Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191402 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

my best investment strategy is just buy and always buy bitcoin and buy altcoin a bit for my investment because at altcoin i believe the price is cheap and can double my bitcoin.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

I do not think that investment should focus on one place. Better to invest in many places. I personally 30% of my total earnings here for bitcoin and the rest in real world assets. Wink Wink
Yeah. Waves price movement has been going really slow since its launch. I think that we should give it a little more time (perhaps a couple of months) to see it gain momentum. Because of this, I have been holding Waves too to sell some of them once the price goes up for profit. Now, I will be looking to invest into some Dao tokens.  Smiley
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:03:31 AM

which is great for being a long term investment that will earn very good profits as long as possible. there are strategies in trading and find out by learning the different ways on the internet and also reading from useful sites that will discuss about btc trading.
You have to consider everything that is vital to improve your chances of success, aside from capital it's necessary that you are knowledgeable on what you are doing so you will succeed. Cryptocurrency is a good investment but your world is moving fast here so you need to be fully updated of what is happenign to make sure you are making a timely and correct decision.
Exactly. There are so many strategies on internet that can be so useful for you to earn more and more money. Things are not such bad, it is only you who can make a difference. Like you said, internet is full of such learning. You only need to get sometime and go through them. Like this forum is also best for learning basics of trading so any other campaigns. Good luck to you.
pruvast

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:15:53 AM

Daily cost average bagholding. If an alt gets pumped too much, sell. There's a good chance of the coin tracing back to a lower price. Worked pretty well so far.
RedUkulele

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

I really study project abot its details before the investment .. also I read a lot of info about project in many sources.. and as a rule a top ICos and sturt ups you can hear on the conferences like the next will be blockshow Asia 2017. and you can get the sale )

Exactly! IM planning to go there
and already bought a ticket using promotion
Like you pay 30 % with prom VIP30
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:21:23 AM

The basic one is buy low sell high i prefer to start trading because you can even make more through altcoins then just only bitcoin that is why i would say start trading invest in a couple of good altcoins you trust and when the price of bitcoin goes down you will see the price of altcoins going up.

Well looking to buy low and sell high has been an old strategy which doesn't seem to work in recent times or are difficult to predict in recent times because many volatile commodities or altcoins have been difficult to predict these day and many after the go low doesn't seem to rise back again due to ICO scams going all around .
Everyone has his own investment strategy and the most important thing which matters the most in this kind of scenario is the underlying circumstances. As far as my investment strategy is concerned, I start with the small amount of investment in the beginning and then keep on working hard for having good amount of profit. I then invest that amount of profit as my investment for having better profit.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

To be able to get big profits we have to dare to speculate and of course there are risks, besides I keep bitcoin, I also speculate buy altcoin lots that cost under $ 1, maybe there are about 30 altcoins I buy and I hope prices will skyrocket like Ethereum or bitcoin.
Everyone has his own way of doing the things. As far as my investment strategy is concerned, I have a form believe on bitcoin and I only invest my money in bitcoin. It is because of the reason that it is the leading coin in the world of crypto currency and is having higher market value. I keep on buying as many bitcoins as I can and then I hold them for quite a long period of time. This is indeed helping me a lot in getting rich.
The strategy I use, which is also the normal strategy being used by everyone is Investing when price rate is low and selling when it high. Some people do buy when it high, and they also have their own ways or strategies to still gain from it despite the high rate they bought it at. And one other thing, some people will tell you that buying low and Investing high is same strategy being used in trading, that’s a lie… trading and Investment are not the same thing.
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

Having part time income through bitcoin can be a good source of funds right now. I can recommend the good investment strategy is you should spend only on what you need and don't use all funds like you bitcoin balances to be sold in a rush. You may sell those what you need for and don't ever dump it all and convert into cash immediately, because there might be another pump of the price so you won't be able to regret earning that big profits to come.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

Iam just a little bit of holder and trader in one person. I buy coins on the lowest price and some of them are still in my wallet and some i trade to another coin for income.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
I dont have actually any knowledge about investing but i really want to know how to invest so that i will invest my money here to grow and to have some mkney on my own capital.
Tegin92

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:01:48 AM

Gold is one of the relatively safe investment instruments to do. Gold is also one of the investments that are perceived to have a slight gain over inflation that usually people are quite attracted by its stable value. Therefore, gold investment becomes one of the investment choice is quite interesting.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

My investment strategy is simple , I just buy bitcoin when the value drops and then I sell when the price rises. And sometimes I also invest in another investment site. But some investing sites are scam, that's why you better asking someone and do some research on the company, could save you from losing money to a scam.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:17:17 AM

Trading isn't fit with people who are unexperiences and lack of knowledges, so if you're just a newbie , buy a coin and hold it, that's the best stragedy for newbie.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

There is no such thing as the best investment strategy. because every person has a different socio-economic and socio-cultural structure. The best investment for an officer may be to buy your home using credit. investing money directly from a real estate sale that exists in a trader can be a best investment for him to buy goods directly. My opinion is to meet basic needs. Take home insurance costs for example. I then evaluated the remaining money by taking btc.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:15:24 AM

I think Bitcoin is one of the best way in investing but it depends when you use your money to invest..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
yuto7

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

When slumping, it should be bought. The market price is born from the pessimistic inside.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

I think Bitcoin is one of the best way in investing but it depends when you use your money to invest..
You need to use money to invest but only what you  can afford to lose.
This is proven profitable so there is nothing to worry if you are willing to invest, you have to be realistic that we do not see the future
and whatever happen should be wholeheartedly accepted by us, we just hope it will continue to increase in value so we can profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paaatrisya

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

The best strategy for many people is low-cost index funds from brand name fund complexes, which you avoid trading.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

That is very good to hear. I am glad to see a proud Bitcoin investor in this community. As well as you, I do believe completely in its future potential. By then, it would be much more valuable than what it is right now.  Smiley
I hope that would be the strategy most investors would follow.Earlier,gold was the only secured investment for people.So they chose it But now,bitcoin has been found as the highest return giving investment.So,not paying any attention to market fluctuations,i too just hold and buy bitcoins at the price dip.Bitcoin has not disappointed any one so far i hope except newbies who do panic selling.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

I have ethereum and ripple. I always keep a core amount for coins in my wallet that is for long term. and an X amount of ethereum and ripple and i trade when there is hype
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: