Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join Bitcoin India FB group  (Read 1688 times)
WINBC (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:12:56 AM

Join Bitcoin India FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1740035142891102/
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:02:59 AM

Good to know. but there must be many groups already right.
i think we need a solid official group in which u will get everything. or a page maybe.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 08:26:59 PM

i think we need a solid official group in which u will get everything. or a page maybe.
What do you mean by official group? Any group started by bitcoin user can't be called official group or page.
Anyway I have sent request to join this group.Nice to see that you already have 200+ members
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 08:27:13 PM

What do you mean by official group? Any group started by bitcoin user can't be called official group or page.
Anyway I have sent request to join this group.Nice to see that you already have 200+ members
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:19:21 AM

one single person can't be official
its just bitcoin group started by you.so it can't be official.but can you tell us what is benefits by joining your group,will i het daily update?

WINBC (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:04:50 AM

Everyone can create a group, but for a group to be official, we're gonna have a lot of users. I started the group so that more Indians are aware of bitcoins. Yes there will be daily updates. We need more experienced bitcoiners to join the group so that they could share and help spread the word.

feel free to join the group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1740035142891102/

And for the members who have joined, thanks for joining, please add other bitcoiners to the group. Cheers!!
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:35:14 AM

This group does not even have 300 members? Why does everyone have to create new pages. Rather than just be part of large community.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:15:31 PM

This group does not even have 300 members? Why does everyone have to create new pages. Rather than just be part of large community.
The more the better.We need to spread word from as many platform as possible.We Indians are lagging behind with European and Chinese people in bitcoin adoption.We must all try every media available to us to promote bitcoin among our country mates

bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:51:33 AM

Wow! bitcoin is gaining popularity in India. Is there plan for any whatsapp group?

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:54:08 AM

Wow! bitcoin is gaining popularity in India. Is there plan for any whatsapp group?

Yes there is thread for whats app group.

Check out if you are interested.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171588.40
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

It is nice to hear that their is a FB group for bitcoin for indians, i will join today and gain more knowledge about bitcoin.

mynameisdon

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:47:20 AM

so for what this group is?
i opened this page and checked many pages got only referral link of scams site.they all are saying 200% money in just 20 days.
so is this group is for referral link only or other reason?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:52:32 AM

i opened this page and checked many pages got only referral link of scams site.they all are saying 200% money in just 20 days.

Yes indeed.Don't be surprised if you are linked to any bitcoin India related stuff outside this forum,the chances of it being a scam is 99%.Some twats even made a what'sapp group ,heights.Most of the bitcoin related projects in India are a total scam too.Indian bitcoin exchanges needs documents for any trades,there is no anonymity.Trust me think 10 times before opening any links which has the keywords "bitcoins" and "India".
mynameisdon

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:54:57 AM

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:19:36 AM

This is the story of many bitcoin groups.They all are full of referrals links.I started a bitcoin group on fb few months back and soon I had 2500 members but everyone was posting and promoting his referral so I sold it and got rid of it Wink
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:46:06 AM

This is the story of many bitcoin groups.They all are full of referrals links.I started a bitcoin group on fb few months back and soon I had 2500 members but everyone was posting and promoting his referral so I sold it and got rid of it Wink

Cool, actually you did the right thing by creating and selling it  Tongue.

What is the name of the page? Let us check if anything better happening there or same old stuff.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 10:24:23 PM

Cool, actually you did the right thing by creating and selling it  Tongue.

What is the name of the page? Let us check if anything better happening there or same old stuff.
It was a group not page.I bought a Facebook account here and created a group and later sold it here on this forum.The group was https://m.facebook.com/groups/1450626271927564?
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:24:57 AM

Only and only referral links exits today as well  Shocked. Complete waste .
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

Everyone can create a group, but for a group to be official, we're gonna have a lot of users
lol...you just mean to say that if i start any group of bitcoin and i got 100k+ likes or member so its official page or group?
no its just started by any person.you can't say it official if you are not organiser of bitcoin. Grin

WINBC (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:22:07 AM

Everyone can create a group, but for a group to be official, we're gonna have a lot of users
lol...you just mean to say that if i start any group of bitcoin and i got 100k+ likes or member so its official page or group?
no its just started by any person.you can't say it official if you are not organiser of bitcoin. Grin

If you think bitcoin is organised by some one, you must be a novice to bitcoin. An organisation is formed when people with same idea come together and have a collective goal. An organisation is formed, not created out of thin air.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:59:00 PM

If you think bitcoin is organised by some one, you must be a novice to bitcoin. An organisation is formed when people with same idea come together and have a collective goal. An organisation is formed, not created out of thin air.
Aren't we unnecessarily dragging the issue and hijacking this thread? let it remain what it is created for
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: