Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14576 times)
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 08:35:57 AM

Oh, Trendon Shavers. Some user was offering a bunch of money for his info quite a while ago. I found everything on the guy but the user recanted on paying me. I got his ssn, address, assets, credit, everything!
He has been tracked by eg BCB and a few others, but I'm not sure how much information they have collected.
I'm willing to offer a percentage of the retrieved coins and I think others would too, what should quickly add up to tens of thousands of dollars for whoever can make him pay.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 01:54:11 PM

Oh, Trendon Shavers. Some user was offering a bunch of money for his info quite a while ago. I found everything on the guy but the user recanted on paying me. I got his ssn, address, assets, credit, everything!
He has been tracked by eg BCB and a few others, but I'm not sure how much information they have collected.
I'm willing to offer a percentage of the retrieved coins and I think others would too, what should quickly add up to tens of thousands of dollars for whoever can make him pay.

Same here. You could easily make a lot of money from this, if you manage to get him pay. I'm willing to offer a generous percentage of the retrieved coins too.
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 07:09:56 PM

I can provide the info for a price. But I don't think I could make him pay. He's a career scammer. It would take a lawsuit and then go after his assets post-judgment. He's not going to pay just voluntarily. Or maybe a few touch guys personally "urge" him to pay lol. I'm no where near his location though. All I can really do is get the info.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:24:40 AM

I can provide the info for a price. But I don't think I could make him pay. He's a career scammer. It would take a lawsuit and then go after his assets post-judgment. He's not going to pay just voluntarily. Or maybe a few touch guys personally "urge" him to pay lol. I'm no where near his location though. All I can really do is get the info.
Well, to put it into perspective, a small account like mine has over 500 BTC with him. I'm sure you'll make loads if you manage to team up with a collection agency in his area. 30% is good enough for me, and I'm sure many will agree. Let me know if you manage to do so.  Smiley
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:41:50 AM

Observe my post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140625.0
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 09:35:26 AM

30% is good enough for me, and I'm sure many will agree. Let me know if you manage to do so.  Smiley
Getting 70% back is obviously better than getting 0% back.

Or maybe a few touch guys personally "urge" him to pay lol.
It's the result that counts Tongue

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:32:25 PM

Well, I have thousands of consumer accounts currently that we do pretty well on, some b2b accounts, but I'm hoping to expand my market to BTC too.
BitcoinBasics

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 09:59:37 PM

maybe join with btcjam as part of their verification process?
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 10:13:55 PM

Well, to put it into perspective, a small account like mine has over 500 BTC with him. I'm sure you'll make loads if you manage to team up with a collection agency in his area. 30% is good enough for me, and I'm sure many will agree. Let me know if you manage to do so.  Smiley

I'll second this. As a pointer, he owes me way more and I'm also just a relatively small account.

I have no use for the info though as I cannot do anything myself.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 10:49:48 PM

As part of what verification process? Sorry I'm lost.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 02:47:53 AM

I'm surprised the forum admins even let this thread stand.  I tried to raise money for a PI to find a million dollar thief, and I was PM warned by Theymos and had fake accusations of violence leveled against me.

Have you donated to the forum?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:02:07 AM

I'm surprised the forum admins even let this thread stand.  I tried to raise money for a PI to find a million dollar thief, and I was PM warned by Theymos and had fake accusations of violence leveled against me.

Donated in what way? And what's wrong with my thread? Why were you warned specifically? Maybe it was in the way you tried to raise the money, not that fact that you wanted to hire a PI... idk, just a guess.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:05:41 AM

AFAIK you were warned for promoting violence of sorts in your thread. I don't really remember it, but generally hiring a PI to find information on a thief to pursue him legally is allowed and encouraged.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:09:41 AM

Is it only for US or you do canadian citizen too? Privacy law are much stricter here.

I need to find someone who owe me a huge electricity bill. I'm already working with a lawyer but he can't find him for me.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:20:17 AM

Is it only for US or you do canadian citizen too? Privacy law are much stricter here.

I need to find someone who owe me a huge electricity bill. I'm already working with a lawyer but he can't find him for me.

Canada is a little harder for me, but I can give it a shot.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 03:39:01 AM

I'm surprised the forum admins even let this thread stand.  I tried to raise money for a PI to find a million dollar thief, and I was PM warned by Theymos and had fake accusations of violence leveled against me.

Have you donated to the forum?   Wink
AFAIK you were warned for promoting violence of sorts in your thread. I don't really remember it, but generally hiring a PI to find information on a thief to pursue him legally is allowed and encouraged.

Except I didn't promote any violence.  I made one joke, much like the one bolded above.    One mod took dislike and produced a made up threat.  When asked for proof by several people, the mod disappeared for a while until it died down.  The member that put the idea in that mod's head was banned shortly after for causing other problems.  <cough>Rarity<cough>

Sorry for going off topic in this thread. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:40:50 AM

Ok... Anyway, if you're interested in my services, let me know.
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:52:51 AM

BTCJam allows people to make p2p bitcoin loans. They do some sort of identity verification on the people taking out the loans, I think the suggestion is that you could contact BTCJam and offer your services to make the identity verification more thorough and in depth?

All that is really required for BTCjam to do a thorough identity check is to ask for a social security number from the borrower and request a credit history report from the credit reporting agencies.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 07:12:38 AM

BTCJam allows people to make p2p bitcoin loans. They do some sort of identity verification on the people taking out the loans, I think the suggestion is that you could contact BTCJam and offer your services to make the identity verification more thorough and in depth?

Interesting, that's a good idea!
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 05:10:01 PM

This is not a good service. This guy is passing out anyone's information to any one who asks . This shit is sketch it is bad for the bitcoin community and is an excellent way for identity thieves to get the information they need to scam and steal. F!@# this guy for giving my information to a bunch of tech kids.   Angry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: