Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Live Crowd-sale] Bitsupra - A Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform.  (Read 4581 times)
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:50:41 PM

bounty for (german) translation?

best regards

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:16:58 PM

Ends crowdsale?

it ends on 22 days, but the price goes higher as the time goes on

1.What does this mean "price goes higher as the time goes on" in particular?
2. Escrow? Any proof you guys are real? A group picture or linkeding or something like that? Just few faces with names isn´t enough.
3. Is the crowdsale with an upper limit?

thank you
Rumichbit (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 08:50:34 PM

Ends crowdsale?

it ends on 22 days, but the price goes higher as the time goes on

1.What does this mean "price goes higher as the time goes on" in particular?
2. Escrow? Any proof you guys are real? A group picture or linkeding or something like that? Just few faces with names isn´t enough.
3. Is the crowdsale with an upper limit?

thank you

I think he mean the crowd-sale doesn't have a fixed price, it's increasing every 3-4 days to avoid last minute purchases.
As this is a long-term project with at least two months of development and preparations, we can't risk to have the funds on a escrow,
it puts on risk the project and interrupts the correct development this project should have.
The crowd-sale doesn't have an upper limit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:02:49 PM

You think he means? Are you not in the team?

As this is a long-term project with at least two months of development and preparations

Two months are not that long  Roll Eyes

we can't risk to have the funds on a escrow,
it puts on risk the project and interrupts the correct development this project should have.

Ahh what? Does this make sense? Ehhm NO!

Any proof you guys are real?
Hexception

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:11:12 PM

When Augur first launched they had a self moderated topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860629.0 and the only proof of the developer was a github with hardly any work on. Look where that is now and if that didn't look like a scam.
I think all these things are a gamble, so I gambled on it, They seem to have put a lot of work into something that looks like a scam. but then again every day is a new day. I think or hope this one will turn out good.
vitty

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:20:37 PM

I dont think its good stayin in anonymous mode ( no public information about team members ).
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 10:16:23 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 10:49:47 PM by Rumichbit

You think he means? Are you not in the team?

As this is a long-term project with at least two months of development and preparations

Two months are not that long  Roll Eyes

we can't risk to have the funds on a escrow,

Ahh what? Does this make sense? Ehhm NO!

Any proof you guys are real?

I'm part of the community team, but i wasn't sure if the increasing-price algorithm was what he tried to say.
Linkedin profiles will be posted soon.
You can join our conversation in skype and ask us any question, here is the link: https://join.skype.com/QNE8ZfOkcxUc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 11:02:28 PM

bounty for (german) translation?

best regards

Pm sent.

Thank you.

Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:27:09 AM

following this, and will invest more soon, i was part of a mlm and the money they can manage is outstanding, an online mlm using block-chain is way too cool.
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:06:36 AM

I dont think its good stayin in anonymous mode ( no public information about team members ).

We are legit guys, if we haven't shown any linkedin profiles or other social media is first because some members doesn't have (dev team) and other prefer to keep their private life in privacy as the goal of this project is going mainstream.

Hexception

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:36:33 AM

I dont see why it matter so much anyway. Augur was initially anon, Bitcoin... well we all know ho satoshi nakamoto is. Anything with bitcoin is a gamble, this mlm just looks fun. Will I get my funds back if you dont meet IPO demands?
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 06:00:45 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 06:13:36 AM by Rumichbit

I dont see why it matter so much anyway. Augur was initially anon, Bitcoin... well we all know ho satoshi nakamoto is. Anything with bitcoin is a gamble, this mlm just looks fun. Will I get my funds back if you dont meet IPO demands?

Your point of view is excellent, thank you, and of course, even when our plan is to not let any luck factor in and complete our roadmap in detail, regarding the funds we have policies on the purchase agreement at the bottom of the website.

rikky05

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:22:32 AM

this is a very promising project as it uses the bitcoin blockchain, also it uses counter-party which i think are totally undervalued right now, i think the time to reverse that is here.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:43:22 AM

Lol, nice scam.
Hexception

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:00:54 AM

Lol, nice scam.

Look, I have invested bitcoin into this project and whether it is or isnt a scam you are putting people off something potentially great with criticism without proof and this could lose me my bitcoin. If you read through the website there is an awful lot of information and work/videos gone into this. something which you dont usually see in a scam.
Yeah there are a few markers, but its bitcoin, there are markers for scams in every service. what stop say cryptsy running away with our funds... oh wait.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:03:05 AM

Lol, nice scam.

Look, I have invested bitcoin into this project and whether it is or isnt a scam you are putting people off something potentially great with criticism without proof and this could lose me my bitcoin. If you read through the website there is an awful lot of information and work/videos gone into this. something which you dont usually see in a scam.

Where are the information about the devs? Where are the proofs of works? A lot of nice words, anonymous nice words. And you are a new member promoting an ico anonymous coin, lol, scam X2.
Hexception

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:15:53 AM

Lol, nice scam.

Where are the information about the devs? Where are the proofs of works? A lot of nice words, anonymous nice words. And you are a new member promoting an ico anonymous coin, lol, scam X2.

I'm not promoting, I'm asking you not to lose me my investment. if they cant get off the ground because people wont let them anonymous or not then the likelyhood is we will all lose our money,
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:06:23 AM

Disgusting how can some people take advantage of its rank just to discredit other coin!
rikky05

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

Lol, nice scam.

this wolf rainer member has promoted several pump and dump garbage coins, his words have no value,
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:05:11 AM

Lol, nice scam.

this wolf rainer member has promoted several pump and dump garbage coins, his words have no value,
exactly, where they can have more profit they pump alot! We should start new bounty only for this people...we can call bounty for beautiful words. Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: