Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14576 times)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 11:21:31 PM

Sorry still learning the unspoken rule around here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:22:31 AM

1.7 BTC covers your price for the 2 reports. I'll pay it.
But only with the credit report. If you done it already for someone who didn't pay you only have some money to retrieve, not to lose.

1.7BTC is my offer for the comprehensive and credit reports.
Both or none.

There's a reason I can't get a credit report on that guy, it's not a matter of me not wanting to.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:23:39 AM

Ya, but I'm not sure how to get started in that. Someone else could do it and send me the searches and pay me.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 10:58:56 AM

But only with the credit report. If you done it already for someone who didn't pay you only have some money to retrieve, not to lose.

Both or none.

There's a reason I can't get a credit report on that guy, it's not a matter of me not wanting to.

Do you want to tell us the reason you can't do a service you have listed, priced and someone is willing to pay, just because it involves a certain individual?
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:01:43 PM

Very good question.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:00:48 PM

Both or none.

Do you want to tell us the reason you can't do a service you have listed, priced and someone is willing to pay, just because it involves a certain individual?

No actually I don't. But I'll say this... I have multiple clients. Sometimes things become a conflict of interest. That's all I'm prepared to say. I'm provided top service for people so far. Some things I will not do and won't get into specifics why. If that doesn't work for you, there are plenty of other investigators out there.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

Ya, but I'm not sure how to get started in that. Someone else could do it and send me the searches and pay me.

This sounds like a great idea! I think i will try and get a mod interested. It would be awesome if you could verify people, but there has to be a way to mark it. A big green check mark with identity verified. We can get rid of the ridiculous shoe on head pictures and sign holding pictures and hold up fingers and getting people more willing to deal.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:38:48 PM

Posting in the forum is good, but if you could add that you were mt.gox verified, okay pay verified, paypal verified, tldoctor verified, and any others that would be great of course it would need a to be checked. As far as I am concerned the more information on who is who the better as long as it is safe. I have no need for anonymity but I can use a verified rating. 
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:55:10 PM

That is just the point to me. There is no way to get the coin back, but I have dealt with a local BTC vendor for paypal and I feel alot more comfortable send when i know the guy and where he lives. You are right there is only one way to get the BTC back you will not get in in a court. You have to go to the guys house and demand it back. If I send for a couple thousand and you dont send. I know where to go. Just the threat will keep most people honest. That is why I find tldoctors service to be worthless as a recovery method, but valuable as a prevention method.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 11:53:12 PM

Both or none.

No actually I don't. But I'll say this... I have multiple clients. Sometimes things become a conflict of interest. That's all I'm prepared to say. I'm provided top service for people so far. Some things I will not do and won't get into specifics why. If that doesn't work for you, there are plenty of other investigators out there.

So, Trendon Shavers is your client and paid you more than any of us. Got it!
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 12:09:40 AM

Both or none.

This problem wouldnt happen if you stopped investigated and started verifying.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 05:43:20 AM

Both or none.

Not necessarily. Someone might have paid extra to have exclusive access to the information in order to have first crack at whatever money Trendon Shavers has left.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:04:55 AM

Both or none.

No, Shavers is not my client as I investigated him already. I don't intermingle. But its great of you to assume that and be rude about it.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:25:34 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2013, 06:36:21 AM by tldoctor

Both or none.

Not necessarily. Someone might have paid extra to have exclusive access to the information in order to have first crack at whatever money Trendon Shavers has left.

Thank you! Finally someone that gets it... kind of. Who that person is, I can't say, but look at it this way. If TS owes 10 people $10,000. each My client brings TS to small claims and places a lien on his property after getting a writ of exon from the court. When TS mortgages or sells his property, the lien is paid off. But what if I assist the 9 others with the information and they get the lien first. Well then the 10th person on the list needs to wait until all others have been paid before they get paid. And then if there's no money left over, the 10th person on the lien, ends up getting no money for all the effort.

But the fact is, this person didn't pay me extra, but out of principle, I won't repeat an investigation on someone for two different clients. Trendon Shavers is a big scam artist... that being said, I'm willing to give some details, but not all. First come, first serve. I'm still willing to help out and give some details, but the first person that requests, gets the most. I'm not going to throw a client under the bus, because I can make more money from the other people that want to find him. That would be really shitty of me and I'm not going to do it. Trendon has never contacted me and I don't care how much money that scumbag offered me, I still wouldn't take him on as a client. Fact of the matter is, I own my business. I can take on new clients and deny prospective clients as I see fit.

I don't need peoples rude remarks like "So, Trendon Shavers is your client and paid you more than any of us. Got it!". This is my business and I try to run it morally well, but sometimes there will be problems like this. If this creates a problem for people, don't use my service. But don't also start assuming shit and being rude about it when you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not obligated to investigate someone because you offer me money.

So far, I don't believe (I could be wrong), that I have any unsatisfied clients. I work hard for all my clients, use the best tools at my disposal and manually verify all data I put on paper. Such as, calling all #'s found, investigating details with associates and relatives of the subject, calling the assessors office in various counties to verify the data I've found, etc. My clients are happy and I try to keep them happy (for future business). I can't and won't please everyone. Maybe someone will offer me a lot of money to find someone they want to hurt or have no business finding and I'll turn them down. Or maybe I'll do the search for them and then learn something about them and not take on any other business. But I absolutely will not throw one client under the bus, to make more money. I realize I am right now, but I don't have to give my reasons to you "Psy" about why I don't want to have you as a client. If I don't, just accept it and move on.

In closing, there are plenty of investigators out there. I'm very good at what I do and I believe I charge great rates for accurate data, but there are plenty of other investigators, possibly better than me that will do the job for you. So stop bitching about it and just contact someone else. This really shouldn't be a big deal that I won't provide requested details on someone. There's no reason to be rude about it. If you had just accepted it and moved on, I wouldn't mind taking you on as a client for searching someone else.
RantinRave

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:44:32 AM

You get information on Scarface Tommy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142233.0) and I'll personally deliver the bitcoins to you and couple shots are on me.

If this is just information you are going to get from intelifinder. Don't waste your time. If you have other resources. More power to you .. do your thing and you'll get paid.

Thanks.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 06:51:57 AM

You get information on Scarface Tommy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142233.0) and I'll personally deliver the bitcoins to you and couple shots are on me.

If this is just information you are going to get from intelifinder. Don't waste your time. If you have other resources. More power to you .. do your thing and you'll get paid.

Thanks.

Scareface tommy was trying to sell to me earlier today. Is he a know scammer? why no Tags?
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 08:48:28 AM

Thanks.

I can do this no problem. My resources a quite better than some paid online source lol. Send me a pm request please with the information and I'll get to it as soon as I wake up, if I can ever get to sleep that is.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 09:07:52 AM

Both or none.

Thank you! Finally someone that gets it... kind of. Who that person is, I can't say, but look at it this way. If TS owes 10 people $10,000. each My client brings TS to small claims and places a lien on his property after getting a writ of exon from the court. When TS mortgages or sells his property, the lien is paid off. But what if I assist the 9 others with the information and they get the lien first. Well then the 10th person on the list needs to wait until all others have been paid before they get paid. And then if there's no money left over, the 10th person on the lien, ends up getting no money for all the effort.

But the fact is, this person didn't pay me extra, but out of principle, I won't repeat an investigation on someone for two different clients. Trendon Shavers is a big scam artist... that being said, I'm willing to give some details, but not all. First come, first serve. I'm still willing to help out and give some details, but the first person that requests, gets the most. I'm not going to throw a client under the bus, because I can make more money from the other people that want to find him. That would be really shitty of me and I'm not going to do it. Trendon has never contacted me and I don't care how much money that scumbag offered me, I still wouldn't take him on as a client. Fact of the matter is, I own my business. I can take on new clients and deny prospective clients as I see fit.

I don't need peoples rude remarks like "So, Trendon Shavers is your client and paid you more than any of us. Got it!". This is my business and I try to run it morally well, but sometimes there will be problems like this. If this creates a problem for people, don't use my service. But don't also start assuming shit and being rude about it when you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not obligated to investigate someone because you offer me money.

So far, I don't believe (I could be wrong), that I have any unsatisfied clients. I work hard for all my clients, use the best tools at my disposal and manually verify all data I put on paper. Such as, calling all #'s found, investigating details with associates and relatives of the subject, calling the assessors office in various counties to verify the data I've found, etc. My clients are happy and I try to keep them happy (for future business). I can't and won't please everyone. Maybe someone will offer me a lot of money to find someone they want to hurt or have no business finding and I'll turn them down. Or maybe I'll do the search for them and then learn something about them and not take on any other business. But I absolutely will not throw one client under the bus, to make more money. I realize I am right now, but I don't have to give my reasons to you "Psy" about why I don't want to have you as a client. If I don't, just accept it and move on.

In closing, there are plenty of investigators out there. I'm very good at what I do and I believe I charge great rates for accurate data, but there are plenty of other investigators, possibly better than me that will do the job for you. So stop bitching about it and just contact someone else. This really shouldn't be a big deal that I won't provide requested details on someone. There's no reason to be rude about it. If you had just accepted it and moved on, I wouldn't mind taking you on as a client for searching someone else.

Can a Lien for a Personal Debt Be Placed Upon Mortgaged Property in Texas? (interesting read!)

A creditor on a personal debt can obtain a lien against a mortgaged property in Texas if the creditor follows the appropriate legal procedures. However, state law provides important protections for the mortgaged property, including placing significant restrictions on the enforcement of a lien against the mortgaged property, especially if the property is the debtor's primary personal residence.

FWIW, if anybody checks into my background, I want to be on record in saying that I thought them were my goats, and at night a billy resembles a doe. The case was dismissed due to the only witnesses being a rat, an owl, and a dozen sleeping chickens. And a spider.
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:44:21 PM

But the fact is, this person didn't pay me extra, but out of principle, I won't repeat an investigation on someone for two different clients.
Corrent me, but doesn't this offer a simple method for a scammer to protect himself? The scammer creates a sockpuppet account and uses it to hire and pay you. He gets information about himself, which at a first glance is pretty useless for him, but from that point on you refuse to give this information to others, something that can be quite valueable.

Maybe someone will offer me a lot of money to find someone they want to hurt or have no business finding and I'll turn them down.
Maybe you should start a partnership with russian debt collectors, lol. I'm sure many won't ask for the details as long as they get their money back.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 06:19:59 PM

But the fact is, this person didn't pay me extra, but out of principle, I won't repeat an investigation on someone for two different clients.
Corrent me, but doesn't this offer a simple method for a scammer to protect himself? The scammer creates a sockpuppet account and uses it to hire and pay you. He gets information about himself, which at a first glance is pretty useless for him, but from that point on you refuse to give this information to others, something that can be quite valueable.

Maybe someone will offer me a lot of money to find someone they want to hurt or have no business finding and I'll turn them down.
Maybe you should start a partnership with russian debt collectors, lol. I'm sure many won't ask for the details as long as they get their money back.

To be fair, the service being provided has been around long before the advent of Bitcoin, with literally 100's of them scattered across the US. The only thing different here is the accepting of bitcoins for payment and providing said service to the Bitcoiner niche. The service is even being provided at a discount for fellow bitcoiners. I'm sure that the utmost due diligence is preformed before conducting background checks, and sometimes a handful out of 1000's of requests having nefarious intent get through a crack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: