Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28930 times)
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

How to join the slack? I can't find any link.
 slack? I can't find any link.
i believe new slack invites are closed at the moment.

How confidence inspiring! Funny to see this crap still around.

It is to prevent crap like you from joining.

Don't worry, I made tons of money with other serious projects like ARK and syscoin, while you chose to hold this crap.

good, do you want a fucking cookie?!

guess what, most ppl in wbb also did very well since it was super cheap for a long time and in the past 6-9 months rocketed up, so they're more than happy holding but i'm sure sold off a bit which is fine.  sure could have made money in other coins but in many instances could have lost too.  holding wbb now and in the coming months when everything releases will be a HUGE benefit.....watch and see.  

don't like it? leave.  or keep holding oversold, manipulated to hell, bazillion-coin-count sys shit (if they ever intergate anything legit LOL) and well ARK...i guess it's half decent but again "serious project"...lol, that's a stretch.  there's are very very few alts that are serious and legit projects that'll soon have real world use/main stream adoption by business...and wbb (DLS) is one of them.

Haha. "did very well" "Rocketed up" Such nifty terms for such a shitty performance. You are like a fucking madman, promoting this shitty coin for years now, luring people into this crap. Yes, I don't fucking like it, and that is why I don't shut up to warn others. Your fucking opinion about sys and ark does not matter in the slightest way, because lots of people made much money, while you didn't with your shitcoin. So you're wrong in that regard, no matter what crap you "argue".

However, let's look at the facts. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wild-beast-block/

WBB is 1.45$ now. It gained fucking nothing in the recent 100b market cap increase. It was higher in May 2017. It is even lower than its all time high. It was delisted from Bittrex because it was prone to hacking attacks. It fell from about rank 120 to 283. It is pathetic and gets more attention than it should. Just because you're arguing with everybody like a madman doesn't make it better. It only raises the suspicion that you are an enormous bagholder.

lmao man it's posts like these i will save and cherish in due time Smiley
if you knew anything re. long term plans of this project and how this dev/tech worked you'd realize how wrong YOU are.

not even gonna bother commenting on the rest since it's irrelevant, this was never a major "traders" coin - if you're such a pro you should realize that lol...this is one to put btc into and wait for moon.  it had some play in it but was never one to BE that kinda coin...doesn't matter what i say ppl do/risk as they wish.  talk to all the bagholders of other coins who bought tops over the past 6 months is more like it.  oh don't worry many of us "bagholders" are doing just fine thanks.

Yeah, you can save what you want and cherish again in another 3 years. Your continuing shill talk over months is sad, you're trying too hard. But your reaction like that of a rabid dog to some criticism is enough of a statement itself. One should be wary about projects with "front people" like yourself.

lol holy facepalm. you don't get it, it's ok.  can't help a person with tunnel vision.

Please rage more when someone dares to criticize your under-performing holy wbb cow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:13:13 PM

Well GRR 3 years is about right to build a full eco system and block-chain usage with clients on board. What is under performing? no promises were ever made, It would still be soaring on Trex no doubt if not for the 51% attacks. (that dev forked out 80k to cover losses for users)
So you could throw your money into ICO's that at best 2% will have achieved there goal in 3 years or just hold onto one that has done the hard work and is in final release testing.
requires a little patience but really what else is such a good buy in the market at the moment you would tap out before the final hurdles

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
bamoqi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:49:25 AM

Well GRR 3 years is about right to build a full eco system and block-chain usage with clients on board. What is under performing? no promises were ever made, It would still be soaring on Trex no doubt if not for the 51% attacks. (that dev forked out 80k to cover losses for users)
So you could throw your money into ICO's that at best 2% will have achieved there goal in 3 years or just hold onto one that has done the hard work and is in final release testing.
requires a little patience but really what else is such a good buy in the market at the moment you would tap out before the final hurdles

I read DLS whitepaper and it seems quite good. If they can indeed find big business cases it can be huge. But the slack is closed and there is no info of whether they can pull it off and when. Do you think we can see some serious action this year?
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:51:06 AM

I read DLS whitepaper and it seems quite good. If they can indeed find big business cases it can be huge. But the slack is closed and there is no info of whether they can pull it off and when. Do you think we can see some serious action this year?

They have pulled it off mate I assure you. the closed slack is simply because a lot of info has been put up they don't want to go to the wider crypto space yet,
once all is released this month anyone will be able to join slack.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

Well put. 

It is kinda funny watching people who aren't part of the slack telling us what is happening with the coin.  Sorry GRR, if you aren't part of the system where all of the information is being exclusively shared, one can only conclude that you are drawing your conclusions based on feelings and emotions instead of facts.
globuspallidus

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

Hello guys, I am intrigued by the rebranding of WBB in DLSAG, but why is the slack closed? And what happens when you buy WBB from the exchanges? Though I like the concept of DLSAG/WBB, what happens to your WBB stack when they change it to DLSAG?

Any public announcements planned?  Wink
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:32:08 PM

What is the value proposition of this coin?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:36:07 PM

This coin seems pretty cool, I'll have to read into it a bit more when I have the time but I am all about privacy coins I think they will have big value in the future (which is part of the reason why I am participating in the deeponion airdrop) Smiley
DiannaAWilcox

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

Hope ppl were smart enough to buy and not just read / fall for all bullshit ICOs. They update the full topic, but then the new technology will be launched and gad only know the high price. I'm interested in how all this information is integrated into the WBB operating system. -OS free is coming.
bamoqi

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

The DLS website is recently updated. So I assume it will finally be open to public soon? Cannot wait to see what's in store of this controversial project.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

The DLS website is recently updated. So I assume it will finally be open to public soon? Cannot wait to see what's in store of this controversial project.

In this project "soon" means something between 1 year and never  Wink Smiley
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

Controversial?  I didn't know it was controversial.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

as usual some of the comments here are either lame fud, poor engRish or guys who have NO FUCKING IDEA just how amazing wbb/dls is and about to be.

anyways Q4 here and it'll be time for this project to finally shine.  choochoo bishes.

2018 will be a whole new ballgame!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:36:15 AM

I found a few resources on Wild Beast Block now Digital Ledger Systems which might help explain the 34% price increase today to $2.68.

The website has been updated with use case cases for shipping, health care, law, government and insurance.  The video at teh bottom of teh page shows an operational shipping application. This is a real world use which is refreshing given the abundance of pie in the sky ICOs.  
https://www.dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb

This link gives some background on the development and rebranding from WBB
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3682785/i-have-30k-i-need-one-10x-i-get-one-shot-at-this

The dev is noted as being secretive, nonetheless I have maintained my shares that I purchased at Bittrex about 4 months ago as this investment reminds me of Factom. Does anyone else have any other updates on WBB/DLS?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

as usual some of the comments here are either lame fud, poor engRish or guys who have NO FUCKING IDEA just how amazing wbb/dls is and about to be.

anyways Q4 here and it'll be time for this project to finally shine.  choochoo bishes.

2018 will be a whole new ballgame!

Can you explain why you think so or is this just another proposition without any background?
And yes people have no idea how "amazing" wbb because there are nearly no information. Ask yourself why people should trust this.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:56:49 AM

I found a few resources on Wild Beast Block now Digital Ledger Systems which might help explain the 34% price increase today to $2.68.

The website has been updated with use case cases for shipping, health care, law, government and insurance.  The video at teh bottom of teh page shows an operational shipping application. This is a real world use which is refreshing given the abundance of pie in the sky ICOs.  
https://www.dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb

This link gives some background on the development and rebranding from WBB
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3682785/i-have-30k-i-need-one-10x-i-get-one-shot-at-this

The dev is noted as being secretive, nonetheless I have maintained my shares that I purchased at Bittrex about 4 months ago as this investment reminds me of Factom. Does anyone else have any other updates on WBB/DLS?

I'm really in the dark.  Where is WBB/DLS being traded?  I thought the blockchain was no longer working?  How do you get your coins to an exchange, or even worse how to you remove them from an exchange? 
I know Peter can be tight lipped, but even basic info about the new coin would help. 

Any plans for an exchange of coins, or will the old addresses work on the new block chain?   Still can't get on the slack, but I think for now they are not accepting new members.   

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

I thought the blockchain was no longer working?
As per the video on the DLS site, the blockchain seems to be very much working for a shipping use case

Where is WBB/DLS being traded?
It is being traded at yobit, see the listing here https://yobit.net/en/trade/WBB/BTC

How do you get your coins to an exchange?
When it was delisted from Bittrex I sent my shares to the WBB address here, the account has 2FA and you also need an account number and password
https://1ex.trade

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

I thought the blockchain was no longer working?
As per the video on the DLS site, the blockchain seems to be very much working for a shipping use case

Where is WBB/DLS being traded?
It is being traded at yobit, see the listing here https://yobit.net/en/trade/WBB/BTC

How do you get your coins to an exchange?
When it was delisted from Bittrex I sent my shares to the WBB address here, the account has 2FA and you also need an account number and password
https://1ex.trade

I didn't know that too. If it really works for shipping use case, that would be really cool.

I will check yobit as well.
eleck

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

since a week ago i have been trying to update my wbb wallet, but the wallet is walywas saying "2017-10-14 14:31:20 trying connection 188.166.22.145:22793 lastseen=133.5hrs
2017-10-14 14:31:25 connection timeout"
and it doesnt update.

I asked to join wbb/dls slack but they say now they are not accepting any one and i kind need the wallet so i can retrieve my coins.

Any help on how to update the wallet?
hollings

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

Making a new OS is a fairly large task especially building one as unique as one of the 1st blockchain OS. I wonder if 2 years was really enough time to launch this since he started it in 2014.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: