Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28932 times)
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:42:57 AM

Given that there has been no market price for the WBB coin for many weeks and lack of transparency from the management team, I consider WBB a failed investment especially when compared with other coins in my portfolio like Bitcoin, Verge or Factom which have done well since my purchases in April 2017.

I reviewed the white paper https://www.dlsag.ch/assets/wp/DLS_PUB_Barracuda_2017_Blockchain_V1.0_%7B88F5D5CC-F6FE-4FF4-9DD0-22E03F664839%7D.pdf and was unable to find any evidence of tangible clients or competitive advantages versus what Factom is already doing. They have generic use cases, but no specifics.  

Does anyone on the board have insight into what the bull case for DLS (assume the ticker symbol will change) will be once this starts trading?

This link has some history behind the project.https://microcapcrypto.com/wbb/ which may be helpful.

Did you also watch the demo?

I think the fact you also linked the website which shows it is a registered AG in Switzerland and with a little more research you can find out the costs associated with setting one up and assets required to do so.
It sure would be a lot of money to put into something that isn't likely to return anything shows it probably has something big behind the wall of silence  Wink Also still floating between 40 -  80k on yoshit and nova. is reasonable.

And Verge? Lol please.  Roll Eyes

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

Given that there has been no market price for the WBB coin for many weeks and lack of transparency from the management team, I consider WBB a failed investment especially when compared with other coins in my portfolio like Bitcoin, Verge or Factom which have done well since my purchases in April 2017.

I reviewed the white paper https://www.dlsag.ch/assets/wp/DLS_PUB_Barracuda_2017_Blockchain_V1.0_%7B88F5D5CC-F6FE-4FF4-9DD0-22E03F664839%7D.pdf and was unable to find any evidence of tangible clients or competitive advantages versus what Factom is already doing. They have generic use cases, but no specifics. 

Does anyone on the board have insight into what the bull case for DLS (assume the ticker symbol will change) will be once this starts trading?

This link has some history behind the project.https://microcapcrypto.com/wbb/ which may be helpful.

You bring about some fair concerns but this project is the most valuable in crypto scene today (just under radar) and I think many will wet their pants when dev releases all the goods.  BUT again we must see and judge upon release.  Maybe you can join SLACK of theirs?  FCT is nice project but i feel still lacking adoption real world.  Verge is shit, also to many coins/oversold for price.

So DLS bull case as you say will be demonstrated post testing and at market release...."SOON"  Cheesy Cool
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

Gentlemen TrueAnon, thoth-Atlantian and NetTime thank you for the replies. I will try to join the Slack to become more educated on the project. I noticed that everyone that replied to my post is a Full member or higher. That means something, likely only the experienced hands will see the value of the project where others may only see the lack of liquidity and abrupt departure of WBB from Bittrex after the attack on the WBB blockchain. For now I will hold onto my shares at the 1ex exchange and see how this plays out. If DLS remains around $2.2M market cap where it has been and there is active development it may be worth buying more shares in anticipation of appreciation in the value of the DLS tokens.

As far I know DLS only has two comparable peers Factom and Radium and both have done quite well for the long term coin holders.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

Gentlemen TrueAnon, thoth-Atlantian and NetTime thank you for the replies. I will try to join the Slack to become more educated on the project. I noticed that everyone that replied to my post is a Full member or higher. That means something, likely only the experienced hands will see the value of the project where others may only see the lack of liquidity and abrupt departure of WBB from Bittrex after the attack on the WBB blockchain. For now I will hold onto my shares at the 1ex exchange and see how this plays out. If DLS remains around $2.2M market cap where it has been and there is active development it may be worth buying more shares in anticipation of appreciation in the value of the DLS tokens.

As far I know DLS only has two comparable peers Factom and Radium and both have done quite well for the long term coin holders.

Yes my response may have had the attitude but we wait patiently for a long time and expect big things from WBB / DLS.  Best to hold for now.   Smiley
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

Yes my response may have had the attitude but we wait patiently for a long time and expect big things from WBB / DLS.  Best to hold for now.   Smiley

Wallet is released for testing today on slack to members, They haven't been overly good at getting back to invites on slack atm, many other priorities currently.
Also A new website for the company is coming out, so give it a week or 2 and more will become known. they dont set stirct deadlines for releases because getting the product right is more important than than missing something by a few weeks in the long term (look at amount of hacks recently) When that happens I will start a new thread here all about it  
The company owners priority for BCT is absolutely  zero. (reasonably so)  They are aiming squarely at businesses.

PedroLinh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:44:57 AM

WBB is a company of many talents and vast experience spanning the life cycle of acquisition and program support, capabilities development and analysis, mission performance, technology, and engineering. Every team working with our clients is backed by the strength and resources of the entire company - powerful reach-back support across all corporate skill sets - resulting in a higher quality, dynamic solution.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:40:02 AM

Whats going on? Its deadly silent around WBB.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

More like nevermore block
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:27:17 PM

Testing of new wallet is happening in private Slack group.  All results positive and progress is being made.  More activities should be next month.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:48:52 PM

^ ding ding ding.  see you all on mars.

again this shithole site isn't top news for info with most real coin projects.  so....when the price flies this is prob the last place you'll find the news as to when/why.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Nomaloda

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

Hello Guys!

Anyone of you familiar with Pepecoin, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/memetic/?

Im always looking for small coins with big potential (currency increase of 10X minimum) and Pepecoin seems interesting.

Most important things i do before i invest is to check the site/social media/technology.

Seems kinda new, week ago i couldnt find a website. Seems to me they are very active at the moment. www.Pepecoinproject.com

Social Media:
I see a lot of post on Twitter (https://twitter.com/pepecoins) and there Telegram group is very active (https://t.me/pepecoins).

Technology:
3 Days ago a new Product of Pepecoin went live, its an Decentralized Exchange for assets. Also the devs are very active in the Telegram group and open for ideas and feedback.

Together i have a good feeling about this, they rank 325 on the Coinmarketcap list and if analyze the currencies between spot 200 and 400 they much more done then the other currencies. I have a feeling they didn't much on Marketing and because of that i want to invest before the mass know about it.

The volume on the Exchanges is for now very low, (https://bittrex.com/market/?marketName=BTC-MEME), and i think if a whale comes by the coin will go 400-500% on the first day.

I think its possible, its now just are your investing in, they have a great product and planning to build more own their Blockchain.

Hope some here can tell me more about it, don't want to miss anything before i invest in Pepecoin.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:35:16 PM

Whats going on? Its deadly silent around WBB.

Yeah It's getting close, take the op to buy some under 150k while you can.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

Hello Guys!

you just assured I wont touch it now, if you start a newbie account and have to trawl through other threads with this info and part of your hope is a 'whale' coming on board. you have a pile of shit..

thanks for the heads up

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

Hello Guys!

you just assured I wont touch it now, if you start a newbie account and have to trawl through other threads with this info and part of your hope is a 'whale' coming on board. you have a pile of shit..

thanks for the heads up

It's called pepecoin haha what else do you need to know!?! BUY BUY BUY  Grin
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

Yes please join the slack if you can, that's where all the info is. Dev is actually really responsible and helpful in there, and I can completely understand why he left this site (and you will to if you look through the closed thread, it's just non-stop trolling). Wbb is an easy target for trolls and fud because of its name, its an easy coin to look over because of its name and apparent inactivity on here, but I honestly believe it is one of if not THE best hidden gem on this site right now. It's a high risk investment, but the potential is insane.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

Wow nice account farming mate, even numbered. and answering your own questions...

get a life

frankwolfman

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:01:16 AM

I tried getting into the slack half a dozen times and I still had no luck. Im holding based on a few posts I saw, but id appreciate just a little communication as to whats going on.

Cant really complain though as ive already made a decent gain on it.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

Next year at this time it will still be soon Undecided
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

no, 1st half of 2017 was the setup of 1ex.trade and tech behind wbb changeover to new chain and name/coding/etc.

2nd half of 2017 is going to be epic as it is when everything finally gets put into place and USED in real time, so you'll see volume/pricing moving.  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

I is reasonable to feel that way, it has been a prolonged process and certain aspects have taken longer than initially expected.
but on the plus side the time has been spent ironing out any possible issues and gaining real world customers on a totally new take on blockchain tech.
Think of it like a reverse ICO. but one where they spent their own money developing it and fairly mining it.
it will be released as a final product ready to go, not trickle fed like a lot of other projects funded by people in ICOs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: