Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191402 times)
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:46:14 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
i invested on new hyips those 0 day running. i invest big then when i got paid bye that site i will never invest in that again i just wait another hyip and sometimes i invest on cloud mining sites they run long time than hyip and other investment sites and they will continue giving you a profit while they're running

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:06:09 AM

When it comes in investing the strategy that I only know is. I only invest in what I understand. If I can't understand the prospectus, I don't invest.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:30:31 AM

When it comes in investing the strategy that I only know is. I only invest in what I understand. If I can't understand the prospectus, I don't invest.
I think that's basic man, every investor should do that before putting their money at risk, the best investing strategy is find a good site that would give you a good return of profit, I recommend investing in gambling sites as they are profitable especially with bitcoins.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:41:32 AM

I think that's basic man, every investor should do that before putting their money at risk, the best investing strategy is find a good site that would give you a good return of profit, I recommend investing in gambling sites as they are profitable especially with bitcoins.
No , gambling sites is not a profitable because in the long run its addictable game which is in the long run it may result a loose profit if we compute it .gambling is just a fun time or simply extra btc to play on.but it is not a good investment .yes taking risk of a investor is the best attitude that may have but think first tHe best chance or averagely that we have in control of the game.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:33:41 PM

But many people have different definitions of understanding. I say sell when it is growing and buy when it is decreasing!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:39:16 PM

But many people have different definitions of understanding. I say sell when it is growing and buy when it is decreasing!
true, perhaps the best way is, to analyze whether bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps at a time like it was the right time to buy bitcoin and sell when prices are increasing
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:51:17 PM

true, perhaps the best way is, to analyze whether bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps at a time like it was the right time to buy bitcoin and sell when prices are increasing
Its always the best to save or invest your money in bitcoin because we are believeing in bitcoin that the price will increase more but the problem is bitcoin is unpredictable but its always better to buy bitcoin instead of nothing. bitcoin right now is high value and i think we will see these days the price of bitcoin will increase more or will hit to 600.. the strategy you can do right now buy more bitcoins and sell it when the price hit in 600 sell it and wait few hours or days the price will reduce again..
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:03:50 PM

I don't have any strategy to invest my money cause i am a common bitcoin user, maybe in future i will create something to make income from bitcoin but nowdays i don't know what.

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:38:19 AM

The best strategy for me is to grow your bitcoin in public exchanges or trading sites and hold it until the bitcoin halving comes but in trading you need some patience because sometime it will take a couple of days before the price of the altcoin that you choose will go up. If you grow your bitcoin or double the amount of yours, try to hold it until the bitcoin halving because there is a high possibility that the price of bitcoin will go up to $1000+.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:46:20 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

I have been a forex trader for four years, and I have also realized that the altcoins trading is really different from fiat currencies. Despite my good experience in Forex, I have not been able to gain good profits from alts, but fortunately there are interesting platforms to trade fiat currencies and withdrawing your profits via bitcoin.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:29:32 AM

I don't have any strategy to invest my money cause i am a common bitcoin user, maybe in future i will create something to make income from bitcoin but nowdays i don't know what.
You should learn the art of investment because this is your only chance to get rich in this world, the crypto world has not been known for the majority of people yet but due to its potential in the future early adopters are using it and promoting it in order for them to take advantage of the profit it brings.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:43:00 AM

The best investment strategy is buy bitcoins when the price going down and sell them all when the price going up. For now, i think you can buy bitcoin now. I'm sure your investment on bitcoin will get profit.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:47:47 AM

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

My  strategy is this:

Buy ,when the price increases.Wait  and don`t sell ,when the price decreases.

That`s all.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:51:55 AM

My  strategy is this:

Buy ,when the price increases.Wait  and don`t sell ,when the price decreases.

That`s all.

That is a good one too. It usually works to make a decent profit if done right. But sometimes, when you don't sell waiting to the price to increase it turns out to happen the wrong way ending in losing yourself more than what you have invested initially. This happens the most with alt coins. But still, it is a pretty nice investment strategy.

For me, I would only invest more into Bitcoin than alt coins. Only a small percentage should be spent into these other cryptos. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:00:56 AM

I really haven't profited much from investing in altcoins. My picks are terrible, and I seriously just gamble it away most of the times. That's why I only invest in things that I believe will be profitable.

Most altcoins are pump and dumps schemes as well, for the owner's own profit. Always be on the lookout for those.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:06:59 AM

I really haven't profited much from investing in altcoins. My picks are terrible, and I seriously just gamble it away most of the times. That's why I only invest in things that I believe will be profitable.

Most altcoins are pump and dumps schemes as well, for the owner's own profit. Always be on the lookout for those.
yes most are now just a puller. dev simply want to profit themselves, but if you can predict the exact time the pump will be very profitable. You will reach a large profit. so, do not assume all altcoin it is not profitable. trust me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:18:41 AM

yes most are now just a puller. dev simply want to profit themselves, but if you can predict the exact time the pump will be very profitable. You will reach a large profit. so, do not assume all altcoin it is not profitable. trust me.
There are still altcoins that are profitable but you have to make a proper research not just invest blindly. I have made a profit investing in lisk because like wise investor they made a research of a project prior to risking your money, right now still waiting for the actual price of waves launch in trading.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:36:04 AM

There are still altcoins that are profitable but you have to make a proper research not just invest blindly. I have made a profit investing in lisk because like wise investor they made a research of a project prior to risking your money, right now still waiting for the actual price of waves launch in trading.

Indeed. There are some alt coins that might be worth the investment. It is always advised to make a research before investing anything, but if done right you could make double or triple your investment in no time. I have invested in Lisk as well, and I would say that it has been very profitable for me making me earn double of what I've invested initially. Usually, when you are an early investor (which means taking up some ICO coins) you will end up benefiting from the coins prices once it is released into the market. But still, there have been some ICOs that turned out to become scams. So the best advice would be to never invest money you can't afford to lose.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:10:53 AM

Indeed. There are some alt coins that might be worth the investment. It is always advised to make a research before investing anything, but if done right you could make double or triple your investment in no time. I have invested in Lisk as well, and I would say that it has been very profitable for me making me earn double of what I've invested initially. Usually, when you are an early investor (which means taking up some ICO coins) you will end up benefiting from the coins prices once it is released into the market. But still, there have been some ICOs that turned out to become scams. So the best advice would be to never invest money you can't afford to lose.  Smiley
In my case, my strategy in the participating the ICO is to wait until the last minute before I put my money, the total ICO accumulated would prove how realistic or legitimate your project is, I don't really mind with the bonus as I can easily get it if the price on launch will be X2 of the original ICO price.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:27:19 AM

Were opposite bro, I lose all of my coins when it comes to gambling i always lose. but i gained my loses when i trade my coins. Im good at trading almost all of my loses in gambling , i gained in trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: