Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think BTC will go up this year or down if so for what reason
Below 300 - 0 (0%)
Above 500 - 50 (72.5%)
It will go wild between 300-500 - 10 (14.5%)
BTC will die this year - 4 (5.8%)
I have no clue - 5 (7.2%)
Total Voters: 69

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price for 2016  (Read 5935 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:11:42 PM

I vote above 500. It will only be brief though and the come back to settle around where it is now.

I'm thinking exactly the same thing, most likely it will be stable at the 500 dollar at the end of this year with all these events that are upcoming.
There is even a chance it will even hit the 500 dollar next month but it will of course not be stable next month so that is why I said at the end of this year.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:21:22 PM

I think the price of bitcoin in 2016 could reach $500 at least. because the current prices are not too far to reach $500, much less we will pass some important things in 2016.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:23:31 PM

I vote above 500. It will only be brief though and the come back to settle around where it is now.

I'm thinking exactly the same thing, most likely it will be stable at the 500 dollar at the end of this year with all these events that are upcoming.
There is even a chance it will even hit the 500 dollar next month but it will of course not be stable next month so that is why I said at the end of this year.

i think a lot people here will be very disappointed when the price stays around $500 at the end of the year. it's mainly due to them having way too high expectations from the block halving. they think the price might even touch $1000 before the end of the year. they only don't realize what it takes to get the price to $1000. there will me massive amounts of sell orders popping up at every round price level as $500-$600-$700 and so on. it's not that easy as some may think.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:30:33 PM

I think the price of bitcoin in 2016 could reach $500 at least. because the current prices are not too far to reach $500, much less we will pass some important things in 2016.

price will be much higher by the end of the year and I really feel that it will be above $500 for sure as we are expecting this price at the time of halving.
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:49:31 PM

price will be much higher by the end of the year and I really feel that it will be above $500 for sure as we are expecting this price at the time of halving.

At the time of halving, the price will be more than $600. The SegWit will come out some time this month.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:27:59 PM

At the time of halving, the price will be more than $600. The SegWit will come out some time this month.

Support for price at this level is showing that there is enough money flowing into bitcoin to support prices you are talking about,
i also agree. I even think we might break 1000 this year , i just hope it doesnt crash back down like last time.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:12:10 PM

Support for price at this level is showing that there is enough money flowing into bitcoin to support prices you are talking about,
i also agree. I even think we might break 1000 this year , i just hope it doesnt crash back down like last time.

That is true and we cannot predict the exact price of bitcoin as its is not in our hands totally depends on market and adaption but lets hope that we will be seeing all time high by the end of the year.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:22:13 PM

That is true and we cannot predict the exact price of bitcoin as its is not in our hands totally depends on market and adaption but lets hope that we will be seeing all time high by the end of the year.

All time high by the end of the year is very possible. It will be driven by halving and block size increase.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:52:57 PM

All time high by the end of the year is very possible. It will be driven by halving and block size increase.

i agree, these two are two very strong forces that can easily change the coarse of the market.
and there is a lot of speculation and expectation around both of them for sure, so that alone will create a rise even small.

Buying the dip...
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:02:38 PM

i agree, these two are two very strong forces that can easily change the coarse of the market.
and there is a lot of speculation and expectation around both of them for sure, so that alone will create a rise even small.

As speculations said, Bitcoin rate will increase due to supply and demand and mining level will get reduce to half of the volume. more adoption we can see in the business world...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:33:53 PM

All time high is not at all possible this year as there is no assurance to see a peak price on halving better than the past halving.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

Voted above 500 just because I think it is the ideal price for bitcoin after halving. If it sustains the price then well and good. If not, I can still hold and see if next year it will be a better price.
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:36:15 AM

Voted above 500 just because I think it is the ideal price for bitcoin after halving. If it sustains the price then well and good. If not, I can still hold and see if next year it will be a better price.

The value of the bitcoin could be $500 after halving. The price could be much higher due to the halving.

Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:56:04 PM

The value of the bitcoin could be $500 after halving. The price could be much higher due to the halving.

That could happen. But the price of bitcoin is still based on the actual usage of the bitcoin and its popularity.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:03:52 PM

That could happen. But the price of bitcoin is still based on the actual usage of the bitcoin and its popularity.
Bitcoin is really driven through speculation, however the effective user value is probably at 0.78x the market value. Normal people definitely have their own part of the Bitcoin economy, but a lot of the movements are being driven through massive whales shuffling their money.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:49:05 AM

Bitcoin is really driven through speculation, however the effective user value is probably at 0.78x the market value. Normal people definitely have their own part of the Bitcoin economy, but a lot of the movements are being driven through massive whales shuffling their money.

As the number of normal people using bitcoin grows, it will be harder for whales to manipulate the price of bitcoin. So, when users can match the amount of bitcoins of whales, it is when we see the real value of bitcoins. But for now, we have to ride the whims of the whales.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:32:19 PM

This crazy world we live in  Cheesy

above 500$ for sure, and i can't choose, but i would, 700$, price now in may is 450$ and it still can rise, so price will be around 500$ before halving

so after halving price will rise to 700$-800$ or if we will be very lucky, even to new ATH, but even if it won't rise so much, price still will be above 500$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:02:09 PM

I think $600 can be achievable by the end of the year and I don't think that price will go above that and bitcoin to reach to $1k will certainly take some more time.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:05:38 PM

This crazy world we live in  Cheesy

above 500$ for sure, and i can't choose, but i would, 700$, price now in may is 450$ and it still can rise, so price will be around 500$ before halving

so after halving price will rise to 700$-800$ or if we will be very lucky, even to new ATH, but even if it won't rise so much, price still will be above 500$
I have a question though. It is expected that the price would get well above $500. But would it actually stay there permanently? I mean, people might start dumping coins and if they see the price drop a little, many would panic and start dumping and so the domino effect. That's just an opinion though.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:11:38 PM

I think $600 can be achievable by the end of the year and I don't think that price will go above that and bitcoin to reach to $1k will certainly take some more time.
I also do not believe that the price will be $ 1k at the end of the year, but I guess the price of $ 600 is also too little. I hope by the end of 2016, bitcoin prices above $ 600

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████