Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HEADS UP  (Read 519 times)
makaveev (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

I stumbled across this site !!! as-shop.su !!! in search for a replacement board for my S9, found the board, registered, started order, send the BTC ... and what happened: i can no longer access my account and in few minutes i was blocked by IP from the website... In my opinion this website is a SCAM because of the prices on the machines they provide. Let's hope im wrong and i do recieve the order but if i do how can i show the customs the invoice of my order... Share any information about this seller.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:53:59 PM

Yep.  It is the fucking Russians.  Confirmed: Scam.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

Whois information https://www.whois.com/whois/as-shop.su

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:as-shop.su
Registrar:REGRU-SU
Registration Date:2016-07-15T20:14:41Z
Expiration Date:2017-07-15T20:14:41Z
Name Servers:ns1.hoststock.ru.
ns2.hoststock.ru.

The look of the website does not show anything legit but just a wordpress script put together to scam people.
We all should take a clue by asking about a website before sending funds to them and not after sending funds.
I am really sorry for your loss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: