Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58963 times)
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:30:20 PM

I like Buddhism. He teaches people to unite with nature and animals. For me, animals are better than humans. Animals are not capable of meanness and treachery.

Buddhism is one of the most peaceful religions. Although I am not a deep religious fanatic, I also like Buddhism. They do not justify killing animals, because they believe in the rebirth of souls. Really animals are very loyal and devoted friends of a person.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

don't discriminate and don't attack if youre religion is diference another people
religion is human right so don't debateable and attack
only poll is no problem
Although we believe our religion the most correct, but we must respect differences, and don't discriminate, it's better we help our fellow man if need.

All right. You can not discriminate a person only for what he believes, for example, in fairy elves. Everyone can believe what he wants. The main thing is that this faith does not harm others and himself.

As long as his religion or beliefs don't hurt others I'm completely ok with it, he can do whatever he want's to himself if he's stupid enough to believe in that. That's very similar to natural selection and that's why in the similar reason I think that driving after 1am should not have the speed limit and the degenerates who are stupid enough to drive fast and eventually die will save us in the future.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

I like Buddhism. He teaches people to unite with nature and animals. For me, animals are better than humans. Animals are not capable of meanness and treachery.

Humans are the most vicious, dangerous animal in the animal kingdom.

They will kill their own kind for no reason.

Buddhism does not teach us to kill either people or animals. He teaches us to live in harmony with ourselves and with nature, compassion, wisdom, tolerance.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

Christianity is the best religion and the Lutheran Church is the leader of the true Christianity. They teach about God a loving and kind Father for all humans.
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

Christianity is the best religion and the Lutheran Church is the leader of the true Christianity. They teach about God a loving and kind Father for all humans.

And if I disagree with your Bronze Age hogwash you are going to burn me at the stake?

You are lunatics that is what I think about you religious freaks.

Yes, before people were burned at the stake because they did not want to take the necessary faith. And after that they will say that their god is good and all people love each other.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

I'm surprised there are so many catholics still...

With all the pedophile priests and all...

I certainly wouldn't let my kid go to a catholic church
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 07:28:10 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:24:37 AM by xSkylarx

The battle is on!

Which God, gods, or lack thereof will reign supreme?

You decide!

You are allowed to vote twice, and can change your vote at any time.

If I forgot your religion, post a comment yelling at me

There is no best religion in a non- bias and assuming every-religion-is-real perspective
But there is a good religion, bad religion, or having a characteristic of both good and bad.
grenade launcher

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:52:03 PM

Christianity is already weakening. People wake up and stop believing in religions, including Christianity. People themselves control their own destiny and do not go against religion.
Moloch

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Don't forget to vote!

It looks like there are more than twice as many atheists here than any religious segment...

Way to go heathens!
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

The battle is on!

You decide!
Haha, you talk about it like there's going to be some battle of "the Gods". If there actually is a God or gods, I'm sure we won't be deciding who wins. Although, I believe that somewhere in the Bible is says that God gets His power from people believing in Him. Maybe that's really how it works, haha. Whichever God is the most believed in will win the battle. I can't say which religion is the best. I think and religion that teaches people to do good things and respect other is cool. I just prefer when they don't try to impose their religious beliefs on others.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Religion is systematic beliefs of group of people about a god they believe into. I believe that there should not be any battle against all of the religions given. What I think and believe is that as long as you have the respect on other people with different religion, then the way you use your religion can be a basis to be one of the best religion. Therefore, all religion can be best as long as that religion doesn't do something to others. The thing with religion is that we were just praising the same god with different beliefs so respect would be the way to clear that differences.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Don't forget to vote!

It looks like there are more than twice as many atheists here than any religious segment...

Way to go heathens!

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, Crypto investors tend to be athiests and anacharists. How come Scientology wasn't on the poll though?
Moloch

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

The battle is on!

You decide!
Haha, you talk about it like there's going to be some battle of "the Gods". If there actually is a God or gods, I'm sure we won't be deciding who wins. Although, I believe that somewhere in the Bible is says that God gets His power from people believing in Him. Maybe that's really how it works, haha. Whichever God is the most believed in will win the battle. I can't say which religion is the best. I think a religion that teaches people to do good things and respect other is cool. I just prefer when they don't try to impose their religious beliefs on others.

It sounds like you might be into something like Hinduism or Buddhism.  They don't go around proselytizing, banging on your door at 8am.  As far as I know, they don't try to convert anyone who doesn't come to them willingly.  They live quite peacefully with other religions.

I believe if there is a god, it would have a sense of humor... god would appreciate someone taking the time to explore the various options rather than simply accept the religion handed to them by their parents

Moloch

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 05:04:14 PM by Moloch
Merited by Foxpup (4)

Don't forget to vote!

Way to go heathens!

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, Crypto investors tend to be athiests and anacharists. How come Scientology wasn't on the poll though?

I made the poll using the top religions, and scientology only has like 10,000 members.  Scientology is a scam for money, and from what I understand, even the people at the top don't really believe it is true... its simply about the money.  More people believe in "Jedi" or "Flying Spaghetti Monster" or "Dudeism" than "Scientology"... there is no point listing any of this nonsense as a religion (although Dudeism is basically a branch of Taoism, which is itself an offshoot of Buddhism, which is an offshoot of Hinduism)

The poll is quite similar to any recent poll I find on an international level.  The largest 'religious' group on the planet has no belief in a deity.  It really depends on how the question is worded.  For example, nearly 50% of people who identify as Jewish, also identify as either atheist or agnostic... so depending on how the question is worded, they might choose differently

I believe the reason you see a higher number of non-religious than you expect is because people here are younger than "average"... I imagine most people here are 14-40 years old, and the many more younger people reject religion

As you can see, 35% of Americans born after 1980 are non-religious as of 2014, and non-religious is the fastest growing religious group on the planet

We also need to think about countries besides America... some countries are 50-90% atheist

rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

I think all religion taught us good things. It depends on how the person live with it. We can't assume that bad people caused by their religion because all religions are beautiful. But of all religions, i choose buddhism and christian (protestant) because these religions are the most peaceful to me. They have lots of love for others and prefer peace than war.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Moloch

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

I think all religion taught us good things. It depends on how the person live with it. We can't assume that bad people caused by their religion because all religions are beautiful. But of all religions, i choose buddhism and christian (protestant) because these religions are the most peaceful to me. They have lots of love for others and prefer peace than war.

Without religion, good people will do good things, and bad people will do bad things...

With religion, good people can be convinced into doing bad things

I'm not saying religion can't be good at times, but religion can be bad too... some religions advise people to kill their children for disobedience, ignore medical advice, etc... religion can and does harm people every day

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/sick-seven-year-old-boy-dies-seth-johnson-plymouth-minnesota-parents-pray-instead-call-911-ambulance-a7512461.html

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/parents-found-guilty-in-prayer-healing-death-of-2-year-old-girl/
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

The battle is on!

You decide!

You are allowed to vote twice, and can change your vote at any time.

If I forgot your religion, post a comment yelling at me

i dubt there is a best religion so far, it seems more like they are some sort of interlinked puzzles in a biger picture.

ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Out of the real religions I chose Buddhism.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

I think every religion is good, because every religion has different conception and way of doing things. It is impossible to compare one religion with another. So, I do not vote for any religion.
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

The battle is on!

You decide!
Haha, you talk about it like there's going to be some battle of "the Gods". If there actually is a God or gods, I'm sure we won't be deciding who wins. Although, I believe that somewhere in the Bible is says that God gets His power from people believing in Him. Maybe that's really how it works, haha. Whichever God is the most believed in will win the battle. I can't say which religion is the best. I think a religion that teaches people to do good things and respect other is cool. I just prefer when they don't try to impose their religious beliefs on others.

It sounds like you might be into something like Hinduism or Buddhism.  They don't go around proselytizing, banging on your door at 8am.  As far as I know, they don't try to convert anyone who doesn't come to them willingly.  They live quite peacefully with other religions.

I believe if there is a god, it would have a sense of humor... god would appreciate someone taking the time to explore the various options rather than simply accept the religion handed to them by their parents
Who knows, maybe. I spent a couple months in India. I didn't feel like Hinduism was for me. I did really respect how strong the culture was for them. Many people I visited were very faithful in doing certain rituals a least once a day. I really like seeing Buddhist people in Thailand and Myanmar. The often have monks go around to gather food donations. It's really humbling to see people go out in their bare feet at 7 a.m. to give a donation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: