Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most trustful & reputable Bitcoin Escrow Service ?  (Read 7725 times)
SLRman (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

I need the best one -  even for large volumes - to make sure I'll not end up loosing money by getting scammed..

Many thanks for your help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:04:38 PM

I don't think that there is one that could take the crown here. I haven't used such websites but I know of Bitrated (I can't vouch for the safety). There are also a few trustworthy forum escrows. What kind of volume are we talking about here?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:08:00 PM

Here's a list of escrows.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

Here's a list of escrows.
I also suggest you to work with some personal escrower from the above list rather than trusting any site claiming to provide escrow service. During escrow always try to use multisign bitcoin address.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

i have always heard good things about devthedev : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708658.0

you might want to do your own research about him and others though.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:00:58 PM

There is no-such thing as "Reputable Escrow service" while trading large volumes.Of course there are exceptions in the forum like OgNasty/monbux (the one that I trust) but again would you trust them just because I do ? That completely depends on you, you can always check their feedbacks or reviews to make your decisions.Apart from them,there are a few users on the forum who are not as reputable according to others but they are quite trustworthy. Shorena/Mexxer-2/Lutpin/hilariousandco (not sure if he still provides the escrow service).
SLRman (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:43:56 PM

There is no-such thing as "Reputable Escrow service" while trading large volumes.Of course there are exceptions in the forum like OgNasty/monbux (the one that I trust) but again would you trust them just because I do ? That completely depends on you, you can always check their feedbacks or reviews to make your decisions.Apart from them,there are a few users on the forum who are not as reputable according to others but they are quite trustworthy. Shorena/Mexxer-2/Lutpin/hilariousandco (not sure if he still provides the escrow service).

OgNasty is the most trusted escrow service provider,he is experienced in escrowing a lot and also he escrow funds for the forum (around 500 BTC). I think he is experienced and trusted a lot to hold more than 1000 BTC at one time.

Says the guy with a warning attached to his name?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:09:38 PM

I need the best one -  even for large volumes - to make sure I'll not end up loosing money by getting scammed..

I can suggest to you is to choose the big 3 from this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

So that you are far from scammers. Also the following list of escrow are great..
beware for any unknown escrow service they are scam just like master-p good luck i hope all will be fine..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SLRman (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:45:18 PM

I can suggest to you is to choose the big 3 from this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

So that you are far from scammers. Also the following list of escrow are great..
beware for any unknown escrow service they are scam just like master-p good luck i hope all will be fine..

Many thanks for your input! Wink

Umm.. how about the previously mentioned OgNasty ?
SLRman (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:10:51 AM

You guys agree with this ?

..is he(OgNasty) more trustful than Monbux or Tomatocage from the Big3?

Many thanks!
Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:37:56 AM

Many thanks!
There is no proper answer to that and all of them have been Honest in their past.However,there have been many people scammed by highly trusted people as well,it's your call considering the fact that Bitcoin is an irreversible currency no matter what you claim or even prove after the transaction is done.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:58:51 AM

Many thanks!
If you're talking about volume, the biggest escrow of all is/was John. K who recently discontinued his escrow service. Although TC did indulge in big volume(depends on your definition of high volume escrow) escrows, he is generally regarded as more of a scam buster in the community
He also had a few bumps along the way when he self-escrowed some of his transactions

OgNasty is the only active escrow I know who would be suitable for a high volume deal. And if you tend to trust the staff of bitcointalk more, use Cyrus(Global moderator) or Mitchell.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:02:22 AM

I've worked with Ognasty and SebastianJu in the past... I can give a very positive review for the both of them.
I'd personally trust Ognasty with rather large sums.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:04:48 PM

I would say Ognasty.

Also SebastianJu and Cyrus had escrowed for me a few times with absolute no problem at all.

All three of them are Highly Trusted.

P.s. I don't imply that these three are the only one worth to be trusted as escrow. It's just my personal experience.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:52:33 PM

I have had good trades using OgNasty as escrow  over several years now.   Do your own research, of course, but include him in the list you research.   

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
vapourobject

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:46:12 AM

Xbitcrow or Bitrated.
Those two is the most reliable for today.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:51:37 AM

Xbitcrow or Bitrated.
Those two is the most reliable for today.

i don't think so. I won't trust any website that provide an escrow. I 'll recommend the DT list here in the forum especially Ognasty and Monbux, If Blazed is accepting escrow, i think he is trusted too considering the amount he trade on the marketplace.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:01:39 PM

If you wish to have an escrow for large amounts, you might as well have a professional escrow(the proper legal ones) do it for you. I am sure they would be happy to learn about it, for the fees they will get by doing those escrows.

Daddycool199

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

use bitcoinescrowltd.com for your btc transactions.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:56:50 PM

use bitcoinescrowltd.com for your btc transactions.

Would highly advise you stay away from that site. New domain barely 2 weeks old, and posted from a brand new bitcointalk account
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: