Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14576 times)
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 08:43:43 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2013, 02:43:28 PM by tldoctor

Posted with instruction by Psy

I am offering a cheap service for Bitcointalk members. I will find details on who your looking for. Fees are very low and payment is after the details are provided. This way you need not pay anything upfront, however payment must be made immediately after. I'm not known on this forum, therefor I will trust you to pay after I transmit the details until I build up some rep. All subjects searched must be in the US and be 18+. I will not search celebrities, Wall Street Powerhouses, Law Enforcement, or athletes, or anyone that can get me in a lot of trouble!

Introductory Offer:

Comprehensive Report:  $25 or 1.403 btc (or whatever the current equivelent of the USD price is)

Features:

- Partial Social security number (545-55-xxxx)
- DOB
- Criminal records if available
- Real Property Owned & Full Info on ownership & details, + previous property sales
- Relatives and some of their info
- Phone numbers
- Associated emails + social networking sites
- Employment
- Current address and address history
- Neighbors and their contact info
- And more!

Custom Report ??
Need an IP reversed or email searched or anyJust to reiterate everyone, you only pay after delivery, however if I deliver and you don't pay, I never do a job for you again. I'll trust you first and give you the results before you pay a dime. But if I put my time into it and give you the verified (I verify it through manual work) info, please do the right thing and pay.

Bonus

Something I'm working on -is the following:

For Just $10 a month you get:

-   1 free skip each month
-   News & Law Updates about collections and skiptracing.
-   Tons of Skiptracing articles to hone your skills in locating debtors
-   Tons of education debt collector articles to bring in a bigger bonus and make you the best collector on the floor
-   A community of like minded individuals looking to socialize and learn with

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 11:02:29 PM

I will not search celebrities, Wall Street Powerhouses, Law Enforcement, or athletes, or anyone that can get me in a lot of trouble!

Are you saying what you are doing is illegal?

From what I know of private investigation (I bought an online course but never took it) you only have access to the same information/tools as anybody else - nothing special.  If this information is public, how could you get into trouble?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 11:58:39 PM

I will not search celebrities, Wall Street Powerhouses, Law Enforcement, or athletes, or anyone that can get me in a lot of trouble!

From what I know of private investigation (I bought an online course but never took it) you only have access to the same information/tools as anybody else - nothing special.  If this information is public, how could you get into trouble?

Maybe their service goes above and beyond?   Wink

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:56:23 AM

How much for a full report on yourself?

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 01:08:12 PM

How much for a full report on yourself?

On yourself or myself? lol

On yourself, I'll do it for free for now, for rep.

As for the people as the legalities, are you need to do is tell me you have full intent of pursuing the person legally and then what I do is legal. Simple as that. If you tell me that you're going to axe murder the person in their sleep, then it's illegal. So tell me you want to pursue them legally and it's legal. I thought I said all this already.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 01:10:06 PM

How much for a full report on Pirateat40?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
tarrant_01

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 01:38:36 PM

I've been looking for someone that I sold a computer to with an agreed payment plan.  About two months after sending, he moved and disappeared.  Would you be able to help?  Would you confirm his new place of residence?  I don't think the information on the whitepages is correct. 

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 02:04:33 PM

What I'm doing is not illegal, provided the right intent is said to me about why they want the info. So if someone wanted to look up a celebrity, I wouldn't do it as I wouldn't believe the person would have the intent upon pursuing them legally. And the information is not public. It's not the same tools as everyone has.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 02:06:31 PM

I've been looking for someone that I sold a computer to with an agreed payment plan.  About two months after sending, he moved and disappeared.  Would you be able to help?  Would you confirm his new place of residence?  I don't think the information on the whitepages is correct. 

PM me with his details, I can do that no problem. Even help you collect on it for a slight fee.
tarrant_01

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:04:01 PM

PM'd.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:28:29 PM

For what it's worth, I took the OP up on his offer for a free personal report. It was fascinating to see the names of people I've worked with years ago when I was living in America, and even some old email addresses I had that I had completely forgotten about. Some of the information is a bit misdirected, but I think that has something to do with my bizarre and reckless history of registering companies on a whim and never using them, and coming to Korea at 20 and never going back to the USA. Other than that, I would recommend this user's services if I needed basic information or a list of kin etc. Very good and very fast.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:36:10 PM

For what it's worth, I took the OP up on his offer for a free personal report. It was fascinating to see the names of people I've worked with years ago when I was living in America, and even some old email addresses I had that I had completely forgotten about. Some of the information is a bit misdirected, but I think that has something to do with my bizarre and reckless history of registering companies on a whim and never using them, and coming to Korea at 20 and never going back to the USA. Other than that, I would recommend this user's services if I needed basic information or a list of kin etc. Very good and very fast.

Happy to provide. Normally, I'd go through all the information and manually call people and companies (blocked #), and solicit information from them to get the correct details on you etc, but since this was a free report, I just gave you the details. It would be more accurate if I put the work into it. Anyway, glad you liked it.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

What info do you need to get the comprehensive report?  Just their name?

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

What info do you need to get the comprehensive report?  Just their name?

Well depends on the name. How common it is, etc? A name, approx age age and location would be much more helpful.
tarrant_01

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 07:39:34 PM

I've used his service twice now and it's really scary at how fast he is at getting information. If you've been looking for someone, the $25 introductory fee is worth it.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 07:41:52 PM

I've used his service twice now and it's really scary at how fast he is at getting information. If you've been looking for someone, the $25 introductory fee is worth it.

Thanks, it's been a pleasure working with you. Look forward to future cases. The last case you gave me was definitely a challenge!!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 03:16:37 AM

can you do people in canada?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 04:01:06 PM

can you do people in canada?

It depends on what you want. It's more of a challenge for me. What info do you want and what info do you have?
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 06:33:14 PM

Just to reiterate everyone, you only pay after delivery, however if I deliver and you don't pay, I never do a job for you again. I'll trust you first and give you the results before you pay a dime. But if I put my time into it and give you the verified (I verify it through manual work) info, please do the right thing and pay.

Something I'm working on, and I'll give 1 vouch copy (you get a free months membership), is the following:

For Just $10 a month you get:

-   1 free skip each month. Whether this is a license plate reverse, full comprehensive (with assets and criminal) person report, etc. If we can't find it, you get another skip at no charge!
-   News & Law Updates about collections and skiptracing.
-   Tons of Skiptracing articles to hone your skills in locating debtors
-   Tons of education debt collector articles to bring in a bigger bonus and make you the best collector on the floor
-   A community of like minded individuals looking to socialize and learn with
-   The hottest debt buying deals, some posted exclusively here and no where else![/li][/list]
bitfarmer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:10:55 AM

Can you find Satoshi Nakamoto? Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: