go pick video games because the gaming industry is one of the huge market online so I have no doubt that this will be patronized by bitcoin supporters that are gamer fanatics.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

right now the best seller in my country is phone accessories and some technology stuff, and some new innovation stuff, you can try to sell it in your online shop with good information about that stuff, i think if people like to read your prodcut information i think they will buy your product

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

Agreed! There are number of options which you can have in order to launch some online shop. You actually need to have such kind of online shop which is going to target the maximum number of people. Moreover, you also need to manage that online shopping store in a very well manner so that you get good number of customers. Quality is the most important thing which you need to take care of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: