Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNF] Unfed Currency | New Exchanges | ROADMAP | Website + Shop | Join Us |  (Read 19489 times)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:32:29 AM

Looks like dev have a good plan for this coin , will mine some coins and hold long term.Let's see what will happen.

I agree with you, Dev seems to have very good ideas, the altcoin world is now very complex, there are a lot of people who only worry about dump, other have been scamed in the past and now dont trust in no one, i think the only way is work daily in the project and show people it is a valuable project, please dev dont feel discouraged and think in it like a long run project.

I know how hard is to stand up in cryptocoin world of today due to high scams or coins that didn't works.....
Unfed probably is too simple, algo is nothing new but i'm happy that a part of community is starting to focus interest on the coin and starting to recognizing my good faith or liking planned improvements...unfortunately i have a daily job and i can't always be here...sorry for this!

Without community nothing can be build, neither other exchanges can accept us without support...thats the key and thats what i want to do first!
It's not my interest to drive the coin to dead not interest in dump coins or gain & run away, that's my first project and i want to succeed!
Looking forward to next days Smiley

EDIT: Just seen someone dumped 150K+ coins for ~15 sat  Embarrassed
Sorry but can't do nothing for this...if peoples want to sell for nothing it's not my fault...hope they regret soon!

Dont worry about that, you have to think now is the inflationary phase of the coin, difficulty is relatively low and people sell whatever the price is, 600 coins per block is quite high in fact is better they sell now to so low prices it allow us to withdraw monetary supply of the market, the price will go up when the halvings happen and of course adding features of your nice roadmap, please dont think now in the price, it will go up if you simply work in the project, and let us know how can we help you
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myriadcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:05:04 AM

Any chance of switching to multi-algo...?

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 07:33:14 AM

Ok, this is getting me crazy, some one with private pool and point around 3GH at it ?

Looks like....for sure the 3GHS+ are not on official pool... Shocked

There was 3ghs on www.mining-dutch.nl when the diff was low, All calm now till the diff drops Smiley

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
Unfed_currency (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:34:26 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 10:18:31 AM by Unfed_currency

Ok, this is getting me crazy, some one with private pool and point around 3GH at it ?

Looks like....for sure the 3GHS+ are not on official pool... Shocked

There was 3ghs on www.mining-dutch.nl when the diff was low, All calm now till the diff drops Smiley

Ah was on miningdutch....because when I've checked there was @ 200mhs...

Any chance of switching to multi-algo...?

Sorry but at the moment multi-algo isn't in our plan  Smiley
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:34:24 AM

That's are things at we are working at the moment, some things are defined while others are still work in progress!

Main targets for First Year

Improvement for wallets
· Cleaning code actions that will correct some small bugs
· Emprovement on UI & graphics for a better user experience
· Integration of network analisys tool that users can enable/disable
· Integration with block explorer and funds monitoring tools
· Release of an user-friendly web wallet
· Release of a mobile app with wallet for IOS and Android for instant payments

Website development:
· Online store where we will sell our merchandising accepting Unfed as currency
· Online PoS section with differents rewards systems
· Internal UNF/BTC conversion tool

Exchanges
· Get listed at main cryptocurrencies exchanges (already on Yobit plus Bittrex, Poloniex) plus other minors

Partnership
· Partnership with a digital electronic music label: you will download MP3 and other digital contents released by the label and pay with Unfed.
· Partenrship with an italian startup for a project that will be launched on 2017 (more details will follow), focused on delivering tweets on the moon surface (we cannot anticipate more)
· Other major partenrship with content providers that can accept Unfed as currency for micropayment.

At the moment thats are main targets for Unfed, but being a small team we know that we have to put a lots of effort and work to accomplish to our mission.
Our project have a long-term vision, as Unfed will complete money supply in 5 years, we hope to bring you a very usefull and valuable tool for sending and receive money in a very easy way.
Of course if you think you can help us on developing, we are always looking for people's that want to contribute helping us to improve the project.

Really like this plans for future, specially the section regardings partnerships....thats collabs can put lights on Unfed.
Of course first thing is getting listed on some big exchanges with high volume!
I'm holding some KKK Unfed, i'm sure that soon you will have your deserved payout!
Good luck and keep up the good work!
myriadcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:14:16 AM

Sorry but at the moment multi-also isn't in our plan  Smiley

Shame... looks like you got a good roadmap but this coin will get destroyed by mining farms. I suggest multi-algo or else. No new scrypt can survive anymore... unless you do merge mine... but value will be low.

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:59:43 AM

Shame... looks like you got a good roadmap but this coin will get destroyed by mining farms. I suggest multi-algo or else. No new scrypt can survive anymore... unless you do merge mine... but value will be low.

Dev didn't said that this coin will NEVER be multi-algo, why say "shame"...someone is too aggressive    Wink
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:35:45 AM

Sorry but at the moment multi-also isn't in our plan  Smiley

We know what can happen if big miners point on coins with "low" diff, but as i said for now we are focused on other development plans, Unfed wa born to be PoW and changing algo wasn't planned at the start (otherwise we already staerted with mutli).
In all case it's not excluded that we can switch, we have to discuss on this , but first we have to consolidate value Wink

From today you can check our status on Coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unfed/
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:30:11 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 12:22:04 PM by Unfed_currency

Sorry for the lack of update here on the forum but we are working very hard to get Unfed listed on other exchanges, but is very hard.
Nobody on exchanges HQ take care about our request until is not a community behind, so also we are doing our best we can't force nobody to add us.
What we can ask is to drive your request to exchanges through this page
http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges/
or directly via twitter, otherwise we can't do some step forward on this.

We are preparing a PR campaign that will push Unfed brand, an first big step is done.

http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/shop

https://i.imgur.com/RQmB8S8.png

we are only finishing to setup payment gateway as you can pay with BTC or UNF.
That's will works like a charm when we will have our mobile app up and running!!
Stay tuned for next updates!
Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:53:30 PM

Sorry for the lack of update here on the forum but we are working very hard to get Unfed listed on other exchanges, but is very hard.
Nobody on exchanges HQ take care about our request until is not a community behind, so also we are doing our best we can't force nobody to add us.
What we can ask is to drive your request to exchanges through this page
http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges/
or directly via twitter, otherwise we can't do some step forward on this.

We are preparing a PR campaign that will push Unfed brand, an first big step is done.

http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/shop

we are only finishing to setup payment gateway as you can pay with BTC or UNF.
That's will works like a charm when we will have our mobile app up and running!!
Stay tuned for next updates!

Wow such a big news....and merchandising is pretty cool....i will def wear onb of this next summer  Grin
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:09:56 PM

yep, I want to go shopping with this bag ;-) Hope it has nothing to do with bagholding Wink

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:16:43 PM

Don't understand why so many people are mining this. Unless you get free electricity it is cheaper to just buy on exchange. I looked at putting my 110 m/h A2 on it but i can buy it cheaper than mining.
Don't get me wrong here, not fudding, i have bought plenty. Just don't see the sense in mining when i can buy it cheaper.
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:07:10 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 09:34:42 PM by dzejmsdin

Don't understand why so many people are mining this. Unless you get free electricity it is cheaper to just buy on exchange. I looked at putting my 110 m/h A2 on it but i can buy it cheaper than mining.
Don't get me wrong here, not fudding, i have bought plenty. Just don't see the sense in mining when i can buy it cheaper.

Because there are not so many coins on exchange ?

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
midnight_miner

Activity: 652

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 11:05:23 PM

That would be a nice effect.  A shortage of supply would help drive the price upwards.
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:11:31 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 12:26:19 AM by Unfed_currency

yep, I want to go shopping with this bag ;-) Hope it has nothing to do with bagholding Wink

Ahahaha.....you right, hope this is a not jinx....mmhhh i will remove from catalogue  Grin

Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:26:03 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 12:50:40 AM by Unfed_currency

That would be a nice effect.  A shortage of supply would help drive the price upwards.

Thanks for the feedback guys, there are some days that we are thinkign about this!!
When i designed coin emission probably i've underestimated effects of that large coin supply at early stage then at actual reward of 600 Unfed per block the price didn't go up easier.
Let me rethink on this and let's see what come out!

EDIT: if you want you can hang up with us everyday on our official Slack: https://unfedcurrency.slack.com
I'll be happy to receive and discuss your feedback and suggestion Smiley

CryptoLeak

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:44:49 AM

And it gone?
No node ?
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:20:00 PM

And it gone?
No node ?

Everything looks syncyng and working fine here  Wink
Anyone experiencing problems?
mmboulhosa

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:29:08 PM

And it gone?
No node ?
Try to add these nodes:
Code:
52.37.100.52:12387
87.18.99.73:12387
Working fine with these here.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:34:57 PM

And it gone?
No node ?
Try to add these nodes:
Code:
52.37.100.52:12387
87.18.99.73:12387
Working fine with these here.

Works fine with this but i confirm that something is not working properly on the VPS, i will check tomorrow morning!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: