Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wrong Way To Send PM Via BitcoinsTalk Forum  (Read 318 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:24:09 AM

Nothing is as annoying as logging-in to your account (either email msg's or PM from forum's) to see lot of notification of a new messages but, without subject.

In most cases such messages are generic msg i.e "do you still sell"? "still available?"

I have  to the necessary time to start-up this as a new discussion due to lot of recent queries which i have received in regard's to withdrawal from paypal limited account after 180 days

Sending message on bitcoinstalk forum is simple and normally take less than 5 minutes if, you are in a hurry

The first step, is to specify the subject of thread if, you are contacting the seller's in regard's to one of his/her service.

Second step, you need to specify the purpose of this msg/contact within the body of your message. Avoid the use of generic phrases i.e "still available", "i'm interested" because this may end-up creating more confusion if, the seller is offering one or more services/product's.

Final step,is the conclusive section. you can insert the normal "thank you or regard + name" you can ignore this section if, you are about to miss your flight on bitcoinstalk forum.

NOTE : You can also use these command to simplify the process:

COPY = ctrl + c  (on keyboard)
PASTE=ctrl + v  (on keyboard)

*Below are some example's of such generic message which can be annoying especially when you feel that your product's/services might have been of help to the sender:

Thanks
Arlene

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: