Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Ripple?  (Read 175256 times)
TheGuyWithGlasses

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Is there any other way you can mine this? There must be other way right? If there is someone who knows, please tell us. It would be helpful for all of those who seek.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC22

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Ripple is right up there with TRX. Straight garbage.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

A mining of process ripple group of miners together solve cryptographic problems on their specialized computers across the globe and that process is known as Ripple mining. When cryptographic problems are resolved by miners and a new block is added in the blockchain, post that they get rewarded with a particular amount of Ripples.The process of opening a ripple wallet is quite simple. Find a reliable mining partner, create an account on that miner’s website and activate your account. In the beginning, you need to invest around the world The process of receiving and sending amount in Ripple is similar to Bitcoin.
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Here you can mine Ripple https://www.apiroot.com/miner/xrp/

Lol, what the actual efffffffffff? Grin Grin Grin
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

can we have this thread closed admin?

the question was answered and this post does not bring any value by adding new comments.

it cannot be mined. done  Roll Eyes
rajib2k5

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

Everyone who have been claiming ripple is not mine-able are right.

But, there is a technical workaround to it. EoBot mining pool does allow you to mine using any kind of mining device to appropriate SHA256, Scrypt, X11 algo and as reward it allows the user to choose preferred coins such as Ripple, Cardano, LTC, ETC, & several others. I tested it using ASIC S9 and was able to transfer it to my bitstamp account. This is similar to how NiceHash does things by rewarding you bitcoin. If you find this tip useful, please consider signing up there using my affiliate link in that mining pool -> https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=1857472
Dubbeh

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Everyone who have been claiming ripple is not mine-able are right.

But, there is a technical workaround to it. EoBot mining pool does allow you to mine using any kind of mining device to appropriate SHA256, Scrypt, X11 algo and as reward it allows the user to choose preferred coins such as Ripple, Cardano, LTC, ETC, & several others. I tested it using ASIC S9 and was able to transfer it to my bitstamp account. This is similar to how NiceHash does things by rewarding you bitcoin. If you find this tip useful, please consider signing up there using my affiliate link in that mining pool -> https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=1857472

5% fee is steep
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: