Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126217 times)
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

At first I wanted to spend the money earned here on clothes, food and different things for daily life. I thouth it was just extra money for living.  But now I do not want to spend it simply by buying things. But I want to invest them for future purpose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

At first I wanted to spend the money earned here on clothes, food and different things for daily life. I thouth it was just extra money for living.  But now I do not want to spend it simply by buying things. But I want to invest them for future purpose.

Yes as bitcoin is like a precious stone that you can't just spend on anything.
Just save it for the future as bitcoin will continue to rise.
As for me, I just HODL it and in time I will convert it to fiat to put up my desire business.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
i287853

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Im going with outdoor products and equipments. As an outdoor person, the quality of such products is the number one concern. High  quality outdoor products can be costly but it is better to invest for safety reasons.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

Im going with outdoor products and equipments. As an outdoor person, the quality of such products is the number one concern. High  quality outdoor products can be costly but it is better to invest for safety reasons.
Perhaps you are right, if you are trying to buy just such things, but I think that I have my goals More accurate. I want to use the crypto currency to buy my property. And since the earnings are good enough, I think that my plans are feasible.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Buying a house and car is a dream of every bitcoin user I guess but that is really hard as for that you need to accumulate huge amount of bitcoins so I would be very much satisfied if I could buy a laptop or a smartphone using my bitcoins.

Of course you would need huge amount of bitcoins to buy house, but i am sure that you can buy cheap car for one bitcoin now since it's $4000.

I am also sure that you can buy phones, laptops and other tech already, there is plenty of stores that accept bitcoins online now plus there is websites where you can buy stuff from amazon using bitcoins, you'd have to pay a little bit more of course.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

How I wish I could have house too using bitcoin because I can only have smartphone too using bitcoin, I use to buy smartphone using btc, likely that I earned enough money to have it, also I can tap up my sim or electronic load tgru bitcoin. But my dream also is to accumulate enough money to buy laptop or gadgets that I can easily use to maintain updating my bitcoin every now and then, also I tried to buy clothes online thru bitcoin but converted to fiat first before purchasing it. Also art and crafts I used to buy it too before

Precisely, this now has a future that bitcoin is very promising and profitable for us in the future. Now I also see that bitcoin is also already in receipt by some platform or a marketplace, but it's still small scale and most likely next year bitcoin be accepted by the marketplace and also all major companies.so, now start thinking about something that causes we can easily get a lot of bitcoin so that in the future could be more easily and get many advantages

geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

I would chose clothes and outdoor equipment. I really love buying clothes for myself, not that I want to wear different clothes everyday. It's just that I love to see my closet full of dresses and stuffs. Also, I'm into hiking, mountain climbing and surfing. Buying outdoor equipment is one of my priority whenever I receive my salary. I love outdoor activities.

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.
I would like to buy a house in lot in where my whole family will live in and they will be comfortable in everything.I hope that it will be sooner and will be happy in our new home
jamespx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:23:18 PM

Well, I have bought PC parts before through Paxful by trading my BTC for Amazon Gift Cards
but I would like to be able to buy everything with BTC, especially necessities like medicine and food.
SirPereira

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

I guess mine options are not in the list.

I would buy Electronics and Travels!

For electronics I mean a new computer. A small one, to be able to take it anywhere and code wherever I want. Ah, and because mine my Macbook is getting older too.

For Travels, c'mon. Who doesn't like to travel? Cool I have started traveling so recently and I am kinda in love with it. Paying it with bitcoins would just be so... wow! I can't wait for the first travel I would do paying with money from it!
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

Wow nice pick, you just buy the priority needs of yourself and your family. How about your wants? For now I don't want to buy anything, maybe I just save my bitcoin due to high demand of bitcoin in the market I believe that their price was continuously raising up. Then if the price is right for me I buy house and everything I want.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

Buying a house and car is a dream of every bitcoin user I guess but that is really hard as for that you need to accumulate huge amount of bitcoins so I would be very much satisfied if I could buy a laptop or a smartphone using my bitcoins.

Ohhhhh.. I love your dream, I want that  and yes it is so hard to accumulate now value equated to the amount of a house or cars. Anyway I am satisfied too that bitcoin brought me phone, which I can use to access bitcoin easily and I am looking forward to gain more bitcoin to buy more physical items not just online games and its load. I am satisfied to be a bitcoin user.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

Ohhhhh.. I love your dream, I want that  and yes it is so hard to accumulate now value equated to the amount of a house or cars. Anyway I am satisfied too that bitcoin brought me phone, which I can use to access bitcoin easily and I am looking forward to gain more bitcoin to buy more physical items not just online games and its load. I am satisfied to be a bitcoin user.
Of course you can dream of many things, but you need to look at things in real terms. And as for me, Bitcoin gives you a good opportunity to pay all your debts and then realize your dream of buying a house. I hope this is done in the near future. And everything else, these are trifles and I noticed that if a person has the opportunity and something to himself allows, then with time the requests increase.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:50:58 AM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery

Thanks,
James.
Hii james, i would buy
- clothes
-outdoor equipment (e.g. football bike pump e.t.c)
- games and puzzle
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:48:34 AM

Of course you can dream of many things, but you need to look at things in real terms. And as for me, Bitcoin gives you a good opportunity to pay all your debts and then realize your dream of buying a house. I hope this is done in the near future. And everything else, these are trifles and I noticed that if a person has the opportunity and something to himself allows, then with time the requests increase.
in some place i think people already have the facilities to use bitcoin for buying such things, for example in Brazil there are dozen of shops where the shopkeepers are accepting bitcoin. i think in Japan as it is now legal to use bitcoin so i am sure even there people will be encouraging the shopkeepers to accept bitcoin for shopping and for so many other activities.
Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

All of us are willing to buy anything we like or we wants in our life.  For me, the fist thing that i can buy is my personal needs like food, drinks, clothes, survival kit, and a house. This is my primary needs in life, i want to buy this first before the other things, because i can't live without foods, and water. It is important to buy first our personal need, for example when we are having a car and we have a not enough food and we are spend our money to buy a car, we are so very hungry but we have no money, what we are going to do?Huh  It is impossible to eat a car,  so next time we should think or plan that we are going to buy. And after we buy our personal needs, it is time to buy a luxury things that we want into our life. Like me i want to buy a motorcycle, because my dream is to have my own motorcycle, and i know because of bitcoin soon i will have this.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

Bitcoin is not very popular in my country yet. And this makes it impossible to use a coin to buy everyday things. I use bitcoin only for trading on the stock exchange.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:39:29 PM

I like to buy computer hardware such as CPU, computer screen, mouse, keyboard, VGA, etc. There are not many websites accepting bitcoin like that. If you can open a store like that, I will buy a lot from you. Alibaba and amazon are good but they delivery my goods very slow since my country is not on their priority list
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:15:52 PM

The first thing that comes to my mind, to buy using bitcoin, this is a new car.So far not found a place where this is possible.
For now, the exchange of bitcoin to fiat is the only way we can afford it.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery

Thanks,
James.
Most of the people wants to buy things that they want, eat the foods that they love and go to the places that they admire. That I think is the goal of every user of Bitcoin, ad what you've said, those thing are your wants or other people might want. And based on your given choices I will choose outdoor Equipments because I love to travel and I can make use of those things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: