Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14577 times)
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:11:55 PM

Ya understandable. What is up tldoctor? Could you not find the guy? I do have to say that it sucks refunding btc. It sucks to refund .31 when the price is 75 each opposed to the 50 each from a few days ago. Just another reason that btc needs price stability. 

yeah, it does suck, but the easy way to avoid that is to deliver what people request.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:15:34 PM

Ya understandable. What is up tldoctor? Could you not find the guy? I do have to say that it sucks refunding btc. It sucks to refund .31 when the price is 75 each opposed to the 50 each from a few days ago. Just another reason that btc needs price stability. 

yeah, it does suck, but the easy way to avoid that is to deliver what people request.

Sorry for the delay everyone, my company went through some changes, but we are back on track. Valcreations, I'm sorry your displeased with the service and would advise everyone to stay away from it, but once in a while I can't find someone. You have messaged me on my own forum, which I replied to more than once, you posted on my forum, which I just replied to. You have posted on here and messaged me on here. No matter how many messages you send or posts you make, doesn't change my answer. I CANNOT FIND WHO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

I'm sorry I couldn't find the skip and I offered you, along with the other benefits of my forum (like the educational articles that teach people to skiptrace for themselves), another free skiptrace. Most of my clients are pleased. I don't feel its right for you to advise everyone to stay away from my forum when I worked hard to find the skip you needed. If I had a 100% closure rate, I'd be rich by now. I find "almost" everyone, but not everyone that I try to find.

I advised you on more than one occasion that I couldn't find the person with the limited information you provided.
velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:25:37 PM

Finally heard back from this guy, 2 weeks after his last communication.  Did he email me or try and contact me directly? No.  He posted on the forum that he couldn't find the person.  Roll Eyes

He has replied to me twice via PM.  Here are both messages:
March 4, 2013:
Do you have the state he lives in? And his age?

March 10, 2013:
I asked you - "Do you have the state he lives in? And his age?"

Why am I only finding out now that you can't find this person? 

And why are you refusing a refund, when you didn't provide the service I paid for?

I advised you on more than one occasion that I couldn't find the person with the limited information you provided.
This is not true.  I never received any communication from you on either forum until now.  So, don't act like you have been communicating with me, when you haven't.

Unacceptable.

Don't order from this person, he will take your money

velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:38:09 PM

very revealing information about this guy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144665.msg1625566#msg1625566

seems like a scammer to me.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:46:21 PM

Huh.. that is odd because the OP did an investigation on me when a 15 year old child requested one no problem.

Thank you, this guy is on a vendetta to make me out to be a scammer. He made other posts on this forum saying as such, then directed people to my personal information, which is annoying, but I don't have a lot to hide either way. He's a bad sport about this. I can find most everyone, but not everyone I try to find. He doesn't seem to grasp this.
velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:58:19 PM

Thank you, this guy is on a vendetta to make me out to be a scammer. He made other posts on this forum saying as such, then directed people to my personal information, which is annoying, but I don't have a lot to hide either way. He's a bad sport about this. I can find most everyone, but not everyone I try to find. He doesn't seem to grasp this.

you still don't get it, do you?  If I pay you, and you don't deliver (and avoid communication with me), and then refuse to refund me, then yes, you are a scammer.

To top it all off, you lie about it, and make it sound like you've been in contact with me, which is total BS.

Send me my refund, and I'll stop calling you a scammer.  It's as simple as that.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:06:02 PM

I was taken aback by him when he didn't respond to my PM for 2 weeks as well (actually, he *still* hasn't responded to my PM, but neither has a cute chick I asked for naked photos of earlier-- coincidence!? Probably the same person I bet...) but he did his service for free for me to show his speed, and I believe him for the most part. I have no proof he won't scam someone in the future, just like I have no proof I won't murder someone in the future, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to work in a gun store right now.

I think you were spooked, which is reasonable, but are reacting a bit unreasonably.

velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:11:27 PM

You paid for his service, he couldn't find your person, that is the result of his service. That doesn't deserve a refund, so stop acting like a 4yr that doesn't get his way.

so, not getting the service or the refund is the result of doing business with this guy?

It's an interesting business model, for sure.  Take people's money, don't provide anything in return, and then refuse refunds.

hmmmmm, where have I seen that before?  Huh

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:16:59 PM

You paid for his service, he couldn't find your person, that is the result of his service. That doesn't deserve a refund, so stop acting like a 4yr that doesn't get his way.

so, not getting the service or the refund is the result of doing business with this guy?

If you're in the USA, try dialing "0", asking them to look up a phone number for you by giving them a business location and name, and when they can't find it because you didn't give enough info, ask the telephone company for a refund. Let me know what they tell you.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:21:49 PM

It's an interesting business model, for sure.  Take people's money, don't provide anything in return, and then refuse refunds.

hmmmmm, where have I seen that before?  Huh
Actually, he said twice that he would give you another one for free.  Which he wasn't even required to do. 

He's refusing a refund because you paid for his service, and he gave it to you.  It doesn't matter much if you liked the result.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:25:08 PM

Better yet, if you're in the USA, dial a 900 number sex line and ask for a refund when the girl doesn't get you off. Let me know what they tell you.

In short, he's selling his time of attempting a look-up, not guaranteeing to find someone on limited criteria. You simply can't guarantee something like that, even if you were the bestest coolest superhero detective slash bounty hunter in the known universe (although some may be better than others).

velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:25:42 PM

Comprehensive Report:  $25 or 1.403 btc (or whatever the current equivelent of the USD price is)

Features:

- Social security number
- Criminal records if available
- Assets (what property or vehicles they own)
- Relatives and some of their info
- Phone numbers (verified)
- Associated emails
- Employment
- Current address and address history
- Neighbors and their contact info
- And more!

This is what I purchased.  Not for him to "find" someone.  I purchased a report on someone.  He didn't deliver that report.  Plain and Simple.

And really, he could have told me that wayyyy back at the beginning (3 weeks ago) when he said the skip would be done by the weekend.  Skip ahead 3 weeks, and he posts on a forum thread that he won't be delivering the report and/or a refund.

If he didn't have enough info, he could have told me.  If he didn't have enough info, then he didn't provide the service.

sorry, that's unacceptable.

velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:26:47 PM

He's refusing a refund because you paid for his service, and he gave it to you.  It doesn't matter much if you liked the result.
he did?  where?  I don't have a report or anything, actually.  So no, he didn't deliver the service.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:28:57 PM

he did?  where?  I don't have a report or anything, actually.  So no, he didn't deliver the service.
He looked for the guy you asked him to look for.  He put in the work, which is what you paid for.  You didn't pay for a guaranteed result.  You paid for guaranteed work.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:29:53 PM

Comprehensive Report:  $25 or 1.403 btc (or whatever the current equivelent of the USD price is)

Features:

- Social security number
- Criminal records if available
- Assets (what property or vehicles they own)
- Relatives and some of their info
- Phone numbers (verified)
- Associated emails
- Employment
- Current address and address history
- Neighbors and their contact info
- And more!

This is what I purchased.  Not for him to "find" someone.  I purchased a report on someone.  He didn't deliver that report.  Plain and Simple.

And really, he could have told me that wayyyy back at the beginning (3 weeks ago) when he said the skip would be done by the weekend.  Skip ahead 3 weeks, and he posts on a forum thread that he won't be delivering the report and/or a refund.

If he didn't have enough info, he could have told me.  If he didn't have enough info, then he didn't provide the service.

sorry, that's unacceptable.

Yea, it seems like he dropped the ball on both customer service and on marketing.

tldoctor: Please update your advertisement to be a little less vague. Also, since you already sold a "report" which you didn't provide, just make a "report" explaining what you did find, what you didn't, why you couldn't find it, and what other options they may have to find more details they need perhaps. Then you will be released from your requirements. As it stands, it appears to a total stranger than you just blew off your responsibilities.

velacreations: Stop buying things with GOLD before the price jumps up. It will make handling inconveniences a lot easier.

velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:34:39 PM

He looked for the guy you asked him to look for.  He put in the work, which is what you paid for.  You didn't pay for a guaranteed result.  You paid for guaranteed work.

where is the evidence of his work?  he said that he didn't have enough info to do the search.  So no, he didn't put in the work.

I paid for a report, not for work.

velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:37:05 PM

velacreations: Stop buying things with GOLD before the price jumps up. It will make handling inconveniences a lot easier.
that's actually good advice.  I should have used paypal, and then could have filed a dispute for goods not delivered.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:39:04 PM

you still don't get it, do you?  If I pay you, and you don't deliver (and avoid communication with me), and then refuse to refund me, then yes, you are a scammer.

To top it all off, you lie about it, and make it sound like you've been in contact with me, which is total BS.

Send me my refund, and I'll stop calling you a scammer.  It's as simple as that.

No, you don't put me down as a scammer, then demand I refund you so you'll stop saying I'm a scammer! I'd be an idiot to be threatened into refunding you. I don't really care about the little money I'd need to refund you with, but explaining to you why I care, would be like talking to a wall. I didn't lie about anything. I tried to find your skip with my best tools and best efforts. I PUT DOUBLE THE MONEY THAT YOU PAID INTO FINDING THE GUY. I've lost more than you here. You got the benefits of the forum and some info on the guy you're looking for. I asked you twice about more information on the skip and finally you replied saying you didn't know! I had such limited info to work with, put a lot of time into finding the person and money.... and you know what, I couldn't do it. Terrible me.

My forum clearly outlines the terms that if I can't perform the skip (happens once in a while), you get another request, free of charge. It says nothing about a refund if I can't successfully perform the trace.

I don't know how I can be any more clear. Its not a scam because you don't understand the very clear terms I provided.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:49:25 PM

"Valcreations" keep on whining and talking shit, I'm done replying to you. The people on this board that I have worked for, seem to be very happy with my service. Sorry you're not, but at this point (after you posted lies and shit on my forum too), I really don't care any more about defending myself to you.
velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:56:49 PM

I didn't lie about anything.

You did lie.  Right here on this forum. Let me refresh your memory:
I already you today and over a week ago. I CANNOT FIND EVERYONE! NOT PERFECT.
no you didn't.  you did not contact me and inform me that you couldn't find the person until today. THAT IS A LIE

I tried to find your skip with my best tools and best efforts. I PUT DOUBLE THE MONEY THAT YOU PAID INTO FINDING THE GUY.
Prove it.  First, you say, "you didn't send me enough information to find someone" and now it is "I searched and searched and couldn't find him"

Which is it?

I've lost more than you here. You got the benefits of the forum and some info on the guy you're looking for.
what information?  I didn't get any information.  Stop trying to be the victim.

I asked you twice about more information on the skip and finally you replied saying you didn't know!
You banned me from the forum and my PMs, so I can't post them on here, but I sent you the information several times. I told you I didn't have anything else. a few times.

After I sent the information the first time, you said the skip "would be delivered on Sunday"  If you didn't have what you needed, why did you say that?

I also gave you my email address and usernames on 2 forums, you could have contacted me at any time saying you didn't have enough information, you won't be able to do the search.  Did you do that?  No.

So, don't act like you exerted a bunch of work on this.  You didn't.  
You could have contacted me at any point to resolve this, to let me know what was going on.  You didn't.

You had basically written me off, until I started posting on your threads demanding my money back.  After more than 3 weeks from when I ordered the service, your idea of communicating with me about it is posting on a forum thread that you couldn't find the guy.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: