Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 01:16:39 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 84322 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

Anyway I want to purchase either apple or dell laptops.

I want to buy my new rig too. I have my old laptop and this is serving as my offline wallet. When I have bought my new laptop or desktop, this will be used completely as my offline wallet. But for now, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to get up again and if the price is already good then I will cash out and will sell probably i7 set up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Quadast

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

I want to buy my new rig too. I have my old laptop and this is serving as my offline wallet. When I have bought my new laptop or desktop, this will be used completely as my offline wallet. But for now, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to get up again and if the price is already good then I will cash out and will sell probably i7 set up.
Of course, if a person is engaged in crypto currency all his free time and even more, then of course this requires a very good and decent technique. The reality I fully agree with you is that only when Bitcoin stabilizes its price and will be more favorable for the sale or purchase of some product, then even then it will be possible to implement its plans.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

Of course, if a person is engaged in crypto currency all his free time and even more, then of course this requires a very good and decent technique. The reality I fully agree with you is that only when Bitcoin stabilizes its price and will be more favorable for the sale or purchase of some product, then even then it will be possible to implement its plans.

It's about the supply and demand of bitcoin and buying products through bitcoin will help the price to increase. And it's helping the economy of bitcoin, so what do you think is the best thing to buy after buying the things that I need such as the rig that I need for working at home. Since I'll sell my current setup I want to build a faster one.

IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:17:05 AM

yes I would like to buy outdoor equipment, paper and card, outdoor products.
Zemangat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:02:59 AM

Among the options you give me want to buy clothes for me and my family. If the bitcoin I have got to the limit to buy the item. For now still can not buy the goods because I only have a bit bitcoin. I will try to get more bitcoin. So I can buy the items you mentioned all

jovs

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:02:38 PM

I hope that we can later spend some Bitcoin and that we can spend it in more stores and that it will be more used.
But you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem. But we will see for what is going to happen. I hope that I can buy everything with it.
Many people also look forward for more transaction through bitcoin mostly a direct transaction using bitcoin. Because the variance of a specific country can be a factor on the acceptance of bitcoin on business and transaction basis. Yet is much more tangible because the development and progress of bitcoin is always happening and if the community of bitcoin will continue and add up the support it may actually happen in the near future. For more people to used bitcoin at its full potential.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
Jewell

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

Among the options you give me want to buy clothes for me and my family. If the bitcoin I have got to the limit to buy the item. For now still can not buy the goods because I only have a bit bitcoin. I will try to get more bitcoin. So I can buy the items you mentioned all
to me although i want to buy everything using bitcoin but in fact in our area still we do not have such facilities to buy every thing, a few shops are who are accepting bitcoin mobile recharge, but still we are hopeful that very soon in our area we will be able to use bitcoin for shopping but i think for that we need to introduce bitcoin to our local shopkeepers so that they also start taking interest in bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
eleah24

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:26:46 AM

What I would like to buy is a new laptop so that I could replace my old laptop and so that I can use it for some other matters. And I would like to buy a new cellphone for me, my father and mother so that I could repay for their hardwork for me. And I would like to buy clothes and toys for my nephews and niece.

Collider

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

I am very much fond of bikes so buying a bike using bitcoins would be an great idea but right now I don't see it happening in my country as very few people knows about bitcoins and very few people are using it and there is no showroom that accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment so to make it happen I will have to wait for a very long time.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Forbiddenone

Activity: 255

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:55:07 AM

I am very much fond of bikes so buying a bike using bitcoins would be an great idea but right now I don't see it happening in my country as very few people knows about bitcoins and very few people are using it and there is no showroom that accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment so to make it happen I will have to wait for a very long time.
You have to wait a little longer maybe 3-5 years ,till that date blockchain technology will spread in majority of area in the world,several country might declare them legal as some countries has already done.but if bitcoin debit card is available for your country you can use to pay for whatever asset you want to buy.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

TribalBob

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:23:56 AM

You have to wait a little longer maybe 3-5 years ,till that date blockchain technology will spread in majority of area in the world,several country might declare them legal as some countries has already done.but if bitcoin debit card is available for your country you can use to pay for whatever asset you want to buy.

Yes bitcoin debit card have made life easier as it can help you in buying almost anything online as well as offline and even if you are in need of money in case of any emergency then you can withdraw fiat money very easily from any ATM and hopefully someday you will be able to buy even car with bitcoins.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ladydark

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

I would like to buy with bitcoins
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Jewellery
- Electronic gadgets

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
User365

Activity: 210

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

- Clothes
- Groceries
- Electronic devices and gadgets
- Food in restaurants/delivery services
- Coffee
- Furniture

Basically everything I need for daily living but those points I listed would be the most important to me.

Delivery services are possible in my country since ~2 weeks  Cheesy

Fulmand

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Yes bitcoin debit card have made life easier as it can help you in buying almost anything online as well as offline and even if you are in need of money in case of any emergency then you can withdraw fiat money very easily from any ATM and hopefully someday you will be able to buy even car with bitcoins.
It's so nice to spend or buy something but considering that using debit cards might lead to overspending especially you are thinking for its easy way transaction. We are earning money in hard way but spending it is too easy too. Though using ATM cards or wallet find us convenient but think also the possible cases that not all the time it's convenient but it's also a nightmare if you don't spend your money wisely. We all have wants but better think of needs before anything else.

●●●TrueFlip● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS 28,7,2017
Zemangat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:11:29 PM

I want to buy a house if my bitcoin is enough. That's my dream in my life .. therefore I invested bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin more popular and the price is increasing

sxafir

Activity: 546

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

House and moved from my mother.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain
reliable

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:29:20 AM

Well this is the direct jump straight buying house. This may not exactly be possible unless you invest in a big amount in btc and then prices keep moving up and you sell and buy house. Alternatively you can buy some small stuff like jewellery, clothes, pay bills, clear off loans if any etc.

WhyFuture.com ▄▀ LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE
francedeni

Activity: 56

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

I want to buy a house if my bitcoin is enough. That's my dream in my life .. therefore I invested bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin more popular and the price is increasing
For me, the first thing in my list is house, business supplies, and groceris. These are the things I would like to buy which is less hassle if using bitcoin serves as payment. I think bitcoin price will defenitely increasing and actually its started to be popular globally.

●●●TrueFlip● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS
Aztek

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

I would probably buy first thing which is not listed is important. Groceries or food stocks which is very important water mentioned. Second important here which can be converted into another source of income is jewelry. Then can buy clothes or outdoor or gym equipment..This are all very helpful for any person doing everyday life..
I also see bitcoin as a source of money for me to support needs. So like you I preferred on taking much more important things to buy first before some luxurious thing. It is better to have a goal and management for you bitcoin or even in your money because if you want to be successful you better know how to save and hold for you to earn more in the future.

Edward2020

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

hello i am also interesting in what you are selling.but right now i also have something good to sell.i sell account and all is available.i have SES AND AWS ACCOUNT..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.